Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Yay! Sorry Molly Didn't know, its the Molliz diet hahah

PS I had one of bariwise (i think) Peanut butter jelly protein 15 bars? and now i cant get that

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANU TBUTTER JELLY TIME song out of my head! And the dancing carrot does not help haha!
ROFLMAO
Old 06-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #32  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Goodness gracious...have I missed a ton of posts!!! First of all - WELCOME Amanda, Kiwicakes, Dranaeli and Addie!!! It's great to have you on with us and you will find (or probably have found) that we are an awesome group of loosers!! :-)

Spaghetticat...I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend!

whew...our Relay for life event was last night - so I was working all day, then there till 4:30AM, finally got in bed at 5AM -for some reason I was awake at 11:30AM...that's only 6 1/2 hours sleep...that's NOT enough for me....so I've kind of sat around and zoned in/out all day...have done pretty good staying OP today!!

Gotta go get my teeth brushed so I can catch some zzzz's tonight...nighty night girlies!!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Height: 5'6

Thank you for all the welcomes I have recieved i am looking forward to keeping you guys updated and getting feedback and support
Old 06-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #34  

Thank you ladies for all the support and answering all my questions I'm gonna order a 1 week starter kit and try it out, will update on progress!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hey spaghetticat!! I am glad you're doing so great!

I would love to hear more about the difference between Medifast and Wonderslim. Same plan, different packets? Or what? Are the WS products really tasty?? Now I am curious

I do love Medifast... 33 lbs since March.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #36  

Height: 5'6

I just ordered a 1 pack starter kit. I was on Nutrisystem before and I despised the food it was horrible. I love shakes and stuff though so I am excited! I am hoping it gets here so I can start next week! I did the free shipping option so I don't know how long that will take.

So Hi everyone!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #37  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2007 View Post
Hey spaghetticat!! I am glad you're doing so great!

I would love to hear more about the difference between Medifast and Wonderslim. Same plan, different packets? Or what? Are the WS products really tasty?? Now I am curious

I do love Medifast... 33 lbs since March.

Hey Lyn! Thank you, I am glad too! Its basically a copycat of Medifast other than you have to add a vitamin, and you have one protein bar a day ( like the MF maintenance bars- I never ordered any but same idea), and you have 4 powders (shakes or whatever you want) and then depending on your calorie level and goals you can also incorporate fruit and starches.

From their actual meal plan this is what it is:

WonderSlim® 1000/1200 Calorie Meal Plans
5 WonderSlim® Meal Replacements; 1 WonderSlim® Bar; 1 Lean Meal
1000 CALORIES
Women – Weight Loss Up to 30 Lbs. OR Low to Moderate Activity Level
Breakfast WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*; 1 fruit
Morning Snack WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*
Lunch WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*
WonderSlim® Bar
Afternoon Snack WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*
Dinner 1 starch serving; 4 oz. very lean meat OR 3 oz. lean meat;
2 vegetable servings; 1 optional
Evening Snack WonderSlim® Protein Supplement*

1200 CALORIES
Women – Weight Loss Over 30 Lbs. OR Moderate to High Activity Level
Breakfast WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*; 1 fruit; 1 starch; 1 optional
Morning Snack WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*
Lunch WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*
WonderSlim® Protein Bar; 1 fruit
Afternoon Snack WonderSlim® Meal Replacement*
Dinner 1 starch; 6 oz. very lean meat OR 4 oz. lean meat;
2 vegetables; 1 optional
Evening Snack WonderSlim® Protein Supplement*.

A lot of these low carb high protein prepackaged items are similar, I just really like that I can have fruit everyday or every other day! You can also use the NewLifestyle diet to fit the 1200 program if you want to do all packets no lean and green on occasion.

I find they taste a LOT better. The shakes only have 7g of carbs and 15g of protein and I really like them all! Im surprised how thick and creamy the strawberry one is! They have sone other brands like Protidiet and bariwise. I mix all them up for more variety.

They have this amazing oatmeal:
Protidiet - Oatmeal - Maple-Brown Sugar, 1 pouch 90cals 6carbs 1fat 1fiber 15protein 100 potassium. You have to mix it a lot but it tastes more like regular oatmeal, though I didn't mind the Medifast stuff made with extra water.

I guess to me its more flexibility which could be a good or a bad thing depending on the day but yes, I think the products are better tasting. There are some I don't care for- I don't like regular protein bars, but I like lots of the crispy ones. It is a lot cheaper for me then Medifast but I am still forever thankful I found your blog and you started doing Medifast because otherwise I would probably still be sitting at 209 or worse!

If you have any specific questions let me know! I really love the whole low carb high protein until I can get comfortable and switch to a more "whole foods" type of eating Just glad these products are less expensive and there is more variety and deliciousness. I do caution some people in using the products because they can taste good to the point of provoking a binge. They have not for me, I have not binged since before I started Medifast but others have.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post
I just ordered a 1 pack starter kit. I was on Nutrisystem before and I despised the food it was horrible. I love shakes and stuff though so I am excited! I am hoping it gets here so I can start next week! I did the free shipping option so I don't know how long that will take.

So Hi everyone!
Welcome! They ship pretty fast for me, I got my products in I think 3-5 business days everytime. They ship out of NC so the further away you live the longer it will take but they are pretty quick to get it in the mail. Can't wait to read your posts

ETA I live near you so it should be similar You will get an email with a tracking number before fedex has actually gotten your order- They usually send you one when they print the label for pick up.

Last edited by spaghetticat; 06-06-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Awesome, spaghetticat! I am so pleased for you. Thank you for all the information! I agree, going LOW CARB and high protein is the key for me (and you too!) I never would have thought it
Old 06-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #40  

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post

So Hi everyone!
I get mine the very next day with free shipping but I am only a few miles from the headquarters in beautiful NC! I tried Nutrisystem too and did not like the food or find it as filling as the WS options. I love the taste of the shakes and bars but the "entrees" are hit and miss for me. I'm sure you will find options that you like. If you try something and hate it you can ship it back for a refund. Click on the "Guarantee" tab on the DD site for more info.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2007 View Post
Awesome, spaghetticat! I am so pleased for you. Thank you for all the information! I agree, going LOW CARB and high protein is the key for me (and you too!) I never would have thought it

Me either, what a world of difference!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizR View Post
I get mine the very next day with free shipping but I am only a few miles from the headquarters in beautiful NC! I tried Nutrisystem too and did not like the food or find it as filling as the WS options. I love the taste of the shakes and bars but the "entrees" are hit and miss for me. I'm sure you will find options that you like. If you try something and hate it you can ship it back for a refund. Click on the "Guarantee" tab on the DD site for more info.
Yes this is true! I sent a bunch of things I didn't love back, in exchange for things I do really enjoy! Welcome again.

Ps Hi liz!!
Old 06-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #43  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Hello and welcome Newbies!!! Great to have you in our group!

So I've noticed that the WS plan says "Meal Replacement" and "Protien Supplement"...what's the difference?
Old 06-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #44  

Oh I know the answer yay! Now bear in mind this is for the 1000-1200 calorie program that includes starch, meat fruit and salad veggies.
BTW If you dont get a starter kit, if when you place an order you ask for the wonderslim diet program they will send you the big binder for free XD This stuff i emailed them and asked for, I just like the hard copy!

* PROTEIN MEAL REPLACEMENTS: (Consume 5 per day)
100 Calories, 15 Grams of Protein, and 23 Vitamins & Minerals. Meal Replacements include WonderSlim® Pudding/Shakes (Chocolate Cream, Vanilla Cream, Mocha Cream, Strawberry Cream, Coco Mint), Smoothies (Berry Yogurt, Strawberry Yogurt), Berry Blast Drink, Tomato Soup, Chicken Soup, Chik’n in Tomato Sauce, Tex Mex Veggie with Chik’n, Beefy Vegetable Pasta

PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS: (If desired, you may substitute for a Protein Meal Replacement, up to 1-2 times per day)
60-130 Calories, 10-12 Grams of Protein. WonderSlim® Shakes (Chocolate, Tropical Blend) Fruit Drinks (all flavors except Berry Blast) Hot Drinks (Hot Chocolate, Mint Hot Chocolate, Raspberry Hot Chocolate, Cappuccino) Soups (all flavors except Chicken and Tomato), Puddings (Dark Chocolate, Lemon, Chocolate Chip with Marshmallows, Toffee Creme, Caramel.) Oatmeal with Apple ‘n Cinnamon, Vegetarian Joe, Zesty Vegetable Chili w/Beans, Spicy Cheese’n Pasta, Cheese Steak Macaroni, Pretzel Bows, Milk Chocolate Crunchies, Barbeque and Sour Cream & Onion Snack Bites, Cheddar and Golden Dijon Chips.

PROTEIN BARS: (Limit 1 per day)
150-160 Calories, 10-15 Grams of Protein.
** Take 1 Multivitamin and drink at least 8 cups of water or non-caloric beverages daily.
Instructions:
1. Foods may be rearranged within one day to meet your schedule or personal preferences. (ex: use a serving of fruit as a snack).
2. Use Food Selection List to plan your meal(s) and create a shopping list.
3. Consume ALL Meal Replacements as directed for optimum nutritional intake for support of lean muscle and to curb hunger.
4. Eat Protein Meal Replacements, Protein Supplements and Lean Meal at regular intervals, every 3 hours.
Drink at least 8 cups of water daily.
Consult a doctor before beginning a diet or exercise program.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:00 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Hey all! am back from vacationing.....1st week weighed in the same and was able to maintain by having ws shake breakfast everyday, a protein bar then vaca./family food. This last week, back in State, but traveling and eating not near as well.......will be weighing in tomorrow and am not real confident. Oh well, am determined to get back with the program and persevere! One great thing is to have gotten my weight tracking thingie...yay!!! Good to get back to 3 Fat Chicks and this thread and to see the newbies and the oldies but goodies still doing well and hanging in there.
Closed Thread