100 lb. Club - RE-Introduction

View Full Version : RE-Introduction

Neast
06-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi all!! I used to be here years ago and I finally decided to get back on track.
The final straw was when we were on vacation and I was so tired I could not even do all the things I wanted to do. I made our vacation miserable for the entire family.

However, we are going back in January and I wont be this big then. I have already lost 7.4 lbs and have started making better food choices.

Unfortunately, I have torn the cartlidge in my knee so exercising it out of the question right now. I hope losing weight will help with that also :D

I had a NSV today, my daughter and I went to the movies and I did not have any popcorn, which is normally a must have!!

I cant wait to get to know you all!!

Onederchic
06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi and welcome back :)

Congrats on your redetermination and commitment and recent success. Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

lovemyboy
06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Hello and welcome back!

TJFitnessDiva
06-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Welcome back! :)

mizb1978
06-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Welcome Back!

kendra
06-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Welcome Back! Good Job on the loss! Keep it up!

findingfawn
06-04-2010, 09:02 AM
welcome back :)

synger
06-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Welcome back! Glad to have you here. Hope to hear more about your journey... that's how we help and encourage each other.

I have tendinitis, so I know about times when I can't do regular exercise. For me, I can still use the elliptical or go biking or swimming, but with knee problems those are probably out for you.

You may want to look into getting a "chair dancing" video. I think it's a good thing to have in one's video library for times of injury. Seated exercise is great for those times when our legs won't cooperate with us. Collage Video has a great selection of exercise videos, including a whole section specifically for seated exercise (http://www.collagevideo.com/exercise-videos/seated-exercise-exercise-videos-47). Read the reviews and see which one would work best for you.