Weight Loss Support - I'm tired of being fat!!!!

View Full Version : I'm tired of being fat!!!!

lucysam77
06-02-2010, 10:01 PM
;)Hi everybody,
I just start dieting and exercising ten days ago I'm 191 pounds and need to lose 60 pounds... I hope you guys can give me advice and tips how to lose weight in a healthy way.
Thanx...

Mickeypnd
06-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Its really simple. Just eat right and work out. Drink loads of water. That's pretty much it. lol.

and paitence. Its key because this progress doesn't happen in a week or a month just remember dont give up. Come here!

lucysam77
06-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks Mickey you're really sweet.... you know, i feel more motivated since i found out 3FC.... is nice knowing that so many people struggle with losing weight.

loveit
06-02-2010, 10:25 PM
WELCOME!!!!!!!!

when u first start IT SUCKS. but if you really want to loose weight keep ur head up. WE are in this together. im in my 2 week and its starting to sink in now its like i want to excersie i want to eat good food. it pays off in the end.

***** good advice*****

eat freash
eat healthy
excersie( weather a walk in the park or 100 crunches)
FIND A BUDDY i call mine my chubby buddy she is awesome she txt message me during the day at random times not to eat junk food

and be patient. its a hard and long but it pays off

lucysam77
06-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Thanx loveit!... That's exactly the motivation I needed it 'cause today has been day a tough day for me..

RoseRR
06-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Welcome and all I can tell you is don't give up and work hard for you goal.

Cglasscock1
06-03-2010, 01:12 AM
As Mickey said, patience is key in losing weight. Lots of patience = lots of weight off. Give your body time ... as it has its own schedule. Welcome and good luck!

bex
06-03-2010, 01:53 AM
Welcome!
This site is full of lovely and amazing people that are a wealth of knowledge.
Good luck with everything hun. Looking forward to hearing your success stories! x

terraleigh77
06-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Slow and steady. And have patience. Lots of patience. :) You can do this, you will do this :) There is a saying on my gym wall that I have found really says how this journey is. It is "See It.. Believe It.. Achieve it" You control how this journey goes. Believing in yourself is the first step :) And you can make it. :)

Tara

lucysam77
06-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi Girls:
Thank you for all your comments... that's very motivating...
Be patient is difficult but with your support I feel able to keep going...

Glory87
06-03-2010, 11:50 AM
My biggest advice is to be thinking about maintenance right now.

Losing weight is a short part of the journey (in comparison).

I was ultimately successful when my goal was "I want to lose weight and keep it off forever" and not just "I want to lose weight"

good luck!