Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime!!!!!

View Full Version : Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime!!!!!

tiniree
06-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh My! I bought a bottle of this yesterday and decided to try it on some shrimp last night. It is wonderful! I sprayed the frying pan with no-stick spray, put in the shrimp (mine were the precooked, tail removed) and then sprayed them with no-calorie spray butter. I then sprinkled on the new Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime and sauteed until done (about 4 minutes). I put these over some some cooked quinoa. This was so darned tasty! I was thinking these would taste great as shrimp tacos????

Wonderful new blend from Mrs. Dash!!!!!

TwynnB
06-01-2010, 07:38 PM
This sounds fabulous!! Out of curiousity, I looked up what's in it. So, for anyone else that wants to know...

http://www.mrsdash.com/products/seasoning-fiesta-lime.aspx

Renwomin
06-01-2010, 08:04 PM
It sounds yum! :hungry: Thanks for sharing your great find!

Karen925
06-01-2010, 11:26 PM
That does sound good.

tiniree
06-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks TwynnB for the link! My husband added some to his chicken breast while it was grilling this evening. He wasn't sure how it would turn out since I told him the lime flavor is a definite major player in this blend.

But when he got it done and took his first bite....he loved it! Said it tasted marinated.

Aiesline
06-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Now I want Fiesta Lime Chicken from chilli's (btw that is the most calorie friendly meal on their menu. Look it up if you don't believe me)

Wonder if I can recreate it at home now... hmmmmmm will be interesting to play in the kitchen tomorrow :)

Karen925
06-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Now I want Fiesta Lime Chicken from chilli's (btw that is the most calorie friendly meal on their menu. Look it up if you don't believe me)

I couldn't find it but i beleive you. I am always looking for good choices in chain restaurants while I am traveling.

AnnieDrews
06-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I tried this on tilapia and unintentionally blackened it in a skillet. It still wasn't bad and I liked the flavor.

mojojojo
06-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks! That sounds great, will have to get some soon...