Weight Loss Support - A little update.

View Full Version : A little update.

MelloFatto
06-01-2010, 02:31 PM
So I haven't been on here for a while because my laptop was literally BROKEN. Lol, I'm a clumsy person I guess.

But I'm still at 220, I've been slacking on my workouts a lot, eating whatever mom brings home as usual. But the good news is I'm getting my car fixed and getting closer to getting a job, which means I'll finally be able to buy my own food. :carrot:

I would probably need to buy a bigger sized mini-fridge now, lol.

Another obstacle which is sort of bad and good at the same time, I met a guy :D and he just LOVES my size, he even has a nick name for me "Curvy Girly" and it's nice and all, but it makes me forget I'm on a diet and have a goal to reach... and I notice myself slipping towards my bad habits because he loves my size so much so I feel I have nothing to worry about.

I want to tell him to try to help me out with the weight loss thing but I don't know if it's to early in the relationship... oh.. he's a TOP CHEF AT A 5 STAR HOTEL.... just my luck.

I misssss you guyssssss :hug:

renstwin
06-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey it is good to see you post again!

Congratulations on the chef! Just remember, anyone that likes you should like you for YOU, regardless of your size. Just because you make a decision to be healthier doesn't mean you still won't be curvy for him.

Do it now, while you are young. Don't forget your goals, and wake up 15 years later and wonder how things could have been different if you had stuck with it. Go back and read some of your earlier posts when you first joined for inspiration!

Keep goin, and keep comin back!

bunnythesAINT
06-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Ooh hey I was wondering where you were. I mean...that must sound extremely creepy because we've never talked, but I have seen your posts and you've just stuck out in my mind...anyway congrats on the guy! Maybe he can cook healthy for you!? Ohh I'd love a guy like that lol. I can't cook, really. But anyways congrats on the guy, that's pretty awesome! Good luck with everything!

MelloFatto
06-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Thanks you guys :)