Weight Loss Support - *~* First Day of School Challenge *~*

ElanaRose
06-01-2010, 06:34 AM
Personally, I want to go into my sophmore year feeling my best, and I know I can do that by finishing off what I need to lose. As of this morning I'm at 137.8, and my goal is 122. I think I can definitely lose the 15 pounds in the three months I have until school, or at least come close enough to be happy with myself. Any other school-agers (high school, college, or otherwise) want to join me? :dancer: Summer is a perfect time to up the activity, and all the cute fall clothing and bathing suits are a pretty nice incentive :sunny:

Serbrider
06-01-2010, 07:41 AM
I'll join you. :D I have more than 15 lbs to lose... but I'm hoping to be able to fit into a size 12 (at the largest, I'm currently a semi-loose size 16) by the first day of school (my Senior year of High School, in a new school). So yeah... I'm here. :D

Flamethrower
06-01-2010, 07:49 AM
I only have a few pounds left to lose, but I want to be successfully maintaining by the time I start at a new college in autumn =D

It's a chance to make a whole new impression on people so let's do this!

ElanaRose
06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Let's go! :D I'm going to be away at camp for the first 3 weeks of summer, and I swear, it's like they try to make you gain weight. Dessert at lunch and dinner, ice cream and snacks (Junk!) every day, and carb- and fried food-heavy meals! PLUS canteen (a full day's worth of candy) on sundays! But my mom and I created a plan -- we're sending me with SUBSTITUTES for these unhealthy things (Apples, Jell-O pudding cups, GNU/Fiber One/South Beach bars) and letting me do a quiet weigh-in every Sunday. I'm also going to be running daily with a friend who wants to stay in shape for fall sports. That plus my daily camp activities will HOPEFULLY help keep me on track.

ennay
06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
heh...while I am not going to school I have a lot vested in my KIDS going to school. I have 2 weeks left in my current challenge and then I am in!

Summer is the hardest time for me. The kids are home and believe it or not all the fresh produce is trouble. Because then I cook. And I am a good cook.