Old 05-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #1  
~~Live And Let Live~~

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Default so mad, i could scream....

Ever have one of those days where you just want to scream at everyone around you? Don't look at me, don't talk to me, just leave me alone. Best bet, walk away Very Very fast and don't come back. Yeah, well that's my day. And work is Not helping. See, I deal with truck drivers 12 hours out of the day. And on top of work, dealing with my husband's family, who are like vultures. As soon as we go grocery shopping, they are the first ones there. Like this morning. And his granny, who is old, but can do for herself, and won't. I hate taking it out on my husband, but he always want to push and push till I finally talk to him about everything. And of course, PMS does not help the situation.

Sorry, I had to rant to someone. I work by myself all night, which is probably for the best tonight.
TaintedDiamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #2  
Find Joy in the Journey

S/C/G: ?/128lbs/107lbs

Height: 4,10

Lol, I've had that mood the past week! But I don't have the added stress of family. Sorry you're having a stressful day. Make sure you make time for yourself on your next day off! And lay down the law with the moochy family. Hope your week gets better

Last edited by eyks; 05-30-2010 at 10:19 PM.
eyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #3  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

I'm sorry you have had a bad day. I've been there. I hope it gets better.

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:24 AM   #4  
Carol

S/C/G: 172/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Tomorrow will be better. Hang in there!
Cglasscock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:01 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/179/120

Height: 4'11"

Hoping everything is getting better for you! I totally can relate! I work 2 jobs and have a 5 year old who for some odd reason has taken to not listening AT ALL!! For the past 2 days all i want to do is scream and cry as well!!!
optwoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:03 AM   #6  
~~Live And Let Live~~

thanks everyone! im to the point now, being by myself tonight is definately for the best! im going to channel my anger and energy into a really good workout in the morning.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:38 AM   #7  
~~Live And Let Live~~

its not getting better. my husband is supposed to get his license back this tues. he lost them last year because of a DUI. so im sitting at work, and where is he? at the river drinking.

ever been so mad you see spots? yeah that me
Old 06-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/179/120

Height: 4'11"

Im really sorry to hear that have you tried talking to him?
optwoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:29 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

tainted i know 100% where your coming from.. i've got alot of weird things happening at home too and... it just makes you want to explode. Actually it makes me want to pack up and never look back!

(not happening with my dh, but with my parents)

All we can do is reach out to the good ladies on here who might know where we are coming from for comfort saves us from doing or saying the things we shouldnt!
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:09 AM   #10  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

ugh i can totally relate my boyfriend loves to throw back some by the river or when he goes fishing ugh since his a bartender/waiter,he makes in a couple part time hrs i make in a looooong 8 hour shift....i just wanna smack some sense into him....well at least he pays all the bills....jeje gotta get something out of it right>?and he has some mooching relatives as well...his mom is a Cun# and thats just me being nice...and his brother is officially the scum of the earth...yuck moochers who dont think they should work and deserve the world for free ugh....i just told my bf that we work too hard for them to enjoy themselves....lay down the law....if they dont wanna work....instead of a meal hand them the job listings that what i did to his brother for about 3 days when he decided to escape his "worries" (ummm his 3 daughters and one son and wife) yeah thats what he said....and crash at his younger bros (my bfs apt before we moved in together) i also told him to grow up since he has kids....he left shortly after...ugh the nerve of some ppl..sorry i apparently also had to rant sorry but hang in there...hard work always pays off
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:33 AM   #11  
~~Live And Let Live~~

yeah, i talked to him this morning when i got off work, didn't help. i'm still upset about the whole drinking thing. and on top of it, lying about it. i'm not stupid. im married to the dumba$$. i know what he does even before he does it. oh well. my 4 days off start tomorrow. hopefully moving out of his familys place!

So all is well again, or somewhat. He really did hurt my feelings but honestly i think he's more upset about it than i am so he's doing everything he can to make it up to me. A new wii! with wii fit. lol, its for my b'day but im getting it early.

how long do ya think i should "milk" the situation? given the fact that he did lie and really did hurt my feelings? lol
is that bad?
Old 06-01-2010, 03:16 AM   #12  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

as long as possible you should say that your starting to feel uncomfortable in his familys place and that its time for you to both get a new place..an apt maybe...."inspire" him to get a second job if he most for you both to be comfortable in your new place....something like that maybe...guilt him into getting you a new place fast lol if you both have to work 2 jobs momentarily....itll be worth it trust me cause thats what we did for awhile till we saved up enough $ and try to get it across town lol just a idea jeje
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:41 AM   #13  
~~Live And Let Live~~

Yeah, I've saved and saved for months now so he can get his license back and get a new place. We found a place so we are going in the morning to make sure its clean and nice enough and we will be moving this week! im so excited!
but he was mean. he lied. and when he knows he's in trouble, he always wants to cook me breakfast and rub my back and feet. lol, what do yall think?
does he deserve to pamper me more because he was bad? lol
Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 AM   #14  
The Last 10lbs!

I hate to say it Tainted, but as nice as a cooked breakfast and a backrub are, they do not make up for lying. As far as I'm concerned, a healthy relationship is an honest one and you should definitely encourage him to tell you the truth, even if that means that you have to hold your temper and discuss things instead of getting mad about them. He probably doesn't want to make you angry or, even worse, disappoint you, so if you accept favours or backrubs etc from him just because he lied, he'll do it again knowing he can get away with it if he's good to you afterwards.

Just my two cents.

I hope the place you're looking at is great and you can move out of his parents' place! I can't imagine living with my boyfriend's folks - they're wonderful people and very nice to me (and his mom is a great cook!) but I think I'd feel totally suffocated, lol.
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

I feel like that every day to be honest. Not all day long but it comes in bursts. And if I am at the gym or work I am more prone to be that way - I just want everyone to leave me alone and I get really angry when I see people watching me or when someone interupts me. I am starting to think I have a serious anger management problem but I've been reading on ways to deal with it and am trying my best to follow that advice. So far I am still pretty angry though in general lol.
mizmizzy is offline   Reply With Quote