100 lb. Club - losing weight fast ROCKS!

View Full Version : losing weight fast ROCKS!

iwilllose
05-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Happy to report that I have lost 7#in 6days. This motivates me to stick with it. i once lost 90 # in 3months and I know you are thinking yeh but u didn't keep it off. I did for TEN Years. It was well worth it all. I will do it again this way, my way. :+

Onederchic
05-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Well, losing weight slow rocks for me :D

ubercast
05-29-2010, 10:59 PM
Good for you! ^_^

Losing weight, no matter how fast, rocks for anybody.

kaplods
05-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Sometimes the speed of weight loss isn't a choice. Other times it's a choice with consequences and trade-offs. I wish I had learned earlier that slow weight loss is a legitimate path. For many years I thought there was fast weight loss and there was failure. I thought I was failing when I was actually just succeeding slowly (and what I thought of as slowly when I was in my teens and twenties, now in my 40's seems lightening fast).

No matter how quickly you're succeeding, it deserves crazy, wild celebration. Congratulations (I'm throwing imaginary confetti and blowing an imaginary noisemaker for you)!!

Michelle98272
05-29-2010, 11:45 PM
I will do it again this way, my way. :+[SIZE="7"]

I love it that there are as many different weight loss plans as people here. What plan are you following?

glenlorie
05-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Congrats! Keep looking for things to keep you motivated!! Best wishes!!

Onederchic
05-30-2010, 12:12 AM
I love it that there are as many different weight loss plans as people here. What plan are you following?

This is the introduction post from iwilllose, with some info on choice of "plan" - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3308332-post1.html

TaraLee
05-30-2010, 12:23 AM
doesn't that seem unhealthy?

I mean I understand the desperate need to lose a lot of weight in a short time period, but yikes! I'd have a hard time sticking with it... I'm a chewer, I need the chewing sensation, and, to sound horridly vain, the weight coming off that fast just screams skin sagging.

If your under a dr's care make sure you ask him/her about your diet. Maybe you can use it for the first couple weeks than switch to a solids, maybe more healthier diet? I'm not terribly familiar with the protein liquids.

Non-the-less I know the excitment your feeling now :)

iwilllose
05-30-2010, 07:59 AM
I am sure that my skin will sag, no matter what... when you have 100# to lose, it's going to sag! In fact, that was my excuse for not losing the weight. :dizzy: I will just have to deal with it after the weight loss. Then I will have to change my user name to "bagging and sagging". Honestly, probably the majority of this initial loss of weight is due to fluid loss, the body is 90% water! The hardest part of weight loss is still to come. Thanks for your interest in my posts. I really appreciate having support.:hug:

Eliana
05-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Losing 100 lbs doesn't necessarily make the skin sag. :no: For some, yes. I've lost over 50 lbs and I have no sagging skin and no signs of it. But I am also a SLOW loser who exercises it off. ;)

xMeaganx
05-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Well good for you on the weight loss.....I know at times I wish I could have those numbers but losing slower has been good for me. I personally would never be able to maintain weight loss by cutting my calories to low or doing a liquid diet.

I also agree with Eliana that losing weight does not equal saggy skin for everyone. You will here all the time on this forum that we all have different body types and different rates of saggy skin.

rockinrobin
05-30-2010, 08:38 AM
I am sure that my skin will sag, no matter what... when you have 100# to lose, it's going to sag! In fact, that was my excuse for not losing the weight. :dizzy: I will just have to deal with it after the weight loss. Then I will have to change my user name to "bagging and sagging". Honestly, probably the majority of this initial loss of weight is due to fluid loss, the body is 90% water! The hardest part of weight loss is still to come. Thanks for your interest in my posts. I really appreciate having support.:hug:

Well actually the body is made up of up to 60% water, not 90 and yes, the initial early weeks of a losing program, water along with the fat, will be lost, but that's okay. That's got to go too.

Have you started doing some strength training, because with any weight loss, especially a speedy one, there's muscle to be lost as well as the fat and we definitely want to minimize that.

I'm so happy to hear of your loss. I think we'd all pretty much agree that the most important thing about losing weight is not necessarily how fast we lose it, but that we lose it PERMANENTLY.

Do you have a plan in place for how you will deal with the transition from liquid diet to solid food once the weight is off, so that those pounds can stay off? It's never too early to start thinking about the all important and much longer, maintenance stage.

I look forward to hearing of your continued progress. :)

Trazey34
05-30-2010, 11:20 AM
if that floats your boat, more power to ya :) The cautionary voice in my head only hopes that you're doing mental work along with the liquid diet :) And I agree, I lost over 100 lbs. and sagging is at a minimum of course i did it over 2 years, maybe i'd look like a sharpei if i did it in 3 months who knows :D lol

Brit
05-30-2010, 12:07 PM
90 pounds in 3 months? how?

LaurieDawn
05-30-2010, 12:48 PM
I hope you succeed! And that you succeed long-term. I am just off from my spring semester at school, and am only working part-time, so I am doing a modified biggest loser thing by trying to exercise three hours a day. I'm hoping to do half your goal - 50 pounds before August 15. But I am also trying to do as Robin advises - figure out how I am going to continue losing (and then maintaining) when school starts again and I have almost no time for breathing. It won't be easy - but I think it will be easier after I have trained myself again to eat the right foods and crave exercise...And, after all, Robin lost 154 pounds in 10 months and has kept it off for three years - she's my hero.

TJFitnessDiva
05-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Good luck....since a lot have brought up my concerns for you I don't have to go into it ;)

please hang around!

GirlyGirlSebas
05-30-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure you meant this, but the tone of your post comes across as somewhat "in your face" and defensive. And, no, you really don't know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking for you what I think of for everyone who struggles with their weight..."Yay! Keep going! You can do this!" Please allow yourself to relax and enjoy the support around here on the 100lb club. Yes, we can be brutally honest at times. But, this is also a place where we cry with you when you're down, support you when you struggle and cheer you on as you succeed. Regardless of what weight loss plan you choose, we all want to see you succeed.

SwimGirl
05-30-2010, 01:23 PM
I am also a slow loser.. and likely won't get loose skin either. Yay for slow losers too! :D

Congrats on your weight loss, 100 pounds in 100 days is impressive! My MIL did the same, she lost all the weight she wanted!

-Aimee

Onederchic
05-30-2010, 01:50 PM
if that floats your boat, more power to ya :) The cautionary voice in my head only hopes that you're doing mental work along with the liquid diet :) And I agree, I lost over 100 lbs. and sagging is at a minimum of course i did it over 2 years, maybe i'd look like a sharpei if i did it in 3 months who knows :D lol

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh :D

Eliana
05-30-2010, 02:24 PM
I hope you succeed! And that you succeed long-term. I am just off from my spring semester at school, and am only working part-time, so I am doing a modified biggest loser thing by trying to exercise three hours a day. I'm hoping to do half your goal - 50 pounds before August 15. But I am also trying to do as Robin advises - figure out how I am going to continue losing (and then maintaining) when school starts again and I have almost no time for breathing. It won't be easy - but I think it will be easier after I have trained myself again to eat the right foods and crave exercise...And, after all, Robin lost 154 pounds in 10 months and has kept it off for three years - she's my hero.

This is exactly what I'm doing, but I'm doing it more as an experiment. I don't actually have high expectations for any kind of a big loss. I only wish! In fact, just one week in I'm already discovering it's too hard, not sustainable, and I kind of want to quit. Not cool. Long term sustainability is the way to go. I feel strong enough to continue with my experiment knowing full well that it's ok to back off when I feel like enough is enough. And honestly, even after three hours of exercise a day for a week...I've gained two pounds.

iwilllose
06-05-2010, 10:29 AM
To girly girly sebas - sorry if I offended you, I did not mean to. I also apologize to anyone else if I seemed cocky. I got carried away being so excited to finally see the scale go down again. I promise to tame my emotions with all successive posts.To Michelle 98272, I am on a liquid protein diet. I am also eating an occasional hard boiled egg and twice daily I am taking in 3 melba toast broken up and placed into my soup. Also daily I began having one melba toast sandwich, two - 19 calorie crackers with 2 slices of turkey meat inside and an occasional mint (not on my diet!) Thanks to all of you who offered me encouragement -xoxoxoxox. Friends, I know that I need to develop some kind of exercise program but my knees are shot! It is all I can do to get through the day with the pain. My housework is suffering! Everytime I walk it is bone rubbing against bone. MRI shows no cartilage. I have been told that bilateral total knees are in my future. I am trying at all expense to avoid it because I am only 57....so I am sooooo excited to continue in the right direction. I am down 8 pounds since I started 11 days ago but even the greater thing is that my pain is not as severe and I am better able to sleep at night. I know that I need to exercise . I think about exercise and cringe thinking I will have to go in for another knee injection. I have had about four injections in the past...they hurt but really help. I am seeing the Dr. Tuesday and asking for a RX for physical therapy. I know that swimmimg would be good for me but I am too embarrased to be seen in a swim suit! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks I will lose :smug:

TaraLee
06-05-2010, 11:26 AM
:hug:
We all do what we need to do to survive and to make it the best we can. I am glad you understand the need for exercise and it seems to me your setting up a re-introduction to solids for when that point finally arrives.
My advise, and I mean this encouragingly: don't worry about what you look like in a swimsuit. Your diet is extreme, you need, not only want but have a medical NEED to lose this weight and if that means having to be seen in a swimsuit (BTW, they've got some that are pretty modest and cover a good deal, or go with swimshorts if your more comfy) than by all means, strut it like you OWN it! :)
:hug: I hope your knees improve soon. Best wishes.

ANewCreation
06-05-2010, 11:57 AM
I am here to tell you to get that swimsuit on girlfriend! There are plenty of styles to chose from that are flattering and modest. I'm a big fan of the swim short (can you say saggy thighs???) and a swim top (can you say 18DDD?)

It's the best thing I ever did. I have osteo arthritis in my knee and in the past the pain was so bad I would cry at times. Injections have helped tremendously but losing weight is the best thing so my injections are few and between these days.

Take a water aerobics class or just swim laps or take swim lessons if you can't swim. BTW, you don't need to know how to swim to take a water aerobics class. These are no impact exercises on the joints. The warm water and exercise will tire you for sure BUT it will keep you loose and limber for the rest of the day--especially true if you are faithful to attend.

Trust me when I tell you that there will be far more women in your shape than not. The young and healthy tend to choose a more rigorous, high impact form of exercise. And, once you're in the water there's really not much for anyone to look at, is there?

Don't let what others might be thinking stop you from being the best and most healthy person you can be.

bargoo
06-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Aside from diet ssues I find your pink lettering hard to read, is it just my computer ? I am curious about your liquid protein diet . Is it Doctor prescribed or Doctor supervised ? Seems like your diet is very restrictive. I am not critisizing , just wondering I don't see any fruits or vegies.

QuilterInVA
06-05-2010, 12:29 PM
You can get a great workout sitting down - Google chair aerobics to get started.

Michelle98272
06-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Exercise suggestions: If you are too embarrassed to be seen in a swimsuit, how about some "Sit and Be Fit" type stuff: stretches, arm movements and easy leg lift type stuff done from a seated position...you could make up your own, seated exercises to do to music.

Not that you are this big, I saw a show on TLC about a guy that weighed something like 800lbs, he was in a nursing home to lose weight, he had a PT assistant come to his room every day to exercise while laying in bed. His exercise was just stretches, arm movements and leg lifts.

Thanks for coming back to update us. Hang in there and good luck!!

oneLess
06-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Hand weights are great!
Keep up with it... focus on being healthy even if it takes a bit longer.
Swimming is fun!

CJZee
06-05-2010, 02:13 PM
I know that swimmimg would be good for me but I am too embarrased to be seen in a swim suit! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks I will lose :smug:

Hi! I've been swimming for years, I don't know why I've not been embarrassed but I'm not. I walk from my car to the pool and back again in my suit, not even a cover-up. No one seems to notice me, and I doubt they'd notice you. Once you get in the water, no one can see you anyway.

I was heavier than you when I started and am 5" shorter than you ... so you probably look pretty darn good. Just don't worry about it, no one else does in my experience.

Onederchic
06-05-2010, 03:00 PM
You can get a great workout sitting down - Google chair aerobics to get started.

Love this idea!

Onederchic
06-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Aside from diet ssues I find your pink lettering hart to read, is it just my computer ? I am curious about your liquid protein diet . Is it Doctor prescribed or Doctor supervised ? Seems like your diet is very restrictive. I am not critisizing , just wondering I don't see any fruits or vegies.

Nope, hard to read for me too :D

wannabesomebody
06-05-2010, 04:15 PM
If exersize hurts you then by all means avoid it! To lose your knees forever just because you're on a diet is mind boggling crazy. Start out slow.. it's only been 11 days. When you get your diet down and you fell you can actually exercize a little then go for it but don't push it. I'm also someone who has some horrible medical conditions. I so badly want to go for a walk right now but know for a fact I'd end up sitting in the middle of the street having to call for help. Heck just walking into a store and my back instantly feels like it's going to collapse on itself! I did do a week of leslie sansone walking at home but boy .. it was hard. If you can only handle one part of a diet no matter what that is then that's way better than nothing! exercize alone rarely looses weight. It's the diet that truely matters imo.

FitGirlyGirl
06-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Calorie burning suggestion: When I am sitting, if I do a kinda torso rotation along with pumping my arms in a jogging sort of motion or do punches, like shadow boxing, then I can get about the same calorie burn as a brisk walk. For me that is 6-8 calories per minute. I use it when I need to get some calories burned but I have to be sitting (such as when I am stuck in the car - though only if I'm the passenger or stopped at a redlight for the obvious safety reasons). That is something you could do that would put any pressure or anything on your knees.

wannabesomebody
06-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't think it matters if you lose fast or slow. Most will be saggy some not, just depends on their body/time/age/etc. If you think it takes 2 years for the skin to shrink then you can be skinny and have saggy skin until 2 years when it magically dissapears. *shrugs*

Anyway gl. I think that guy on the biggest loser lost 200+ in 4 months and it seems most of them lose 100 by 2 months. It's crazy.

tkglenn
06-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Great job on losing those pounds!!! I too would like to know what a liquid protein diet is? You got my curiosity going...lol. Again, great job!! Don't worry about what you look like in a swimsuit...just think about the goal and what you have to do to get there. It's hard work and everyone knows it.

Eliana
06-05-2010, 04:56 PM
If swimming is an option and you have access...I too say put on a suit!! My goodness, there are women much larger than you brave enough to reap the benefits of the pool! You will get nothing but positive feedback from folks in the water, I promise. ;)

kaplods
06-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi! I've been swimming for years, I don't know why I've not been embarrassed but I'm not. I walk from my car to the pool and back again in my suit, not even a cover-up. No one seems to notice me, and I doubt they'd notice you. Once you get in the water, no one can see you anyway.

I was heavier than you when I started and am 5" shorter than you ... so you probably look pretty darn good. Just don't worry about it, no one else does in my experience.

I've also found this to be true, though I do usually wear a coverup. Usually I wear a knit t-shirt style dress as my coverup on the way to the pool, but I don't wear the coverup to the poolside I pull it off and leave it in the locker or my beach bag. Then after swimming, in the changing area, I trade my swimming suit for dry bra and panties to wear under the t-shirt dress on the way home (I hate sitting in a car in a wet bathing suit).

I know a lot of people wear the coverup or t-shirt into the water. I don't like swimming in a t-shirt over my suit, because I don't find it very comfortable, but I have a lot of friends who do (friends much smaller than me) - mostly for coverage and/or sun protection. If I'm going to be in the water outside, I do usually wear a t-shirt only because I burn amazingly quickly, even with strong sunscreen on (usually because I forget to reapply it every 90 minutes, as recommended).

I've always hated baring my arms, and miss the 80's when the short-sleeve swimming suits were in style (they looked like aerobic wear, with a white or striped t-shirt, covered by a tank).

I found a solution, that I find a lot more flattering, even if it's a bit unusual. I bought a pretty 3/4 sleeve top with a fitted bust and a gathered empire waist, but it was too hot to wear as a blouse. The fabric has a lot of lycra in it, so it's almost the same fabric as my swimsuit (I love the skirtini bottom, but hate the matching blouson tank. Blouson styles do not look good on me. They hide the fact that I have a waist, so they make me look fatter than I am), so I started using the lycra top as my swimsuit top (wearing a sports bra underneath).

I love it, because it's comfortable in the water, does protect me from the sun if I swim outside, and it looks a lot better on me than the classic no-sleeve styles.

Not only is the style currently popular enough to find new, it was also popular in the 70's and early 80's, so they're overly abundant in thrift stores, second-hand shops and vintage clothing stores.

iwilllose
06-05-2010, 07:51 PM
I appreciate the kick in the butt about wearing a swim suit. :hug: It was just what I needed. After reading posts related to swimming, I am thinking my reasoning sounds like a poor excuse. Sometimes I can be like a bag of hot air, or so my sig. other says! Anyways, I never have heard about google chair exercises - I will look them up. Does anyone know anything about burst training? Thanks to all for your words of support. To the person asking about the protein drink - it is Medifast which is available on line and to the person asking if I am under a MD's supervision... definitely. It is strongly urged by the program. As far as long term, no one can predict the future but I am motivated by a health problem to lose and that has never been the case before. If I can keep from going under the knife (my knees) I will. The first time I lost weight on Medifast, I lost 100# in 3 months and I kept it off for TEN Years. I am not trying to push my program to anyone, it is expensive and is not for everyone, to be exact... several persons have commented that it is too extreme. Well extreme dieting for a extremely painful situation... I did notmention that I have to climb a set of 16 steep stairs several times a day at work. Please stick it out with me. 9# down... 91 to go:carrot: PS - no more pink ink! and yep - I miss fruit, I guess every one else does on a low carb - hi protein program.

Lyn2007
06-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Slightly OT here, but I wanted to clarify something. What this poster is doing is NOT the regular/normal Medifast diet. A completely liquid diet is no longer sanctioned by Medifast because it was recognized years ago as having too many unhealthy side affects. If the OP's doctor put her on a liquid Medifast diet that is his decision. However, in case anyone is wondering (because I, too, am on Medifast and have been for 3 months), Medifast is NOT a liquid diet. We are directed to choose 5 Medifast meals per day (which are mostly solid foods but there ARE shakes if one chooses them... I don't) and along with those foods, we are to prepare a dinner or lunch of 5-7 ounces of lean protein (chicken, fish, whatever) and 3 servings of vegetables (a serving being 1 c of raw greens or 1/2 c other vegs). Plus an optional snack. I just don't want people misled about the program and thinking it is some super restrictive liquid diet.

Onederchic
06-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Slightly OT here, but I wanted to clarify something. What this poster is doing is NOT the regular/normal Medifast diet. A completely liquid diet is no longer sanctioned by Medifast because it was recognized years ago as having too many unhealthy side affects. If the OP's doctor put her on a liquid Medifast diet that is his decision. However, in case anyone is wondering (because I, too, am on Medifast and have been for 3 months), Medifast is NOT a liquid diet. We are directed to choose 5 Medifast meals per day (which are mostly solid foods but there ARE shakes if one chooses them... I don't) and along with those foods, we are to prepare a dinner or lunch of 5-7 ounces of lean protein (chicken, fish, whatever) and 3 servings of vegetables (a serving being 1 c of raw greens or 1/2 c other vegs). Plus an optional snack. I just don't want people misled about the program and thinking it is some super restrictive liquid diet.
Thanks for the info and clarification Lyn :hug:

GirlyGirlSebas
06-05-2010, 09:30 PM
No, girlfriend! You did not offend me at all. :hug:Congratulations on your 8 pounds loss. I can't wait to see you lose more and continue this journey with you.

iwilllose
06-06-2010, 08:21 AM
You seem to be quite knowlegable about Medifast, however you need to be corrected. The facts are... you can go on a Complete fast or a Modified fast - a person's choice and isn't that what this web site is all about? Choice. You have elected to go on a Modified fast and that is why your weight loss is much slower than mine.....:cool: 10 # in 14 days!:carrot:Onderchic - you can go to the Medifast web site to learn about the program that Lynn promotes. The complete fast is only under the supervision of your physician. I wish people would be alittle more supportive, i.e. no matter what you are doing... kudos to you, instead of acting like mother hens... you should do this and you shouldn't do that .........(in my opinion).

I thought this site was for support????:?:

TERAPET
06-06-2010, 08:49 AM
First of all I am not an expert on liquid diets. I just ran across your post lurking on new posts. I know I should mind my own business but I am going to go out on a limb here. Please forgive me for appearing to be non supportive but I have been through a terrible ordeal related to liquid diets. My friends husband was on one for nearly a year under a doctor's supervision. He went from morbidly obese to normal weight but one evening while on his exercise bike he lost conciousness and passed away. It was devastating. I cannot tell you how often "if only" has crossed my mind when I think of him and his family. You sound confident in what you are doing but I just wanted to butt in for others that might read this thread and think liquid diets are a good way to go.

Lyn2007
06-06-2010, 10:50 AM
You seem to be quite knowlegable about Medifast, however you need to be corrected. The facts are... you can go on a Complete fast or a Modified fast - a person's choice

My information comes directly from Medifast... from the website, the nutritionist they have assigned me, AND from speaking directly to people at Medifast. You certainly do have a choice, we all do, and you can use their products in any way you please, but Medifast does NOT recommend nor condone a liquid diet. It is my understanding that some physicians use the products this way for the super morbidly obese with major health risks or for pre-WLS patients, in which case they need to visit their doctors once per week and have regular bloodwork. So if this is what your doctor is doing then that's his decision and I do certainly hope your health is being closely monitored.

I see the wonderful outpouring of support here... people ARE concerned because what you're doing sounds unhealthy, but I think overall everyone wants you to suceed and be healthy.

Beverlyjoy
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi...I wish you well in your quest for good health and long term sanity with food.

Did you know there is a Medifast support forum here at 3fc?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast-223/

Check it out! :)

dragonwoman64
06-06-2010, 01:45 PM
the thread has wandered a bit away from this, but I since we're relatively around the same height and weight, I wanted to tell you I bought a bathing suit and went swimming at a couple of the Ys here. It's black, has a little skirt I have big thighs), and is a cute tank/arm strap style with good bra support (from Lands End). I felt really self conscious, and I'm not a great swimmer, but I loved it. Swimming is such a good exercise, and it feels so good to do it, especially in the summer. I saw other heavy people at the pools too.

I've had lots of experiences having to overcome self consciousness around my weight, any way I can help others in that vein, I try to do.

iwilllose
06-06-2010, 02:04 PM
First of all - Dragon woman Thanks for the tip on the swim suit - that's what I call help.:hug: To Terapet, I hate to say this but all it takes is a little piece of plaque to break off to send someone into unconsciousness and I find it ridiculuous that you are blaming it on Medifast. Maybe your friend would have passed sooner if he hadn't lost some weight on Medifast so please quite blaming yourself! Watch Dr. G sometime and it will make you stand up and pay attention to the fact that anyone of us can go at anytime! So Lyn, why waste your time preaching and trying to persuade everyone that you are right! Bevery thanks so much for the Medifast link. I will
try to find some unbiased support there. I will just stop by here at the 100 club to post my success. Bye for now:wave:

Onederchic
06-06-2010, 02:29 PM
First of all - Dragon woman Thanks for the tip on the swim suit - that's what I call help.:hug: To Terapet, I hate to say this but all it takes is a little piece of plaque to break off to send someone into unconsciousness and I find it ridiculuous that you are blaming it on Medifast. Maybe your friend would have passed sooner if he hadn't lost some weight on Medifast so please quite blaming yourself! Watch Dr. G sometime and it will make you stand up and pay attention to the fact that anyone of us can go at anytime! So Lyn, why waste your time preaching and trying to persuade everyone that you are right! Bevery thanks so much for the Medifast link. I will
try to find some unbiased support there. I will just stop by here at the 100 club to post my success. Bye for now:wave:

All I can say is..wow :/
and
Good luck.

llmw1951
06-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Congratulations! You're doing Great!

alyssarof2012
06-06-2010, 11:07 PM
I would love to lose 90 lbs in 3 months! Though I know with all my surrounding daily temptations, I'd be heavy again in five days. lol Congrats on the loss this week.

Good luck.