Other Reduced Carb Diets - Belly Fat Cure - carbs question

View Full Version : Belly Fat Cure - carbs question

speechick
05-29-2010, 10:17 PM
First of all, so glad I found some threads on this diet. I have not read the long thread yet, so maybe the answer to my question is in there.

In the book it says that 0 -20 = 1 carb, 21 - 40 = 2 carbs, etc... When counting your 5 carbs a day, does each serving of carbs count, no matter how many it is? For example, if I ate 5 things with one carb each is that my 5 carbs for the day? Or, if I ate something w/10 carbs, 2 carbs, 8 carbs, 24 carbs, etc...would that equal my 5 servings?

It seems like the difference between 5 grams of carbs and 120 grams of carbs is a lot!

Thanks a lot!
Amanda

countrycowgirl
05-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Speechick, welcome to the BFC thread. I know it looks daunting, but if you'll read thru the whole origional thread, I think your questions will be answered. Also there are some very informative blogs on the subject, add www to the web addresses below; the last one is a carb/sugar/fiber tracker that you can use on the web or download to excel. Hope this helps, again welcome and good luck.:dust:

NOTE: Moderators, if I'm not supposed to post the below addresses, please delete and let me know for future posting. Thanks.

maura-12weekstoabetterme.blogspot.com/search/label/TDAY
meandjorge.com/2009/12/how-belly-fat-cure-works-for-me.html
meandjorge.com/2010/02/sc-tracker-download.html

speechick
06-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the response, CountryCowgirl. I did look at those websites and they were very helpful. Funny how little on the web is out there about this diet plan!

All the best,
Amanda