Weight Loss Support - stuck right before halfway point!! Help!!

drop50lbsforwedding
05-29-2010, 11:01 AM
In november I started Jenny Craig and I started shedding off pounds I went from 189 down to almost 165 which is my halfway point in only a month and a hlaf, but since then I've been going up and down from 170-180. I had to stop Jenny cause it was way to expensive and I recently got laid off, but I'm trying to follow the same meal plans. It seems like when ever I get real close to my halfway I end up screwing up and eating a ton of junk. I feel like if I get to my halfway I'll be remodivated, but I can't get there!!!

toobig
05-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Maybe you are like me.... if I waited to be motivated all I would be doing is waiting. So I "decided" what I wanted and what I was willing to do to get it.

Onederchic
05-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Maybe you are like me.... if I waited to be motivated all I would be doing is waiting. So I "decided" what I wanted and what I was willing to do to get it.

I agree with this. Don't wait for motivation. Decide today, right now that you and your health are worth losing that weight and do it. Only you can control what you eat and when you exercise so hop back on that horse and ride it till the end :hug:

CarbsAreEvil
05-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Girl I know what you mean! I would go on a "jump start" diet for maybe a week or two and then go back the the Jenny Craig style of eating.