100 lb. Club - Thinking about tomorrows dinner... and drooling already!

cfmama
05-27-2010, 02:45 AM
When we went camping this weekend we managed to catch 5 LARGE wild Rainbow Trout. All around 2 pounds or so... and tomorrow night? They are getting baked in the oven... some lemon pepper seasoning and wrap em up in tinfoil.

I am drooling already.

For real.

So what are you having tomorrow/today for dinner?

duckyyellowfeet
05-27-2010, 03:50 AM
Jealous! That sounds seriously delicious! You know, if you wanted to run a little extra over here to California, I bet I could help eat it... ;)

I have no idea what I'll be cooking for dinner. I think I have sweet potatoes that are getting a little older. Maybe with some baked chicken and green of some sort. I so need to go grocery shopping!

fcmonroe
05-27-2010, 04:45 AM
That does sound really, really good.

toomuchmoxie
05-27-2010, 04:46 AM
That sonds fabulous .. until you have to clean them! Love fish... Pictures please of our girlie out on the .. um.. prairie?

PeanutsMom704
05-27-2010, 07:57 AM
not sure yet, just know that per the thread I just posted, it will include broccoli! lol!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/202914-my-son-ate-broccoli.html#post3310302

but if I had fresh rainbow trout, it would definitely be that - YUM!!!

Hiya
05-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Um, can I come over to your house for supper tomorrow?

Beverlyjoy
05-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Yum....nothin' better than fish you catch yourself. Enjoy!!

cfmama
05-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I made the men clean them ;) A little bat of the eyes and I was good to go. lol!!!!! They do still have their heads attached so I have to hack those off.

I have LOTS of pictures of my FAMILY and none of me... I was the one camera'ing. However I'm sure my other mother does and I'll get her to send me some.

Bazz Major
05-27-2010, 11:18 AM
I want to go to Pizza Hut tomorrow .. I turned 19 on Monday but had to stay indoors all day and cancel my plans because I got sunburnt badly the weekend before. There was a sudden heatwave in Wales so my friend & I decided to go to the beach, wooh! ;D We both forgot to apply sun cream so yes, I got sunburnt! Luckily for my friend, she didn't burn. Probably because she's Chinese .. anyway, I am peeling terribly at the moment but it's not so bad now. So now, I'm hoping to go out tomorrow for foodies as a birthday treat ;D

TJFitnessDiva
05-27-2010, 11:31 AM
That sounds so yummy! I have no idea what we are eating tonight...I need to go make groceries but I have no desire to take all of my kids with me lol so maybe a southwest style meatloaf ;)

FitGirlyGirl
05-27-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm roasting cornish hens and we will have pasta and veggies - possibly asparagus, but haven't decided for sure.

cfmama
05-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Okay... it was SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!! I ended up eating only half the amount I planned for because I was STUFFED! I saved some for tomorrow's lunch and gave all the skin, bits off kids plates to the dogs with their dinner... they are three happy pooches. Never seen a collie eat so fast in my entire life!

Arctic Mama
05-28-2010, 01:56 AM
Eh, we just had some spaghetti. Its a simple family favorite.

Onederchic
05-28-2010, 02:07 AM
Eh, we just had some spaghetti. Its a simple family favorite.

Spaghetti is and always has been my most favorite dish, though I don't have it often at all anymore :D