Weight Loss Support - update

View Full Version : update

juliastl27
05-26-2010, 08:38 PM
On May 17th I posted this:

so after hitting my lowest of 148 (after 3 days of illness mind you, lol) ive been waffling. i keep thinking "close enough". ive been fluctuating 150-151. well this morning i was 152. i know that there isn't much difference between 151 and 152, but i decided that its time to completely recommit. after choosing my final goal as 145 i sort of slacked. im soooo close and i WILL lose these last 7 lbs!!

time to stop being halfway on board and just finish up!! so today, im changing my attitude and deciding to do my *absolute* best and no longer being committed only half heartedly!!

anyone else need to recommit attitude-wise?

Today I am 148 again!! Yay for getting back on track! Has anyone else who responded to that post made some progress?

Onederchic
05-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Yay!!!!!!! :hug:

Cglasscock1
05-27-2010, 02:23 AM
So happy for you, Julia! You recommited and got down to 148. Yah!

You have inspired me, as I am trying to get into the 140's and I am the same height as you (5'6"). i am also going to recommit to tighten up my plan and see some success.

Just curious, what sizes do you think you will end up wearing at your goal weight?

juliastl27
05-27-2010, 04:32 AM
So happy for you, Julia! You recommited and got down to 148. Yah!

You have inspired me, as I am trying to get into the 140's and I am the same height as you (5'6"). i am also going to recommit to tighten up my plan and see some success.

Just curious, what sizes do you think you will end up wearing at your goal weight?

well, i dont think ill go down another size from here (only 3 lbs), but right now im wearing a few sizes, lol. if i shop at smaller stores like american eagle i am a 10. the 10 is loose but the 8 is tight, so im in between

at stores like old navy im an 8 (i even have one 6!)

oh and i am also a M in tops ;)

ncuneo
05-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Congrats! I think this was a huge step for you in the sense of maintenance and proof that you can make this weight loss permanent! You were AWARE of what was happening and you made changes before you started sliding into gaining mode. Just keep it up and stay aware and not only will you meet your goal but you'll live in this new body forever.

Rebound
05-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Do you have any pictures of yourself? You are my height and at my goal weight and I'd love to see how you look! Granted, we may have different body shapes, but it's still nice to see how people look!

juliastl27
05-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Do you have any pictures of yourself? You are my height and at my goal weight and I'd love to see how you look! Granted, we may have different body shapes, but it's still nice to see how people look!

indeed i do! message me your email and ill send ya one ;)

ncuneo thanks for those kind words, really brightened my day!!

luciddepths
05-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Congrats!! woot woot!!!

i'm in the same boat as Rebound