100 lb. Club - One day at a time...

View Full Version : One day at a time...

LaurieDawn
05-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Trying again doesn't mean I've failed. It means that I have not yet accomplished my goal. And how incredibly wonderful it is that I have yet another shot! I'm fortunate not to have mobility issues (other than I have lots to move around! =), not to have food allergies or diabetes, so I can eat almost whatever wonderfully healthy food that I can afford, and that I have lots of time this summer to attack this issue.

So, for today, I will eat wonderfully healthy food and enjoy the exercise that my body has wanted me to do for some time. I will no longer watch the joggers with jealousy, remembering when I had the stamina to accomplish that. I have not abandoned exercise entirely, just have not done it with the regularity I needed, and surprised myself by being able to complete a pretty hard work-out today. Yay, my amazing and wonderfully forgiving body!

Have been reading posts. Can't wait to get back on a daily routine of checking in with old and new friends and enjoying this journey together!

Laurie

Beverlyjoy
05-26-2010, 03:59 PM
We can never stop trying again!

So glad you posted! Yes...we can't stop trying again becausse it could be THE time that it really takes. That you are really ready. I don't think there's anyone here that hasn't had to 'try again'. I mean...even the folks who are maintaining.

You've got a good outlook. Carry on!

jumphigh
05-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Well I gave up only to fine out the war was still wait on me, No matter what IF I don't win this time I can't give up (i tryed):o So now I'm at it again. And I WANT IT BAD after 15 years of chasing weightloss it's time to win.