Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-25-2010, 07:39 AM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Unhappy Feeling frumpy & low HELPPPP!!!

Urgh at the moment i cant seem to get past the month mark and then weightloss starts being a struggle. Ive lost 5lbs in 3weeks and felt better , 2day i just feel FAT FAT FAT and blaoted , pasty and very unattractive.
Ive always been "chubby" but looked good with it curvy and valumptious, not fat and untidy.
For years i stayed @ 13st2lb (which i would love to be again) And by time i was 21/22 ( i am now 25)i creaped 2 about 14.7 st and at 24 got 2 15st which was m biggest and knew change had to be made.
To my horror i piled on another 2 stone , im soo gutted and have no self esteam because of it ive lost my sense of feminity and sexyness. Just feel usless and messy , all clothes look undtidy on me with my lumps and bumps. Its starting to take its toll on my life like never before. I constantly feel low and that my BF no longer finds me attractive ( this is all me he says he does and loves me ) But once its in my head i dont believe it.
I do pull my self round and tann up and do my make up....but when i look in mirror ...............HOW DID GET LIKE THIS ???? Im 25 now and really dont wana be in this boat when im 30.
Anyone have any tips,,,,,,,,,feel good advice for when days like this creep in???
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:49 AM   #2  
I'm doing it!

S/C/G: 186/186/135

Height: 5'6''

I'm so sorry you're having a crappy day, Lucky8. I have definitely had those days and they are miserable. Just try to think about what is going to help you succeed in loosing that extra weight that you're not fond of. Feeling bad about yourself isn't doing anything for your journey, and in fact, it might set you back. Let's try to think about things that are going well in your life! I'll start:

1. It has stopped raining and I see sun sneaking it's way through the clouds!
2. GLEE airs tonight!
3. I'm going to give myself a pedicure today!
4. I love the fact that I have freckles!
5. My husband is so, so supportive of my weight loss and healthiness journey!

Your turn - 5 things that you are happy about!
My Body in Motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:01 AM   #3  
Amazing will be me

Thanks "my body in motion " sorry i dont know your name!
Right
1. I suppose im the opposite , the sun has gone and its now cooler and i feel better, being overweight and in the immense heat is a KILLER so im not feeling uncomfortable that way.

2. Im heading out later for a hair dye n hair products

3. Ive just applied some fake tan so i will no longer feel pasty in a few hours.

4. My dog makes me smile hes so cute , so i suppose his walkie time is extra exercise

5. My boyfriend is supportive and love him soo much , also hes off 2mora so we can have some us time and a lie in

Wow i feel better all ready ...Thank you xx
Old 05-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #4  
I'm doing it!

S/C/G: 186/186/135

Height: 5'6''

Freshly died hair and a new spray tan will definitely help you feel better!

I got my first spray tan a few weeks ago and I loved it!

Chin up, Lucky! We're all in this journey together!
My Body in Motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #5  
Amazing will be me

Thanks so much ........im working on feeling better for the WEEKEND yey