General chatter - American Idol - Who's gonna win?

View Full Version : American Idol - Who's gonna win?

TheTigz
05-20-2010, 02:59 AM
This is a lot closer than I thought it would be. So who do you think will win?

Nesa
05-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Oooh! I hope Lee wins :)

JerseyGyrl
05-20-2010, 05:54 AM
LEE:dancer::woohoo:

saef
05-20-2010, 06:10 AM
I watched the show this season for Crystal. I do not ordinarily watch "Idol." I'm hoping she pulls it off.

Clydegirl
05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
I hope Crystal wins.

The results last night were strange they way they announced them. Crystal had to ask if she got through.

I like Lee and I'm sure both will do fine whoever wins.

TheTigz
05-20-2010, 04:45 PM
We don't get the shows until a say after its shown in the states, so first thing in the morning I'm on the net to find out who's got the boot.

I thought right at the start Crystal, but I think Lee has stole it in the last few weeks.

I'm sure we'll hear from both of them in the future though!

DeterminedIn2010
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
LEE!!! I loved him from the beginning. I thought Crystal was gonna win, but I'm glad to see Lee back in the game. The final 3 definitely should've been Crystal, Lee, and Mike tho...not Casey! I'm sure they're all going to do great in the future

CrystalZ10
05-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Oooh! I hope Lee wins :)

Meeeee tooo!! :carrot:

Onederchic
05-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Crystal FTW :D :cheer:

CrystalZ10
05-23-2010, 09:07 AM
The powers that be are trying their best to make sure Crystal wins. Do you notice, each year that whoever the judges love, will win? Even when they have their bad nights they still get more praise? lol Found an article on Yahoo about Crystal.http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/359660/reality-flashback-crystal-bowersox-at-age-13/
What happened to her voice? She sounds just like Jewel in this vid, when she's 13. Her voice went all raspy since she got older. She's won me over a few times when she sings, but other times leaves me flat.
I want Lee to win, but I know Crystal will take it, since she is the chosen one.
Lee will still get a deal though so I'm just excited that he made it to the finals. :)

suetalks
05-23-2010, 11:23 PM
I really like them both...so I don't care who wins. But I do not agree that the judges are just for Crystal. I think the last two weeks they favored Lee. But, I also think Lee was better this past week.
Either one will get a contract after the show for sure.

m3rma1d
05-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Siobhan!!!
Ok, I know... I know. :(

I'm voting for Lee 'cos I don't care for Crystal. I didn't like Lee much either, but he won me over with his 'Hallelujah'... I love that song and he nailed it!

m3rma1d
05-24-2010, 08:10 PM
What happened to her voice? She sounds just like Jewel in this vid, when she's 13. Her voice went all raspy since she got older.

She's a smoker. She prolly wasn't smoking when she was 13, so she wasn't raspy then.

EZMONEY
05-24-2010, 11:52 PM
I only saw Crystal sing one song...amazing!

Never saw Lee...must be pretty good!

Nesa
05-25-2010, 03:30 AM
I'm still hoping that Lee wins... Just like i hoped Adam Lambert would have won... but Kris Allen did... What's happened to him anyhow??

m3rma1d
05-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Seems like a lotta people on this show are better off NOT winning :)

I HATED Adam Lambert when he was on the show. My boyfriend LOOOOVED him. So when voting time came, we pretty much canceled each other out :D
X-mess time came, and being the Best Girlfriend Ever, I bought him Lambert's CD (thinking, "Oh great, I'm gonna have to listen to this crap!").... Turned out to be a GREAT album, so now I guess I'm a fan. :^: I still don't like to look at him, tho. And I don't like his stupid scream thing. And I'll never forgive him for what he did to Johnny Cash's 'Ring Of Fire'.

Clydegirl
05-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Well I thought Crystal put on the best show tonight.

JerseyGyrl
05-26-2010, 10:13 PM
:dancer::woohoo:AMERICA GOT IT RIGHT!!!:woohoo::dancer:

Nesa
05-27-2010, 03:08 AM
YAY! LEE WON

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Alec
05-27-2010, 09:12 AM
I was hoping for Crystal to win. IMO she was easily the most talented idol this season. Here's to hoping she does just as well, if not better, than previous finalists. (Daughtry, Hudson, etc.)

Christina Aguilera took the show though.

CrystalZ10
05-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Well I'm stunned...I'm glad he won, but truthfuly they both won, once they made it to the finals.
Lee wanted it SO badly. He was tearing up and Crystal was patting his back and looking at Ryan as if to say, "Just tell us already." She didn't look surprized, but I was. I was positive that she was going to win. I felt so bad for Lee looking so anxious, wondering how he was going to handle the news that he didn't win.
I'm happy he go it, and proud of the both of them. They sound good when they sing together.