Beck Diet Solution - Credits - Stairs Today

View Full Version : Credits - Stairs Today

Woodland
05-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi Forum,

Today I had a meeting on the 5th floor of a building. I didn't walk up the stairs, but after the meeting I walked down them. It felt great to do something healthy even though I had to sit still for the meeting.

Do others try to take stairs too?

Woodland

BillBlueEyes
05-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Yay for taking stairs Woodland! They were my first exercise. I take the stairs round trip each day from the third floor of the parking garage to work on the third floor. I like that it's a neat small bundle of exercise that adds up over weeks.

ThisTime7
05-20-2010, 05:19 AM
Hi Woodland,
Well done for taking the stairs. I need to started doing that even if its only the coming down for the moment. Get a bit puffed going up until I get fit again.
I'm a sales rep and have been parking the car a long way off the shops in the last few weeks to get a few extra steps in. Need to start wearing my pedometer again.
Cheers ThisTime7

Beverlyjoy
05-20-2010, 06:01 AM
GREAT! Stairs are great exercise. Good to add that spontaneous exercise whereever you can.

Sometimes I'll go up and down the stairs twice when I need to get something from our basement. We live in a ranch style house - so, I don't 'need' to use stairs on a daily basis.

Woodland
05-20-2010, 01:38 PM
Great, sounds like stair walking is a popular exercise add on with you.

At home my stairs are circular so I can't take them too fast, but each week I carefully carry my vacuum up and down. I feel like that is a nice arm workout !!

Woodland