100 lb. Club - Halfway To Goal

View Full Version : Halfway To Goal

mmiller2829
05-19-2010, 11:17 AM
WOW! Thats all I can say... WOW!
I am REALLY doing this. I HAVE CONTROL! I have lost 54 lbs!:carrot::carrot:

Some nights after I get out of the shower I look in the mirror and just look at my body. The changes are amazing. No I'm NOT a supermodel BUT I am starting to look gooood. LOL

I HAVE CONTROL! I now know that when I stay on plan for TODAY! This hour! TODAY! JUST TODAY the lbs. WILL come off!

When I started this new lifestyle I seen 105 lbs. as HUGE! Heck I saw 10lbs. as HUGE! Today I sit here halfway to goal. Staring at ONLY 51 lbs. to go.

Now trust me I don't have my head in the sand. I know I will have difficult days. I HAVE CONTROL to stay on plan TODAY! I have and will again slip but I HAVE CONTROL to jump right back on plan!

I finally have hit that point where I really don't care what "day" I will get to goal. TODAY I will be on plan!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

PeanutsMom704
05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
down to 216?? wow, you are just whooshing along! Congrats!!!!

Have you changed up something recently? Seems like you are having some dramatic results, esp. for halfway into this.

OrganizedChaos
05-19-2010, 11:58 AM
:cheer2: Congratulations! I recently hit that same goal and was amazed at how far I had come and that I realized for the first time in my adult life that I can really do this! I feel better than I have felt in over 10 years and although I know I still have a long road, it doesn't matter because this is my new life. Goal will get here someday but today is what I am thrilled about.

mready
05-19-2010, 12:00 PM
:congrat:Way to go!

ubergirl
05-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Good for you!! Half way there is a wonderful feeling!

mingle
05-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!!

Beverlyjoy
05-19-2010, 12:38 PM
WONDERFUL!!!!

I am so happy for you and proud of your accomplishments!

Matilda08
05-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Congrats wtg!!

oneLess
05-19-2010, 01:26 PM
I finally have hit that point where I really don't care what "day" I will get to goal. TODAY I will be on plan!

I love that! You should post pictures. Pictures always motivate me and I would love to see your progress!

LitChick
05-19-2010, 01:34 PM
That's awesome and I love your attitude! Way to go! :carrot:

Eliana
05-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Isn't it wonderful to know you have less to lose than you have lost!! Awesome, splendid, fabulous!! Really, there aren't words. :D

Liliann
05-19-2010, 01:55 PM
I like your positive mindset!! You are doing awesome and keep that positive vibe going! You go girl!! :)

mmiller2829
05-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks EVERYONE!

Peanutmom I have had a big weight lose over the last two weeks. The first week I didn't go to the gym at all because DD was in the hosp. That week I also ate out of the vending machines mostly. (baked chips, rice crispy bars and PB crackers) NOT good eating and I was SOOOO afraid I would slip into "oh well mode" I didn't eat close to what I should have. Week two I kicked it out at the gym hard. Mostly because that has been the only time I can take for myself and was trying to burn/kill every calorie I could.

I have always been a stress eater. This time I am so afraid to fall backwards. I am just sticking to plan. Not one bite off for now. I'm sure my wooshing will come to a halt and I will find myself wondering why I'm not losing. LOL

Onederchic
05-19-2010, 05:30 PM
You are AWESOME!! Congrats :)

PinkHoodie
05-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Wohooo! So awesome! :)

alsten02
05-19-2010, 11:33 PM
great feeling eh :D grats!

Mellington
05-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Thats awsome Keep up the good work

MablesGirl
05-20-2010, 01:46 AM
Goal will get here someday but today is what I am thrilled about.
I really don't care what "day" I will get to goal. TODAY I will be on plan!

I love these! thanks for the inspiration mmiller and OrganizedChaos. Great job on the halway point mmiller!!!!!

llmw1951
05-20-2010, 02:12 AM
Congratulations for Staying On Plan! You're doing Great!

findingfawn
05-20-2010, 10:40 AM
awesome!!

PeanutsMom704
05-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks EVERYONE!

Peanutmom I have had a big weight lose over the last two weeks. The first week I didn't go to the gym at all because DD was in the hosp. That week I also ate out of the vending machines mostly. (baked chips, rice crispy bars and PB crackers) NOT good eating and I was SOOOO afraid I would slip into "oh well mode" I didn't eat close to what I should have. Week two I kicked it out at the gym hard. Mostly because that has been the only time I can take for myself and was trying to burn/kill every calorie I could.

I have always been a stress eater. This time I am so afraid to fall backwards. I am just sticking to plan. Not one bite off for now. I'm sure my wooshing will come to a halt and I will find myself wondering why I'm not losing. LOL

I'm sorry your daughter was in the hospital - I hope she's better now!!

But GREAT JOB to use that stress to motivate you to work out as a way to deal with it, instead of eating. The whooshes are great, but think about that it really means in terms of how much you have changed. Fantastic!