General chatter - Cruisee's

View Full Version : Cruisee's

Kayhm0711
05-17-2010, 07:58 PM
So I am wanting to take my 3 year old with us on a family vacation to Florida 2011 spring, in March. Which at that time she will be almost 4! I wanna know if anyone else has been on a cruise with a child around this age. Which cruise line was it? Was it fun for their age? Or if you don't have kids but you have been on a cruise what cruise line do you recommend and would be good for children.

I am looking into Disney Cruise line and Carnival, what do you guys think of these too?

If you think Disney cruise isn't worth it or a cruise in general any vacations in Florida you think would be great places. I kind of want to take her to Disney World in Orlando, but I'm not sure if she would remember it, and that's something that I think she needs to remember when she is older!

cbmare
05-17-2010, 08:28 PM
We went on a Disney cruise for my daughter's wedding. I have to say that they kept those kids busy with all sorts of activity. My grandsons were entertained the entire trip. In fact, we only saw them at the dinner table.

The cruise industry is really hurting right now so I bet you can get a good deal.

Look at the disney cruise site and see what activities they have for the little ones. Oh, they will put a wrist band on both of you and give you a beeper. They will beep you if there is a problem.