Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #1  

Default Geneen Roth on Oprah

Friends,

Geneen Roth is on Oprah today discussing her book "Women, Food and God". Please try and watch and also get the book. You will feel hopeful in your struggle with this monster that we fight everyday. I read the book in one day...I could not put it down. The best part is that I felt and still feel a sense of FREEDOM. I threw out every diet product I owned and have been eating normal food for 3 weeks. I've had a few slips, but each time I have recognized them and recognized what caused them and what NOT to do next time.

Sending love and encouragement your way!!!

Gwen
justbeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #2  

I'm watching Oprah right now and feel so encouraged. I've personally done an incredible job (not to toot my own horn, but, Geneen is all about loving yourself!) of changing my eating habits and working out. Don't get me wrong, I still have a long road ahead of me. But, I've had my own epiphany and can understand Oprah's epiphany she describes during the show. Please watch. You'll be encouraged to get to the root of WHY you're overweight and your relationship with food.

Thank you Justbeu for posting this thread topic! EVERYONE should watch Oprah today. Go set up your DVR if need be or call a friend to tape it for you. Do it. Now.

Last edited by redsox33; 05-12-2010 at 10:46 AM.
redsox33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/tracker/150

Height: 5.9

I've lost 32 pounds since reading Geneen's book. I've got Oprah set to DVR this afternoon...in case I forget
lukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote