PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 252/230/160

Height: 5'7

Default Gonna see me here alot in a few months.

August is the month i go to the OB/GYN to discuss getting me off birth control to ready my body to conceive. When i go back i have to have lost a good amount of weight in order for her to say ok. Reason being is me being over weight is causing me to not ovulate normally. It has been screwing up my levels so we put me on birth control to get that under control. It has worked and im thankful for that. I have started working out a bunch to help me get fit and lose the weight. That seems to be working as well. The Fiance and i have discuss trying for a year and if nothing works we are ok not to have a child. He is 38 and im 29. he already has two girls, 11 and 4. So i will be coming back and asking a ton of questions about anything and everything dealing with the medicines she may have to put me on etc. and to see if you guys have tried anything outside of medicine to conceive.

thanks in advance
Tinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Good luck on your weight loss. I just wanted to let you know that my OB/GYN told me that PCOSers have the best chance of getting pregnant naturally the first 2-3 months after they go of the pill. And, currently, I am living proof that it's true So, I just wanted to give you some extra motivation to be in the best shape possible when you go for your appt in August because if you're lucky, you may be carrying a little one very soon after that. Best wishes to you!
Dab52776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 252/230/160

Height: 5'7

thanks so much. yeah she told me to be in the best shape as possible. lol. thats what im working towards. that gives me hope in being able to conceive. lol i always think the worst so i dont get disappointed
Tinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #4  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

And GL with TTC!

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:26 PM   #5  
Kickin PCOS's Butt!

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/150 Ultimate Goal

Height: 5' 3"

I will be coming off of a break around then or September, so I will be joining you! I have been doing all the TTC stuff since last September, and just need an emotional break! So, I will help ya out with anything you need!
PinkHoodie is offline   Reply With Quote