Weight Loss Support - HELP! Used up my calories on cookies & crackers

greenfishgirl
05-07-2010, 09:33 PM
OK, I have really put myself in a bad spot for the evening! I have already used up virtually all of my calories for the day and I am super hungry. Plus I REALLY want a glass of wine or something.

The problem is I have eaten almost zero real food today. I had a string cheese and about 3 slices of deli meat, but the rest was absolute junk. Cheese Its, animal crackers, 2 chocolate chip cookies and an un-frosted sugar cookie. Plus 2 mochas (I make them at home @ 60 calories each).

I had a super stressful week (baby had emergency surgery) plus TOM came to visit. So I have already had a couple "off" days this week. But I am on a Biggest Loser Team, so I can't let my team down by failing on my healthy eating.

Any suggestions to help me get through the evening without falling apart?

Lyn2007
05-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Can you make some vegetable soup? Can of tomatoes, whatever vegs you have... cabbage is good... very low cal and filling. Or have some steamed veggies and a small serving of protein (chicken breast or fish or egg whites).

jendiet
05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
i do not see many calories in what you wrote down....

i think you need a nice protein/veggie combo with some fruit for dessert. ...

and a nice cup of chammomile tea for a breather. I pray everything is ok with the surgery and you feel better from the time of month deal.

srmb60
05-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Your team wants you and your baby to be healthy! Eat something nutritious like jendiet says and get some good sleep.
Let us know how the baby is would ya?

greenfishgirl
05-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Thank you ladies! I ended up eating some Turkey Breast and surviving the evening. And the baby is doing great! Thanks so much!