Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 08:11 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, September 16th - Daily

Can you believe September is 1/2 over, where does the time go?

Good morning all,

Hope your weekend was good. Went shoe shopping for saturday, she wears a 5 1/2 double wide lololol...now I know what your thinking - she takes after mommy right ! - wrong, she takes after daddy in this category. mommy actually has small feet especially for her height. Every job I go to, people make fun of my feet ??? JEALOUS But I gotta admit it must look funny.

Sunday it rained and rained and rained
I wanted to take to a petting farm but they were closed so we took her to an orchard where they had indoor stuff and then out to lunch. It was a good day - will somebody please clean my house and finish my laundry

Its apple time in the east so the stores are starting to put out the carmel or candy apples mmmmmmmm they are really good, 150 calories for one :apple: Can't wait to go pick some and make some apple crisp and pie :apple:

How was your weekend, did you do anything good ?

Love, Leenie

Last edited by Leens; 09-16-2002 at 08:14 AM.
Old 09-16-2002, 09:52 AM   #2  

Hi all!

Saturday, it rained all day. R finished the electrical stuff in the kitchen and I have not only a light but ten outlets(Count them!!! TEN!!) Oh, and I have a refrigerator in the kitchen too!
Sunday, R had to do the church service since our minister was away. Everyone says he does such a good job that he should become a minister. Could you all imagine ME a minister's wife? With MY mouth!? Then we went to the city to six stores. Man, by the time we got done, I was just plain tired. Got lots of groceries, a new microwave, some clothing, and paint to start the inside of the cupboards. I have to apply Kilz first and I hate the smell of that stuff.

Leenie, I got some KFC Honey BBQ chicken wings! Neener neener!

Well, got to get going.

Hello to everyone posting later!
Old 09-16-2002, 09:59 AM   #3  

I now know why I was so tired this weekend, Today I have a full blown cold. It's going to be fun trying to Page people with no voice. Well at least I can look forward to a day of good hot chicken soup.
Have a good monday!
Old 09-16-2002, 10:48 AM   #4  

Talking It is a happy day!

Good morning one and all!

Well I am going to try to keep in touch on a bit more consistent basis....I am off track with eating and exercise and I am going to put all my energy into getting back on track!

The rest of my life is pretty great....when I'm up I'm up.........!

We are off to a pretty decent school year....the weather is still warm....dd 4 is loving morning K and climbing on the bus with her big sister every morning. DD 10 is liking grade 6 and so far no crisis!

I have been working but not toooooo much....things at the hospital are always changing and so I guess as long as I don't get to attached to how things are I can go with the flow. We had quite a weekend....alot of high maintenance type patients but we got through it.

This week I am getting ready to have my dirtest carpets cleaned...diningroom, living room, family room and stairs to the second level...they are filthy...that will see us through until I rip my rugs out and change all the flooring. I can't wait for that day.
Tippy't talk of renovating is inspiring me.

Motown hope you are feeling better soon....there is quite a virus going around here right now too.....lots of sick time at work...what do you do?

Leens you are always on the go you crazy woman....and speaking of feet...all of a sudden my dd4 has no shoes that fit her...put her shoes on today before the bus came and she said "they don't hurt too much mommy, feel this...that is a bump where my toes are all bunched up"...what a loser mother I am....but I did have a pair stored away for such moments so all was well.

So I am off and runnning and prepping for carpets cleaning tomorrow...I like to move all the furniture and vaccum about 4 times between now and then....then they look so much bette and it goes alot quicker.

Have a good day all and so shall I!

Liz in Canada
Old 09-16-2002, 10:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good morning gang!

Motown - I usually do the 2 mile walk aerobics tape during the week, or walk 2 miles at the mall during my lunchhour. I only get to do the 3 mile one on Saturdays if I am not cleaning the house. If I am cleaning that all I can phsyically do in one day. But I have been walking for a long time girlie - like 12 years or so - when I started, I started with 15 minutes a day or 1 mile and then worked up - so you go girl!!!! Everybody has to exercise at their own pace.

Leenie - I lot 10 lbs in 5 weeks and have not lost another thing in the past 5 weeks *sigh*. I am so happy that 10 came off, but my goodness, I need to lose more - I will just keep on truckin - sooner or later something has got to give.

Tip - glad your kitchen is getting back to normal. Enjoy all your plugs but don't flip any breakers! hehe

Hey Liz - just got your email - I will email you back just as soon as I get a second! I miss chatting with you too!

Its busy at work, busy at home - so whats new. haha keeps me out of trouble - yea right!

Hope everybody has a great day!

group hug,
Cathy
Old 09-16-2002, 10:57 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Tippy they now have Cajun BBQ wings, have you tried them ?? Aren't we bad. Yesterday I had a huge burger with sauted onions mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. Almost bought an apple pie at the farm we went to but I had to stop hubby, can you believe I did THAT !

Motown I need to let you borrow my fart machine, this way when you go to page someone you can Pfffffffffft ~ over the intercom instead lololol. We did that here at my job once, then we took the blasted thing in the elevator and waited for our victoms lolol. I can't remember when I have laughed that hard...except the times in the chat room with Tippy, Ruthie, LindaT and others

Cathy you snuck in on me, WOW 10 lbs, thats teriffic, I know how you've struggled ..... Congrats !!!! Pssst. I think I found your 10 lbs lol

LIZZZZZZZZY good to hear from you. Talk about busy woman haaaa - thats you babe !! Its fun buying little girl shoes, they have so many to chose from with sparkles and bows

Okay back to work

Can you tell the boss slipped away

Last edited by Leens; 09-16-2002 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-16-2002, 12:43 PM   #7  

Default Mornin'

Hi Ladies,

Another new week has begun... and I wish I was home asleep! Maybe things will get easier once daylight savings goes off.. I think end of October?

Nice to see the boards busy and occupied this morning. Week days always do seem to be the busiest here. I got up and did my exercises at 5am, like a good little girl.. all the while wishing Kathy Smith would trip over her feet for being so perky so early!!

Leens, that baby doesn't have feet.. she has boats.

Everyone else.. hello, sorry limited time right now.. I'll try and come back later.
Closed Thread