Old 04-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

Height: 5'3"

Default thermogenics

I went into mrc yesterday and i have been stuck at around 170. I keep going up and down, but can't seem to get past 170. The lowest i hit was 168 on my home scale, but then it went up after a few off plan meals. So even when I am on plan it is so hard for me to break this plateau, if that is even what the problem is.

My questions are

Who uses thermogenics? The ones the center sells are the all day weight loss, phentatrim (sp) and i think the metabolic enhancer.
How much do you lose a week? How do they make you feel?

Does anyone use any other weight loss pills or thermogenics not purchased from MRC? If so what are they and how have your results been? Do you get any side effects?

Yesterday was the first day I started taking one, Lipo 6. I lost 2 lbs, I'm sure it is water bc when mrc did my tanita i had 3lb of water weigh. Has anyone ever tried this Lipo 6? I bought it from gnc.

Thanks!
skinnyby25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #2  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

the two pounds you lost yesterday and the lipo 6 or not necessarily at all correlated...possibly just a coincidence --as in, you wouldve lost those two pounds of water weight yesterday had you taken the thermogenic or not.......

The thermogenics--ALL thermogenics--- do not CAUSE fat loss..... they do not burn up your fat as fuel... thats just bogus...thats the "magic pill for weightloss!!"

Ok, really, heres the deal. Thermogenics aid in fat loss for TWO reasons... #1) SOME of them contain hoodia, or some other kind of appetite suppressant, which causes you to EAT LESS, and therefore, lose some weight...... you COULD just eat less all on your own, and still lose the same amount of weight.
#2) thermogenics, because they are STIMULANTS, give you energy (such as caffiene) which causes you to MOVE MORE...it is the moving more that burns more calories, and hence, results in more weightloss..... you COULD just move more on your own.....see where im gonig with this?
i used the ALL day weightloss, and i didnt ever "feel" it...but then,i am incredibly DEsensitized to all stimulants (recovering meth addict) I imagine someone who is not used to stimulants might get jittery, anxious, or be bouncing off the walls.....
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote