View Full Version : Weekly Chat: April 26- May 2

Tejas
04-26-2010, 08:02 AM
New Pages!

:carrot:

Tejas
04-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Good Morning:

So, I have lost 26 pounds this year, with 26 more to go to goal. It's not going to take another year, and my weight is not going to go back up. Period.

I am finding that the protein drinks really helps me not feel hungry. It's Muscle Milk Light. I substitute it for at least one meal a day and count calories, trying to stay at 1200.

I hope all you chickies are looking forward to the week!

Rhonda

beach bum
04-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

Rain Rain & some more Rain for the next two days,going to leave a damper on my walking along the beach. Got on the scale and I lost 2 lbs and a total of 3.5 for the month.So I hit my April Challenge shy of .5

Lost one of my friends,as she broke off from the bereavement group of friends. They are so negative,that I'm going to do the same if this negativity doesn't stop. One of the woman is near suicidal,so I have to get out of this mess soon.

RHONDA-Thanks for stating us up so early.:bravo:Congrats on your 26 lbs :dancer: lost since the beginning of the year that's excellent I only lost 13 since Jan. I have 1 protein drink called EAS and other one called Gen-Soy. I agree with you it does keep hunger at bay.

Have at get ready for today chores

Tejas
04-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Maryann, I just wish I had lost 26 pounds since January....I mean 26 pounds since last year at this time, April, 2009 that is.

Good luck with that group stuff.

Rhonda

aghiowa
04-26-2010, 08:13 PM
One kid feeling better, the next throwing up yesterday, on antibiotics today and feeling better. One to go, not including me, dh, or the baby. Whee! But luckily, one of my friends offered to bring us dinner tonight, and I gladly took her up on it.

I hope to have all the girls feeling well enough for school tomorrow, so I can go walking. I figure exercise is going to be more important for me than diet, since I'm breastfeeding and I don't want to jeopardize my supply.

Maryann, good luck with the bereavement group. It sounds like you are making the right decision to distance yourself. And congrats on the 26 lost!

Angela

blessedwithsarah
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Rhonda, I think I've gained since this time last year!! I'd love to have lost that much in a year! You're doing great.

Angela, sorry you house is sick. I hope Miles and you miss out on it. Did you have your YOU time yet?

well, I've been logging on ************ for 2 days now. I'm sticking to what they've set for me to lose 2 pds a week -- without exercise its 1200 calories. As I have days when I exercise, it adds in extra calories for those activities. Its a pretty good site. Its amazing how by tracking the calories how I've not been taking any BLT (bites,licks or tastes). Lets see if I can do a full week :)

Hope you all are having an OP day. Good night all!

ontarget
04-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Rhonda, I'm still where I was this time last year. I'm proud of you for being down 26 pounds. That's awesome!

Maryann, don't let the group get you down. Do what you need. And what you need is a positive atmosphere. (Do I sound tough?)

Paula, let's get our weight off. We know what to do. We just need to do it.

Angela, I hope your little ones are better. Don't let yourself get rundown.

We were in Austin this weekend for a mini-family reunion that included all of Curtis' siblings. We had a great time. I'm back op now that we're home. I could have done a lot worse eating (drinking)wise but I also could have done better.

I'm off here to watch AVATAR. We saw it at the movies, but I'm going to watch it at home now with subtitles. Life is good.

beach bum
04-27-2010, 10:08 AM

Can't believe that I slept to 8AM this morning,but I will really tired from the lack of sleep the night before. Another day of clouds & drizzle I guess I be using my bike today.Yesterday I was able to walk to the end of the cemetery back to my house for a total of 30 m,but I really don't like that route I rather be down walking along the beach.

RHONDA-Oh!! I missed understood,but 26 pounds gone is some kind of congrats anyway.

ANGELA-I remember those days of years past. Hope you children will be well soon,and that & Miles don't get the bug. Thanks for the congrats on my 13 lbs Rhonda was the 26 lbs. I'm going to be with the set,[2 woman] this Friday for supper,hope they behave them self or I'm going to leave them. Don't need negativity or them leaning on me,as I don't want to fall.

PAULA-Glad you like the site,I count calories and when I exercise I subtract the burned calories and get the total for the day.So far I'm in the 1000 cal[20pts] for the day,and funny thing I don't miss the bread carbs.

SANDRA-No you don't sound tough,I'm thinking along those lines myself. I'm going to give them a little more time and than I will leave this nest of negativity also.

Have to get dressed and get going.

nancy237
04-27-2010, 10:57 PM
I started eating not so good at the hospital last week and grabbing
fast food on the way there or coming home.

I eat better when I have time to prepare healthy things.

I need to get back to good food because I feel yucky and achey ...

Robin is coming home Thursday or Friday I think...He is doing great
and our house/yard has never looked better because I have been working hard on it.

We close tomorrow on our property in Va ...
We are doing it all by mail , so the stuff is already being overnighted.
This is a link to the pictures of the land..

http://www.landwatch.com/Mecklenburg-County-Virginia-Land-for-sale/pid/145002924

We are pretty excited to have decided on our retirement place.
My grandson wants to know when he gets his horse :)

ontarget
04-28-2010, 12:22 AM
I'll be offline till Thursday evening. Ya'll don't talk about me while I'm gone. :lol:

Have a great op week, everyone!

Vickie
04-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Good Morning Chicks! Busy, busy, busy.....Brodie is my life. It's all about Brodie these days. But, it is keeping me from mindless eating and he is a joy!

Rhonda, congratulations, my friend. 26 pounds in one year for someone so close to her goal is outstanding! And, more importantly, all that exercise is certain to be increasing your health every day. Have you taken the realage test? You are probably 40 inside!

Nancy, Robin will be thrilled! Are you saying he keeps you from working on the house and yard when he is home?!!!

Good luck Sandra and have fun.

Angela, hope no one else is sick in your house. Did you get your walk? I'll be waling with Brodie today.

Hugs and love to Sloan, Mary Ann, and Paula! Hope I didn't forget anyone.

I'm off to many errands today, some with pup in tow. I'm trying to socialize him. Housetraining continues!

Be well and stay on program.

Vickie
04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Paula, PM me with the site you are using since it keeps **** it out of your post. I'm dying of curiosity!

nancy237
04-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Vickie...I have gotten a lot of our friends and the kids to all pitch in and
I am more motivated because of wanting to surprise him..
That is why more is done...

There is however an element of the fact that I am free to do things 100%
my way which speeds things up ;)

But most of it is that we were busy with his appts and therapy all year .
This week he has been at Rehab with me just visiting at night...

beach bum
04-28-2010, 10:13 AM

The sun is shining and I'm heading out to the beach to get my daily walking done.The only thing is I have to dress warmly as the winds are kicking up a bit.

NANCY-Glad that Robin is do great and being released from the hospital.He'll be more comfortable at home. You'll get back to eating the right food plus all the house and yard works is part of activity where calories I sure will burn and you'll lose. Beautiful property for a retirement home,all the best to you and your DH

SANDRA-Have fun,going to miss you.

VICKIE-I like the way your post my life is around Brodie.Hope he get housebroken soon.

Have to go,and get m y walking done,see you guys later

sloanie
04-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Hey chicks! I've been crazy busy, so I've not been posting; just reading. I'm still rushed, but could not miss the chance to say WOW, Nancy!!! The land is awesome. Will you be able to build where you can look out over the pond? It is breathtaking!!!!!

Vickie
04-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Nancy, 42 acres of gorgeous! How is the weather there?

nancy237
04-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Nancy, 42 acres of gorgeous! How is the weather there?

Nice.. We now live about 1 1/2 hrs south of there in Raleigh NC so not much different.
We had been looking at NC mountain land and I was worried about the snow/cold factor . I am very cold natured... So I think this will
be much better..

Sloan..yes, we think alike.. I have always dreamed of driving down a long
wooded drive that goes to a cabin tucked away in the woods....
We will build a small inexpensive house , but thats how I like it...simple!
It will be a few years out before we get to that stage..

Robin comes home in the morning!!!!:carrot::cp::dance::dancer:

Vickie
04-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Good Morning Chicks! It was an early start here as the cleaning lady is coming this morning. Thank God for her as Jim and I are not able to physically do all the heavy stuff anymore. We had a BIG day yesterday, dragging Brodie with us for many errands. After the cleaning lady leaves, we shall go for a walk and try to tire out our little boy. A tired puppy is a good puppy.

Nancy, my house is on a quarter of an acre. I guess that subdivision suburban living as opposed to nature living! We don't want or need more so I guess it's good that there are many options for people. I can certainly see the beauty of what you are buying. Too much responsibility for me! Hope Robin is surprised at all you've done.

Mary Ann, I hope you got your walk in and had a beautiful day. It was a beautiful, although cool day here. We are having our typical Spring now.

Sloan, I get busy. I hope all is going well. Please post pictures when you are done.

Rhonda and Sandra, hope you're having fun!

Paula, I'm so curious about what site you are using. Can you believe even the PM used *******! YIKES. It must be a serious competitor.

Gotta go for now. My Lady will be here in a few and I need to scoop up Brodie.:D

beach bum
04-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Good Morning ladies:)

In a rush this morning,congrats to all who lost,and here's to the rest keep on going!!!

I lost another pound of the sodium water retention.Have to be careful in the future not to overdue my slat intake.

VICKIE-I did get my walking done but I had to go only 1/2 way as the winds were to strong for me to have my complete walk along the beach.

NANCY-Glad to here your Robin will be out of the hospital today,being home is so much better,take care of yourself also

See you guys later

beach bum
04-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi Ladies I'm back again:)

I'm back from a very busy morning trying to find a antenna for my Sirius radio.I called the company and they are out of the antenna I need but the recommended me to radio shack and they didn't have one that fit.Than I thought i might try Walmart and had no luck there either.

Going to call Sirius Radio again and have them order one for me, if Tues or Wed deliveries didn't bring one in the whse.

Baking my Revolution Rolls right now,my next batch I'm going to make cheese danish out of them.

Have a great afternoon I have to get ready for choir practice.

aghiowa
04-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Oh wow, I am just recovering from a terrible stomach bug that has been ripping its way through our family. NOT FUN!! Great weight loss, but not fun. :)

Haven't had a chance to catch up with everyone's posts yet...will check back later.

Angela

sloanie
04-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Oh Angela, how terrible! I hope y'all have seen the last of that mean ole bug!

School is winding down, but it also busy with end of the year stuff. Lots going on. I have been painting some lately, not wall but canvas. I am in the process of doing a piece for the living room that is inspired by the fabric on my breakfast room chairs. I am also working on a Van Gogh reproduction that I started several years ago. I am just now getting the courage to paint the blossoms. I'll post some pics now then you can see the finished products when I am done.

Vickie, I'm very happy for you that you have a cleaning lady. My house does not get a good cleaning very often, just decluttering and dusting mostly. How did Brodie like the errands? Pippi loves to ride in the car. Her favorite place is between my head and the headrest.

Nancy, how's Robin. Is he home now?

Maryann, congrats on losing that pound! You go girl :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful day! BBL

ontarget
04-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi, Chickies. We are home from the Senior Olympics. I got 1st and Curtis got 2nd in our divisions. State Olympics will be in October. We're excited.

Rhonda, I'm guessing you're busy with your new granddaughter. I'm anxious for photos. Congratulations, Grams. Or do you have another name?

Vickie, how did Brodie do with the walk? Did he outlast you and Jim? That's what would happen if Curtis and I were trying to tire out a puppy.

Maryann, have you ordered your antennae?

Sloan, your talent is impressive.

Angela, that's not a good way to lose weight, but I'd take it. Can you pm me some germs? (I'm sort of serious here.)

Nancy, I am so happy for you. You're going to have a lot of fun building your dream home. Makes me smile.

beach bum
04-30-2010, 09:17 AM

Another beautiful day for walking they predicted that we are going up to the 70's over the weekend.Yesterday I was on the run all day .So I decided to take it easy today,and rest after I get my house work done.

ANGELA-Sorry about your stomach virus, being a mom its hard to get the rest that your deserve as mothers work is never done. Hope you will be able to keep your weight loss.

SLOAN-Such talent on this thread,That's incredible,looking forward to seeing the finished painting. Thanks for the congrats,I belong to a DAILY WEIGHER THREAD for April and I only lost 2 lbs instead of the 4 I was look for,but my week isn't over yet,have 3 more day until my official W-I.

SANDRA- I looked all over for the stupid antenna but none of them fit. I going to call Sirius on Tuesday or Wed,that when the whse gets stocked,than I will order one from them.

Have a great morning

Lilly1975
04-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Hello!
I am new here! I wasn't quite sure what the weekly chat thread was! :) Someone replied and said it was a running tab sort of for the week! :)
Anyways well I'll give a little intro:
My weight story. Uggg I'm a WW drop out over and over and over! I have never been able to reach my 10% weight loss goal!
Anyways last year I was at 228 and I managed to lose quite a bit on my own I am currently 177.6, I joined WW on Wednesday so today is day 3 for me. I went back because I had got down to 160 on my own. It was stress!
Then I have gained back those 17 lbs in the past 2 months so I figured I needed to learn to eat healthy and stick to somehting finally! I lost most of that weight due to not eating very much. Long stressful story! lol
Anyways I'm quite determined to make it to my goal weight let alone my 10% goal!
I'm a mom to 2, I have a 12 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. Married. Live in Florida and i am a full time college student majoring in elem. education. I have my final internship in the fall, so I'm very excited to be nearly done! And hopefully a job will come soon after that! ;)
I'm really glad to have found this board. I also work part time from home so I'm on the computer a lot!
Looking forward to "meeting" you all! :)

Vickie
04-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Good Morning Chicks! I'm just running through. I promise to be back later to catch up.

Welcome Lilly!

nancy237
04-30-2010, 05:14 PM
As I type this my son is upstairs dressing for his senior prom..
I get nervous and have to fake that I am not so I won't make him nervous.
Yesterday was senior pictures...

More later...

TechAlum
04-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Hello All,

It's been forever since I posted (sign in said I hadn't been here since last Sept but it feels like longer). I'm thinking of going back to WW tomorrow, I've been pretty much stuck at the same weight for a couple of years now and it's time to get cracking again.

Anyway just thought I'd drop by and say "Hi" :wave:

nancy237
04-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Hey Lily and Tech...

This is an awesome group...

We get busy sometimes and then everyone will catch up....

Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ontarget
04-30-2010, 11:25 PM
:welcome: Lily. Congratulations to you for all your weightloss accomplishments with special accolades for getting back on plan before you regain too much back.

:woohoo: Donna! It's great having you back here. I was thinking of you the other day wondering how you're doing. Kudos to you for maintaining. That's quite a feat.

I am OP. Life is good.

Tejas
05-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Hey Donna/Tech!!! WHERE have you been young lady??!! I have missed you!!!

Welcome, Lillie....jump right in.

Yes, we have a new granddaughter. I'll send pictures as quickly as I can.

Sorry to have been MIA over the last few days. I've also been hiking in the area, and running around like crazy. I'll be back posting regularly after this.

Sandra, congrats to you and Curtis.

Nancy, I'm moving in with you. I think that is some of my ancestral land you're on there!

Rhonda

Tejas
05-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Good Morning everyone:

We went out for breakfast and I weakened and ordered a pancake with egg on top. When it arrived I came to my senses and cut the HUGE pancake in half. Then, I went to the gym. I hope I worked it off!

I hope you're all having a good day.

Rhonda

ontarget
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Rhonda, congratulations on the little lady. We'll be watching for pictures. You have your head on straight for sure. Half a pancake sounds good and not too decadent. You earned it anyway.

We're going to a get together tonight at the home of some of our church friends. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be careful with the eating.

I'm OP.

aghiowa
05-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi ladies! I am feeling much better now after that nasty stomach bug. I'm just super thirsty now...between being sick and breastfeeding, it's a wonder I have any fluid left in my body! :)

Miles is being blessed (kind of like a christening) at church tomorrow so we have some family coming in to town. I'll try to get some pics of him in his fancy duds.

The weather here has been fabulous! We spent some time and $$ at Lowes this afternoon getting some new parts for our pond. Last year my girls and I made a stream/waterfall pond in our backyard, but we're upgrading to a hard plastic liner this year since my plastic sheeting has leaked twice already.

The other night, Miles let me sleep over 4 hours in one stretch...Life is good! :lol:
Angela

ontarget
05-02-2010, 12:02 AM
We're back from the party--and I'm still OP.

Angela, I'll bet you are dehydrated. Keep chugging.

nancy237
05-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Angela...
My oldest son slept through the night for the first time on Mother's Day.
Maybe Miles will do that!!!

beach bum
05-02-2010, 08:57 AM

Can't believe I didn't post yesterday,I guess when you get to my age I seem to forget the smallest things.

Today its Leo's 6 month anniversary, and I told my friends that I wanted to be a alone.I'm heading out to the cemetery right after Church and than coming home to watch the golf tournament,that we used to love to do together.

LILY-Welcome:welcome2: to the thread. I too went to WW for 26 weeks[13 flex] & [13 core] and gave up,never reaching my 10% My leader said she did everything she could possible to to help me lose but nothing happened. My body just didn't want to respond to this program,but that's just me. I still post here as the woman here are very supportive and are good cyber friends. I'm still watching calories along with portion control & carbs my biggest problem.

NANCY-I know the feeling all to well those senior proms can make a mom every nervous especially these days.Here's some :goodvibes: coming your way.

DONNA-Welcome :welcome:back to the thread, wondered where you've been.

Will read the other post later have to get ready for church

Vickie
05-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Good Morning Chicks! I'm just flying through on my way to JC today instead of tomorrow. Today is Jim's 60th birthday and I am taking him out to dinner. I thought I should weigh in this morning before I eat a pork chop and garlic mashed potatoes! I shall try to keep my portions small. I've been craving this meal since last October when we went for my BIL's 70th birthday. That's long enough, I think.

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow evening when I should have time to catch up.

Lilly1975
05-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Well I am on day 5 of my first week back at WW. I'm not losing? I weighed first thing this morning and nothing. not one lb lost? I have gone into my 35 points but thats allowed? I've been drinking lots of water well I have been using those crystal light things but still.
I really was hoping my scale would have dropped some by now

Tejas
05-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Lilly, don't despair. It may take a while for the scale to budge. Yes, using points is allowed, even encouraged. WW allowed me way too many points. You might look at the Mayo Clinic website. It will tell you how many calories you need to eat to lose at a safe rate. And, there is no competition between the Mayo Clinic site and 3FC.

I'm 5'4" and weigh 176. According to the Mayo Clinic, I should have only 1200 calories a day. That is not many and it's less than WW said. But, it does work, slowly, slowly....

I'm going to send picture of me and the new baby.

Tejas
05-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Here we are. She was born last Tuesday.

nancy237
05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Rhonda...
You just made my day with that precious picture...

Beautiful!!!!

nancy237
05-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Grandson & Robin

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/tarheel237/DSCF5003-1.jpg

Tejas
05-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Thank you, Nancy. And, wow, poor Robin. And, poor YOU!

Good luck with all of that.

Rhonda

ontarget
05-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Rhonda, I love your photo and have it saved on our computer. What is amazing me is seeing your signature seeing how well you're doing. Amazing!

Nancy, poor guys! And poor you! I'll bet they're keeping you busy.

Vickie, happy birthday to Jim. I'm happy ya'll got to go out to celebrate.

Lily, listen to Rhonda. She's giving you good advice.

Maryann, :hug:

beach bum
05-03-2010, 11:19 AM

Raining so I can't get out and walk along the beach. My weight went Up 1 lb. but It think its the 2 S's [stress and sodium] that brought me up as I watched my calories & carbs.

RHONDA-Congrats on the birth of your new grand daughter,thanks for sharing the photo with us.

VICKIE-I hope you enjoyed that pork dinner you were craving for. I love pork more than beef or lamb. Good Luck on your JC W-I.

LILY-I'm so sorry of what I posted,you have to remember every one body is different and will react differently,Didn't mean to give you a disinformation.WW will probably be the diet for you,I need a low carb program that I can follow.

SANDRA-Thanks for the hugs,it was hard for me yesterday but today I find again.

TechAlum
05-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Well I just got home from taking the dog to the park to meet my mom and sister for a walk. Now I'm procrastinating going out and mowing the grass. It's really long since I didn't get to it last week and it rained all weekend, but it's supposed to rain again tonight so I better get too it (luckily I have a city lot)

Maryann - Sorry to hear about Leo, I wondered when you were talking about the bereavement group. :hug:

Lily - Don't despair sometimes things take longer to kick in, talk to your group/leader they may be able to shed some light on the situation.

Rhonda - What a cute baby.

Vicki - How was the birthday party?

Well I overslept on Sat so I didn't make it back to WW. Next week I'll have to set an alarm (I have to go to the 8:30 mtg to make it to my 10:00 water aerobics class). In the meantime I'll try to improve my eating although I've already been bad......

Oh well, have a great day everyone.

ontarget
05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Maryann, I'm glad all is going better for you today.

Donna, you and Rhonda are our water aerobics Chickies now. I haven't been in .......forever?

I subbed today and am exhausted. However, I'm OP.

beach bum
05-04-2010, 09:24 AM

Going to the doctor today,for a blood test for my cholesterol,when I'm there I'm going to ask him to check my thyroid & A1C test for my blood sugar. There must be a reason why I can't get out of the 170's as I'm watching my carbs,calories,sodium & eating under portion control.

After that I going to walk along the beach,as they predicting and we are going to have a wet :rain:weekend.Otherwise nothing new.

DONNA-You're amazing mowing your own lawn,I know a woman that does that also. I would know where to start,good think that I live in a townhouse and they mow for us as part of the maintenance fee. Thanks, Leo passed in Nov. with a 3 year battle of lung cancer. I holding up fine,as I'm doing one day at a time.

SANDRA-Thanks,I'm feeling great and rearing to go.Glad that your on OP. I still just watching my carb calories and portions,but stuck at a 171 reading on the scale.Going see what doctor says,about what I can do next.

nancy237
05-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks during Robin's surgery..
He lost 1 pound...

Back on track with my mini-meals...

My tracker has been back and forth between 142 and 144 way too many times...
Can I just count the pounds I have lost and leave out the fact that I gained the same pounds back 5 times....

ontarget
05-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Maryann, let us know what your doctor says. Walking on the beach sounds like fun.

Nancy, I wish we could just count pounds lost. I would have a huge tracker that way. :lol:

I subbed today, and guess what. I'm still op. Life is good.

nancy237
05-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Nancy, I wish we could just count pounds lost. I would have a huge tracker that way. :lol:

We'll just have to include that rule in our "special diet rule book"
That way we can lose while eating all the food exceptions!!!

ontarget
05-04-2010, 11:48 PM
:;):

beach bum
05-05-2010, 09:53 AM

Going to have my hair cut & styled today,cause the last couple of day the humidity was unbearable and now by the end of this week the temps are going down to the 50"s. Just can't figure. Oh well at least It will be neat.

NANCY-Stress with your DH's surgery will keep you from losing,and I know it can be every frustrating.Try to eat less and exercise more,and drink plenty of water. After Leo passed, my weight sky rocketed up to 10 lbs without any reason. I try faithful to my CC/CP WOE to no avail. Now I have 6 lbs of the 10 gone.

SANDRA-The doctor gave me some tips,by saying that I should go on low carbing diet,and my carbs shouldn't go higher than 60G per day.Another thing he told me to keep my calories to 1200 and my fiber to 20 grams. I'm going to hear some time today or tomorrow what my blood test revealed. I:love: walking along the beach,since the weather has been nice my bike is collecting cob webs.

Have to get dressed and get ready for today's chores.

sloanie
05-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm so confused!! I started new pages 'cause the date was up on the old ones. Did I mess things up?