100 lb. Club - This Group of Gals...

View Full Version : This Group of Gals...

missaprylj
09-10-2002, 10:51 PM
I have been here for only about 3 months, and as I was surfing the other clubs here (Teens Only, Food, Etc.) I must say that our "100 lb. Club" is one of the best, most active and supporting groups at 3FC. With September 11th coming up in just a few short hours, I think we all need to really think about the people who positively (not always thinking about the bad people on earth is a gooood thing!) influence us, and all of you ladies do that for me. Beth Anne, Sue, Dyan, Jenniffer, Denise and Slimdown (couldn't find your first name!) and all the rest of you ladies... PNG, Snowball, JML, Lorelei, gbo, Anagram... you're all great. Let's all pray for peace today and be thankful for what and who we have on "our side." Give Whirled Peas a Chance!! Love, Apryl

nikolas
09-10-2002, 11:08 PM
Said very nicely Apryl

KittyMilk
09-10-2002, 11:25 PM
I checked out all the groups when I first came to this site and have to say I love this one. Everyone is nice, friendly, helpfull and much more. This is the first place I come to when I go online now, I even get online just to come here. Thanku all for making this a lovely group and a wonderfull place to come to :grouphug:

Dyanm1
09-11-2002, 10:31 AM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace.

Charbar
09-11-2002, 10:38 AM
I also went to other threads/sites.. and decided this was the best... the most :strong:supportive:strong: and most :)active:)

So what are whirled peas???

muelledk
09-11-2002, 02:17 PM
Thank you Apryl. Very nicely stated.
I, too, checked out other threads/sites, but certainly stumbled into a great one here. Thank you all for all of your support and help through the weight loss battle!

missaprylj
09-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Slim Down---- Whirled Peas..... World Peace? :D Have a great day, God Bless. Peace. -Apryl

Charbar
09-11-2002, 10:08 PM
ahhhhhh

Sandi
09-11-2002, 11:41 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: PEACE TO MY DEAR FRIENDS :grouphug: :grouphug:

lorelei1
09-12-2002, 12:35 AM
Thanks Apryl!!
Whirled peas is too funny. I knew what you meant!!:lol:
This has been a sad kind of day. I didnt work today and all that was on tv was depressing stories or documentaries. You are right we need to remember the good people on Earth, and you guys are like an extended family to me. All of you know what it's like to need to lose a lot of weight and can relate to me more on this than anyone else, so thank you!!

laura:)