Mini-Goals - Reached the halfway point

View Full Version : Reached the halfway point

Hopeful8
04-18-2010, 05:30 PM
I just stepped on the scale for the day and it read 173.4 which means I have just gone over the halfway point of meeting my goal.

I started my journey back in November, but unfortunately I didn't find this website until March. But when I joined I can remember being in awe at everyone's story and their ticker (and I still am in awe!) and thinking "How did they lose all that weight"? So I just want to say thank you to everyone for your inspiring stories, wonderful recipes, and fabulous tickers.

In November I was at my heaviest ever at 207lbs and I was wearing a size 16 jeans and XXL tops. I'm now in a size 12 (soon to be 10) and a size M/L top.

Athene
04-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Congrats! Keep it going!!

nicolejoy
04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
That is so awesome!! So happy for you :)

fatklr
04-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Congratulations!!! It feels good to go down some dress sizes, doesn't it?!! Keep up the good work!

Natoshial
04-20-2010, 11:30 AM
That is awesome!!! We have lost the same amount cause I have gained back a few. But as you see I still have a long way to go. I am routing for you to meet your final goal. I know you can do it. You have already come so far. Keep up the good work and keep us up to date.