100 lb. Club - Whose missing......

View Full Version : Whose missing......

Dyanm1
09-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Glad to see Inca's mommy is back. But where are:

Jenniffer
KnCmamma

Who else is missing? and where the heck are they? Did they go somewhere and I missed them?

Jacob's mommy haven't seen ya in a while, where are you.....

muelledk
09-10-2002, 01:50 PM
I haven't seen Zap in a while either.

Inca's Momma
09-10-2002, 01:59 PM
Sorry guys never lose hope with me, I am always at least lurking 10 times a day :D Sometimes I just don't have anything to say (let me tell my boss that she'll be surprised:lol: )

Kim
336/???/170

Sandi
09-10-2002, 02:56 PM
Hello!!! :) :)

I'm here. Been pretty busy at work. And when I jump on at home it's to update the totals!!

Thanks for thinking of me!! :D

KnCmamma
09-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Sorry I went missing.....I have just been busy and also lacking with my self(I so totally fell off the wagon, but have also been under a lot of stress lately too)...plus also my own computer went belly up back in July(I think it was then) and I have been using my hubby's computer and just kept forgetting to come here.

Anyhow if I go missing again can someone please email me at kncmamma@rogers.com and kick my butt back into gear(thanx).

I haven't even been checking my weight but I bet I am back around the 265lbs mark again.

Anyhow thanx for thinking about me and I will try to get here.

Jennelle
09-13-2002, 06:56 PM
I, too, have been wondering about Jenniffer....where are you, girly? :( I know you are in the NYC area, so I am hoping that you are making it through this very tough first anniversary time of the year okay. Please let us know how you are!

lorelei1
09-15-2002, 10:54 AM
Jenniffer, we need you here! I hope all is well. check in and give us a quick hello if thats all you can do!

laura