Weight Loss Support - Pure Torture lol

View Full Version : Pure Torture lol

JennieLovesKisses
04-15-2010, 09:57 PM
OMG...So I walk home from my boyfriends house this morning. About 10mins after I get home I get a message from my boyfriends mom to come back and she would pay me to make cookies for her. I'm pretty broke at the moment and thats an easy $20. I walk back and start preparing the stuff and she decides she wants me to not only make chocolate chip (which I'm sick of making honestly) but also to make Orange Butter Cookies dipped in chocolate. Right then and there I thought so myself "F***" lol.

Well about 10+ dozen cookies later, I'm pretty proud of myself...lol Instead of taste testing every single batch I made, I only had one small chocolate chip cookie from the last batch. And I only had two of the Orange Butter Cookies (not dipped in chocolate). :dizzy:

I feel kind of sick at the moment and have't had the chance to get REAL food in my stomach, so I don't think I'll be doing that again. All in all...I'm happy I didn't go overboard. Yay for $20...totally going to my pet mouse fund! LOL

FreeSpirit
04-15-2010, 10:34 PM
You get recruited to make food, too?! Sometimes it's a burden more than a blessing. lol!

You did such a good job resisting everything! Plus got another walk there and back out of it, awesome!

Lori259
04-15-2010, 11:00 PM
~U did great & the 20 bucks was good pay~I am proud of you!

oh nearly forgot~The walk to & from there~ if far enough~ proboly burned those calories anyways from those 3 cookies u ate

JennieLovesKisses
04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Its only about 5min walk if that, but its up a hill! lol

FeliciaHingston
04-16-2010, 01:40 AM
That's a great show of discipline on your part!

Lori259
04-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Its only about 5min walk if that, but its up a hill! lol

hehehe~all exercise is helpful though So U at least burned calories of 1 of those tasteful cookies!! :D
Dang it cookies sound so yummy right now!! Its my "TOM" LOL!:dizzy:

Veil
04-17-2010, 12:09 AM
YAY for you to keep control of the situation!!

I get asked to bake, too. I make awesome lemon bars & banana bread.

bex
04-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh goodness. I would not be able to control myself! Well done!

Cglasscock1
04-17-2010, 01:05 AM
I guess I'm glad I'm not a good cook! LOL! I don't get asked to bake.
But I can still whip up a batch of cookies from a mix, so I'm still in danger
at home!

highflyer
04-17-2010, 01:41 AM
Good job! Sometimes if I can just make myself focus on the task at hand instead of the food, it's a lot easier to resist the food.