Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #1  
Token Vulcan

Default Good Treatments for Under Eye Circles?

Does anybody know of any good products or treatments to relieve the puffiness and dark circles? I've been dealing with a bit of a health issue the last 7 months and mine have gotten worse. Plus, I'm very fair-skinned and not into tanning, so I basically look like death warmed over to start with anyway.

I mean...this is kind of funny but I hate having my picture taken yet 2 out of the last 4 Christmases I was sort of forced into it. The 2006 photo was the one that really hit me with my weight at the time (206 lbs) and last year I had to do it in the midst of not feeling well and I look it. I'm sick and tired of looking sick and tired all the time. My avatar pic was taken last August, right at the end of a 2-month long cold and a couple of weeks before my latest fun started.

Last edited by trekkiegirl; 04-11-2010 at 09:04 PM.
trekkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #2  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

I like LOREAL revitalist complete eye creme, it is working for me. I also like their revitalist double lifting day formula. Then good ol' cover up, I like Neutrogena smoothing stick in correcting yellow. Good luck!
Veil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #3  

Brewed green tea bags
redsox33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #4  

My dark circles were pretty bad for a while and I tried a lot of different eye creams. I like one by Bliss best, but it didn't do as much as I wanted. Simple as it may sound, the best cure I've found is sleep, laughter, and not rubbing my eyes.
FeliciaHingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

We very recently did a thread about this but I can't find it now. Oh well.

My answer is yogurt with blueberries. Every morning. It's like the most potent good food for you. Blueberries are the number one super food. In a month's time your skin, hair, and eyes will be glowing.

I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes. I noticed they were going away and couldn't figure out why. I was eating good food all around, but I attribute it to the blueberries and yogurt. I'm willing to bet money on it.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:16 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkiegirl View Post
Does anybody know of any good products or treatments to relieve the puffiness and dark circles? I've been dealing with a bit of a health issue the last 7 months and mine have gotten worse. Plus, I'm very fair-skinned and not into tanning, so I basically look like death warmed over to start with anyway.

I mean...this is kind of funny but I hate having my picture taken yet 2 out of the last 4 Christmases I was sort of forced into it. The 2006 photo was the one that really hit me with my weight at the time (206 lbs) and last year I had to do it in the midst of not feeling well and I look it. I'm sick and tired of looking sick and tired all the time. My avatar pic was taken last August, right at the end of a 2-month long cold and a couple of weeks before my latest fun started.
Here is my website with several solutions, I can help personalize a great program with proven results if you would like! www.beautipage.com/funopportunityspas
spatime is offline   Reply With Quote