100 lb. Club - Nsv?

View Full Version : Nsv?

matt_H
04-09-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm visiting a friend in San Francisco late next month. I just bought my tickets today. It appears as if the flights are full so I got stuck with the middle seat! Usually, this would cause intense fear. Now, I'm pretty sure I can fit in the middle seat on a flight without causing too much discomfort for the people next to me. Plus, definitely no seat belt extender this time around. :carrot:

Onederchic
04-09-2010, 10:23 PM
:woohoo: Definitely NSV :D

Get n healthy
04-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Wow, good for you! I know that must be a weight off your shoulders. GIves you a certain confidence. Awesome all that work pays off in little ways like fitting in the middle seat of an airplane. I am looking forward to that feeling again.

WTG!

PeanutsMom704
04-09-2010, 10:29 PM
definitely, and congrats!!

But I'd still get to the airport a little early to see if they can re-seat you. Even without the extra weight, sitting in the middle on a long flight sucks - I did it for a transatlantic flight when I was way smaller than I am now a couple of decades ago and I can still remember how not fun it was!

matt_H
04-09-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm definitely going to try to get a window or aisle seat at the airport! I'm uncomfortable anyway on a flight more than 2 hours and the middle seat would make it much worse. I'm fairly tall and there isn't a whole lot of leg room either.

marigrace
04-09-2010, 10:41 PM
That is really great, Matt. Hve fun in San Francisco !

LotusMama
04-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Nice! Enjoy your flight and the rest of your trip!

Cheers,

J

LitChick
04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
That's great, Matt! Let us know how it goes.

I can't wait to fly again and see how I fit and all. No more trying to wrap my arms around myself and try to squeeze myself into as small a space as possible. We are going on a trip later this summer and I'm hoping to be under 200 by then.