General chatter - Girl Crushes

View Full Version : Girl Crushes

BecomingMaggie
04-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Ok, so I know you've got them ladies. Who are your girl crushes and why? I think my current one is Alison Sweeney on Biggest Loser. She has such smooth perfect skin on her chest. I know that sounds weird, but I am pale like her, but my skin is far from being smooth. It is starting to wrinkle and has always been blotchy and little bit bumpy. I am very jealous of her! Once I am down to goal, or whenever I feel right, I'd like to wear things a little more "daring" but I am afraid that it just won't look good.

CanadianCutie
04-09-2010, 11:52 AM
My girl crush has been the same for a long time. Allison Hannigan. It's rekindled a bit now that my boyfriend and I are watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer again. I've always had a thing for redheads, and in fact often have my hair dyed a natural looking red. I love her skin and she's just so cute.

LabMonkeyGirl
04-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Jessica Alba because DH finds her hot. I wish my body looked like hers!

Jennifer Garner is adorable. I like that she seems down to earth (or that's her image)

Ashamed to say it, but Megan Fox is pretty hot.

Adriana Lima and most VS models

fra
04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
I might have too many :)
I think one of my major obsessions though is Jennifer Garner. She is naturally beautiful in her face, but she works HARD to have a great body, I understood it by watching her MTV diary in which she told about getting up at about 3-4 to train before her normal day and when I saw that she got a lot of extra weight out of her pregnancies. She is not naturally thin, she puts effort and work in and she gets results out. I don't have her awesome face but I am willing to try and be like her determination-wise :)

diornotwar
04-09-2010, 12:26 PM
any victoria's secret model! lol

jenwoobiekins
04-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Angelina Jolie - she's just beautiful. If they ever make a story of my life, I want her to play me!

Eva Longoria - she's the reason I watch Desperate Housewives.

SalaamDementia
04-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Dita Von Teese - She is so absolutely gorgeous, down to earth, and I adore her look. <3 I would love to see her perform.

Kirsten Vangsness - the adorable, quirky, CURVY chick from Criminal Minds. She's adorable and fun, and has some beautiful curves.

Kat Von D - I love a pretty girl with tattoos, what can I say?

... I'll stop now, I've got too many girlie crushes.

Dippy Chip
04-09-2010, 02:14 PM
I've always had a soft spot for Janeane Garofalo (we're the same height and almost the same age and she was damn cute in The Truth About Cats and Dogs), and I'd seriously consider crossing the floor for Katee Sackhoff ;)

Skyra
04-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Zooey Deschanel wins everythingn for me, hands down.

Onederchic
04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Vanessa Marcil and Faith Hill

lizziep
04-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Mila Jovovich, Cate Blanchet, and Lauren Ambrose.

Mostly Lauren Ambrose - ah redheads.... :)

oneupsteph
04-09-2010, 09:59 PM
I love Sara Rue.

LabMonkeyGirl
04-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Mila Jovovich, Cate Blanchet, and Lauren Ambrose.

Mostly Lauren Ambrose - ah redheads.... :)

I love Mila, too! To be able to wear that jumpsuit she wore in the Fifth Element, :D

shortandfluffy
04-09-2010, 11:41 PM
I agree about Mila. Also for me is Jessica Biel. She wore some really cute outfits in Valentine's Day

Viviane
04-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Going strictly on looks/body...I'd have to say Jessica Biel. Her body is incredible! I like that she's athletic but still really feminine.

MoveMoveMove
04-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Queen Latifah (confidence)
Monique (confidence)
Angelina Jolie (beautiful) wish I could make my girls stand up like hers
Angela Bassett (body/fitness)
Jill Scott (beautiful)
Lacey Schwimmer (body/fitness) DWTS
Sheryl Burke (body/fitness) DWTS

Wannabeskinny
04-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Kate Winslet, Gwenyth Paltrow, Cate Blanchet, Juliet Binoche.