General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:39 AM   #1  
no{BODY} is perfect

Default How do you lose weight without loosing boob?

I've only lost 15lbs so far, but I have already noticed a bit of shrinkage with the girls.

As i do not want to loose all of my breast size,I feel hopeless. How Much is normally lost when you lose weight? Is there anyway to lose weight without having to go down to an A? =0>

I hope somebody knows!! Thanks so much!
Momma Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:48 AM   #2  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

There is no way to control where you fat comes off...I lost a cup size or 2...but i was very large. Everybody is different, this is one of those things where you really have to wait and see.
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #3  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Snap by the time im done loosing weight my boobs will be inverted.. LOL
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/maintaining 135ish

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Ghost View Post
Is there anyway to lose weight without having to go down to an A?
In my case, having fibrocystic breasts, which is not so much fun either. (They're dense and very tender, and it's a BIG pain when you do any exercises involving bouncing.)

It's mostly a question of what proportion of your breasts is breast tissue vs. what proportion is fat. Fat is lost with weight loss like other fat on your body; breast tissue is not. Growth of breast tissue can be affected by hormones like in pregnancy or being on the pill, although the response seems to vary with the individual. After my reduction my surgeon told me my breasts were mostly breast tissue and they wouldn't have responded much to general weight loss.
bronzeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #5  

Height: 6-1.5

I think at my normal healthy size I am a "B" cup, and right now I am a "C" cup. That must be one whole size in fat.
giselley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #6  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

You will likely be what you were before you gained weight, but saggier. I know that's not good news...So far at one point I was a 44 very large D (DD while pregnant). Now with about 20-30 lbs to go I'm a saggy small 36-38 D. I expect to be a 34-36 B when I'm finish, but I might luck out, my previous pregnancy may have increased my size because after I lost the intial 70 lbs was a C and now I'm 20+ lbs under my prepreg weight and I'm still a D, so who knows. To wrap it up, it's really out of our control where we lose the weight and the only way that I know of to remedy unwanted lose from the girls is with surgery or maybe pregnancy, oh or a good bra

Last edited by ncuneo; 04-09-2010 at 06:20 PM.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #7  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

You don't really know until you get there. I wasn't that big before I lost weight (a full C) and I shrank to a B. A small B.

Honestly, they were saggy for a while, but I'm young so things improved over time. Now I love them and wouldn't trade them for anything. There isn't a shirt I can't pull off
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 305/245/135

Height: 5'6"

I've yo-yo'ed quite a bit over the past few years and lost a full cup size at one point. I'm guessing that at an ideal weight, it could be as much as two cup sizes (I'm a DD now) smaller. Keep in mind though, that a 34C is smaller than a 48C, so there are differences even within cup sizes.

I think that how much breast you lose is pretty well set by genetics. So, if you had a chest before you gained weight, you'll have one after, it'll just be a little...deflated. Sucks, but having slightly pancaked breasts is better than having giant breasts with a rear end to go with it!!

The silver lining to going down in cup size: a much wider variety of cute bra/panty sets!
Viviane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #9  
Cute and Chubby

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I was just about to post something similer. I really think I'm losing more on my right one than my left one. If this continues, I'm gonna start eating again because the only thing worse than have much smaller boobies is having only one much smaller boobie.
MikoMarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #10  
no{BODY} is perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikoMarcia View Post
I was just about to post something similer. I really think I'm losing more on my right one than my left one. If this continues, I'm gonna start eating again because the only thing worse than have much smaller boobies is having only one much smaller boobie.

haha i hope that doesn't happen to you! Or me, or anyone for that matter!!

I want to thank everyone for their responses, then give everyone a big sad face! I don't want them to be saggy!!! =0< but after i had my daughter they got a little loose on the juice, but i hope they will level to a high sag, as opposed to a very thin, long boob shelf. =0>
Momma Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 148/132.5/125

Height: 5'3

You don't. lol. They will probably never be the same, but thats just a downside of losing weight. =/
RynKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:12 AM   #12  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

The last time I lost this weight... (I'm a horrible pregnant/postpartum gainer) I went from 40DDD to 32C. Good times.... or not. I'm currently in a 34DD so we'll see what happens this time. I have to factor what being pregnant for a total of 18 months and nursing for over 3 years did to them too, though.

It just is what it is. I'd rather be thin with smaller boobs than be fat everywhere and have huge ones!

Last edited by ValRock; 04-10-2010 at 01:13 AM.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #13  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynKay View Post
You don't. =/
unfortunately there is just no way to control this. ive lost 2 cup sizes and like others said, my boobs will NEVER look the same. im the same size i was in high school but believe me, they dont look the same at all. its a shame that the damage we did by over eating will stick with us for life in the form of stretch marks, sagging, and extra skin. BUT the benefits definitely outweigh the downsides!!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 249.6/237/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
The last time I lost this weight... (I'm a horrible pregnant/postpartum gainer) I went from 40DDD to 32C. Good times.... or not. I'm currently in a 34DD so we'll see what happens this time. I have to factor what being pregnant for a total of 18 months and nursing for over 3 years did to them too, though.

It just is what it is. I'd rather be thin with smaller boobs than be fat everywhere and have huge ones!
I totally agree with your philosphy on smalller boobs with smaller body vs big EVERYWHERE else.
Kwilliams2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #15  
Workin' It

I lost every bit of boobage... The last five pounds all came off my chest, and they weren't huge to begin with. Ended up a 32/34 AAA, and that was only skin making the A. I bought myself new boobies with my bonus the year I reached goal.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote