General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #1  
MsWannaBSlim

S/C/G: 230/179/159 lbs

Height: 5' 4"

Default Hypnosis for weight loss

Has anyone tried hypnosis for weight loss? If so, did it work? Was it at all helpful or is it a total waste of money? There's a hypnotist coming to town (Charles Borden) and I'm thinking of checking it out. Has anyone here gone to or know anyone who has any of his seminars? Any feedback on this guy at all? Romaine comes to town regularly too - any advice on him?

Thanks!
MsWannaBSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #2  

Default Hi

Hi WannaBS,

I have never tried it, but i certaintly will coinsider it.

I know a few people, who have tried it - with varity of succes.

Have a nice day, BR LASSE
LasseKohau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #3  
Success with TNL

Hi - I've been using Don Mannarino's Think and Lose for 1 year and about 5 months. I have lost over 50 lbs. and it's the easiest thing I've ever done for losing weight(& I've done a lot), and it's the last thing I will ever have to use. These are self hypnosis dvd/cd's and are VERY reasonable.

Some friends of mine went to a hypnotist who came to our area for smoking and/or losing weight and they felt he was good, and it would probably work, but you had to spend quite a bit of money after the initial fee for more products in order for it to "continue to be successful". One bought a bunch of stuff, one didn't. It was well over $300 by the time she was through buying stuff, and though it seemed to work for both of them, a little longer for the one who spent all the money, they both still smoke and no weight loss. Granted this is just one of I'm sure many who do it, with varied fees and products. I would think there are those who are very good and people who have had success. I haven't heard of either of the guys you mentioned.

For myself, TNL has worked great and I would recommend it to anyone and have to many who have asked. It's been a life changer for me. Good luck to you in whatever you decide.
SisuInWI is offline   Reply With Quote