100 lb. Club - I want this to fit realllllllly bad!

2phatinvictoria
04-07-2010, 03:25 AM
I want to be able to wear a freakin pair of jeans and be able to feel good in them.. and i want my lulu lemon hoodie to freakin fit again..

arghhhh... im just kinda venting!!! soooooooon!

ParadiseFalls
04-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Me too! I wear jeans now and have some that I really love, but I want a pair that ISN'T 3% Spandex!!!

2phatinvictoria
04-07-2010, 03:52 AM
YA! screw spandex!!!!!!!
a quote from mean girls..

But all that fits is sweatpants..
that is how i feeeeeeeeeeel Righhhhhhht NOOOOW!

Momma Ghost
04-07-2010, 04:10 AM
I feel you on wanting to fit into things! I have these one pair of shorts, i used to parade around in them and feel good, now they barley fit, hardly button, and look stupid on me because they are to tight. And i can't wait to fit into them again!

Asherdoodles87
04-07-2010, 09:39 AM
I understand. I want my old navy 18s to fit again! It's been like four years. I still have them in my closet. They almost fit. Maybe 7 - 10lbs, and they will fit good. Right now they're sort of snug.

MomtoThree
04-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Oh, I soooooooooo understand. Just think if keep going we reach the goal.

time2lose
04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Hang in there. If you stay on plan, it will happen!

Summerblue
04-07-2010, 10:26 AM
You will 2Phat - YOU WILLL!!!!!

Keep doing what you are doing and YOU WILL fit into those items!!!!!!

mdchick88
04-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Me too!! I went and visited my sister at her college yesterday and was looking in her jeans drawer... all size 0. I hate her!! If only...

2phatinvictoria
04-08-2010, 02:51 AM
thanks guys! :)

ttmarie23
04-08-2010, 02:59 AM
I have a shirt that's been in my closet for a couple years, tags still on it. It's my goal shirt.... I definitely know where you're coming from!

marigrace
04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
When I started I couldn't fit into my biggest jeans. I just packed them up to bring to the clothing drop box along with a mountain of other things that don't fit anymore. Now the size fourteens fit like a glove, but not for long...
I hope. Hang in there, Ninja. The results are worth the effort.

Gourmet Bean
04-08-2010, 11:19 AM
I totally know how you feel!!! I just went to Old Navy last night and found a pair of super cute shorts. Tried them on in a size down since my current pair of Old Navy pants are getting super big but NOPE. Not quite yet. Still too tight, but at least they buttoned! By Memorial Day those will be mine!

SwimGirl
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
I can SO understand!! I got a limited edition lululemon hoodie which I loooooveeeee, buuut when it does up over my boobs its SO tight and looks weird to me. So for now I wear TNA and keep telling myself that its softer :lol:

-Aimee

2phatinvictoria
04-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I also got a limited edition one!!! i hate to wear what every one else is but they are the BEST hoodies i ever had.. I will fit back into that thing!!!

Couch
04-09-2010, 01:09 AM
It won't be long until you try on the same hoodie and realise that it is too big to wear out anymore. It's hanging off you and you look like you're wearing a sack. But you keep it, because it's your favourite hoodie, and wear it around the house over your pj's, until one day you find a worthy friend that it fits so that you can finally give it away without too many regrets as you know it is going to a good home.....

It is possible that I am overly attached to some of my clothes:)

SwimGirl
04-09-2010, 08:43 AM
couch - I am also that attached to a lot of my clothes :lol: but instead of being too big, they are too small...

2phat - what I don't get is how come they make their bottom's bigger, but their tops so small! I mean, I fit into a 12 extremely comfortably in all their bottoms (well except shorts but thats a whole other thing), but the hoodie is too tight! Anyways, thats definitely a source of frustration! We have a contest at work and the winning store gets 1,000 in lululemon gift certificates! :carrot:

-Aimee

2phatinvictoria
04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Aimee- I KNOW i wear a 12 in there pants but there hoodies are like made smaller!!! There work out tops i was lucky with one very cute one.. but never again did they fit! and they have other sweater things that are Lycra-ie.. the 12 fits great int that.. but still the scuba ones... are the best.. and I HOPE your store wins...:):):):)

lovemyboy
04-09-2010, 04:56 PM
I hear you but it WILL happen. How do I know? The pants I bought after dropping about 10 pounds are entirely to big and would fall off without a belt now. You'll be in jeans in no time and you'll be highly fashionable because you'll keep having to buy new jeans on your way down.

toomuchmoxie
04-09-2010, 10:06 PM
I was watching Ruby and she had on jeans and I was thinking that she looked great and she's about 100 pounds heavier than we are. They really made her legs look terrific and her (bad, not good for her) ex-boyfriend loved her butt in them.
Have you tried Abby Z jeans? I'm your weight and have my thighs are the thickest part of my fabulous self and I really like them.
I also suggest having jeans tailored. I wear a larger size and have the waist taken in and it costs $10. I mean, if I'm an hourglass I'm might as well show off the minutes and hours..

portoprincesa
04-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Soon girl, soon!!

SwimGirl
04-09-2010, 11:42 PM
2phat - I have refused to get the lycra-ish ones because this girl I dislike has one and she always brags to me how she fits lululemon sweaters and I don't.. but she's bigger than me, also I hate how she is constantly telling me how big I am compared to her.. ugh.. sore spot.. :lol: Did you see the shorter capri's they got in like 3 weeks ago? SO cute!
http://shop.lululemon.com/Clam_Digger_II/pd/c/570/np/570/p/1134.html

Like that, only a tiny bit longer! It's too cold here to wear them yet.. lookin' forward to some warmer weather :)

-Aimee

bex
04-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Half my wardrobe doesnt fit me anymore! I hate going out and not being able to find anything that fits. Its starting to get exciting though cos some things are looking a **** of a lot better than they did.

But yea venting makes everything better, just ask my poor boyfriend!! :P

Keep up the good work and keep smiling.