Old 04-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/250/175

Height: 5'8"

Default I ate the D*MN Bunny!!!!

I ate the chocolate bunny and now I'm feeling depressed with myself .... I just want to finish off the basket of candy but I know thats a bad idea.... doesnt make it any less tempting though...
Kindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 131/100/70 kg

Height: 167 cm

You ate the bunny right? Was the taste good?

Ah-ah don't beat yourself for it. Since you can't undo the deed, take a deeeeeeeeep breadth and remember. Tommorow morning you will be back on track. You are now depressed but you lost so much weight. You don't really want to destroy this by thinking you failed right?
preetyladyserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #3  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

I felt guilty after i had a slice of chocolate coconut cake,, then i was handed a large chocolate bunny! O.O I ended up giving the bunny to my boyfriend so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it. Now I'm getting back on track. Like I was told on here earlier, its okay to treat yourself to something good every once in a while. What I ended up doing to make myself feel a little less guilty that day was added an extra workout in.
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #4  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

I use to feel that way too....when I ate something "bad". Nothing is really "bad", if its eaten in moderation. To me eating a chicken salad is just as good as eating a cheeseburger. Its about how I portion my favorite foods. Life is too short to not enjoy food. Did you want the bunny? Did you enjoy it? Thats all that matters.
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Nah, don't feel bad. Just learn from it! I ate too much candy too. I threw out the rest of my candy tonight. Out of sight out of mind. It's a waste but I warned people not to get me silly candy anyway. Be strong!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #6  

Thank you guys... your so supportive.... I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and got on my bike and took a long ride... It just seems like ive been stuck at this current weight for awhile and I'm more than ready to get out of these 200s no more bunnies for me...
Old 04-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I also had a bunny today I thought I was home free since I made it all weekend without eating any candy at all, but then I caved today Oh well, it fit into my calorie count, so I'm not too upset. And you shouldn't be either!! You're doing really well, I can't WAIT til I'm 20-something... keep it up!
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #8  

Thanks! I'm just glad i didn't eat the entire basket in my chocolate cravingness... lol but i exercised my butt off today so hopefully it will show tomorrow
Old 04-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #9  
Carol

S/C/G: 172/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Ate half the Dang bunny!

I ate half the choclate bunny my "dear" husband got me (sabotage, sabotage!!) Anyway, I tossed the other half in the garbage plus the rest of the lemon cake. I really didn't want to take orders from a chocolate bunny! So bye bye bunny! I know that this one little slip won't matter much ... it's what I do the rest of the week that makes the difference on the scale.

Tonight I had a lovely lemon pudding cup with a little whipped cream on top.
Just as good as the cake. And if I start craving that chocolate bunny, I'll have a triple chocolate Jello pudding cup with whipped cream on top.
Take that, Mr. Bunny!!
Cglasscock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #10  

Hehe yes! pudding cups are a lifesaver... At my grocery store I found pudding cups that are like mouse... Have you seen those? I thought oh my there is no way that those are low calorie but turns out they only have 60 calories
Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #11  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindra View Post
Hehe yes! pudding cups are a lifesaver... At my grocery store I found pudding cups that are like mouse... Have you seen those? I thought oh my there is no way that those are low calorie but turns out they only have 60 calories
I have gotten them and they are awesome!

Don't beat yourself up over the bunny.. I had cadbury eggs, my FAVORITE Easter candy. But just enjoy it and get started back up again
shortandfluffy is offline   Reply With Quote