Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Blue Team WOSC Week 14 Chat

G'morning all! I hope everyone is recharged and ready to take on another week! I am feeling much better this morning, and am hoping to get lots accomplished today .. we shall see .. I may crash by noon haha... Come on girls.. lets kick it up and rededicate ourselves to OURSELVES!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #2  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

@ Angela,

I forgot to weigh in yesterday Can I still post my weight and not be eliminated? Please?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #3  

@Mercy... given the special circumstances surrounding you right now.. this morning my heart sunk a little when I saw you hadn't gotten to sign in.. but as I said due to everything thats happened i could not bring myself to type eliminated beside your name ..and was hoping you would pop in before today was done.. I inboxed you as well.. but yes if you weigh in now there will be no problems. I hope everything is going okay for you now...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #4  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hi. Where is everyone today? I guess everyone gets a Congratulations this week with both teams tying for 1st place.

I'm away from home for a week til next Sunday, visiting DS, DIL and Baby. But I have my new laptop with me so I'll be connected.

I'm OK with Mercy staying on. Hope you are able to finish, Mercy. You've really had a bad blow.

Have a good week everyone.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #5  
50 is the new 40!

Thank you so much Angela.I am good to go now.Out of town company is leaving Tuesday morning, so it's time to get back on track.

Again, thank you all for the kind words and support.

Liz
Old 04-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #6  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Mercy, Glad to see your shining face today!

I'm doing my best to stay on track, but things are so crazy right now. We have a meeting with our attorney tomorrow, and tehn court next week. I just want this custody crap to be over. Hopefully we have enough info to prove that the kids are better off with us for the majority of the time. I think we do, but you just never know how a judge will decide. To me it's cut and dry. DH has had a job (the same one) for almost 5 years, he's owned our house for 5.5 years, we provide the kids with computers/ school stuff. On the other hand their mother has moved 8 times in 4 years, hasn't worked (on purpose) for 6 years, doesn't have a computer, doesn't supply the kids with clothes/shoes/school supplies/etc. And to top it all off, she's so focused on taking more money from us, she is trying to take the kids away so she gets more money. Not because she wants them, but because it makes her happy to see DH suffer. She's a sick individual.

Anyway, sorry for whining, but sometimes it just drags me down so much.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #7  

Hi everyone and Congratulations to our biggest losers for the week. A tie for the Blue and Red teams so we are all winners this week.

Angela - how is your flu are you feeling better yet.
Mercy03 - I am so glad that you got to weigh in and are still here with us. Hang in there.
retiredone - I hope you have a nice visit.
Nella - I sure hope everything goes your way at the hearing and that the judge listens and makes the right decisions. It's time for this to be over and the kids to have some sence of normal in their life.

Well not much new with me still up those couple pounds and can't seem to figure out why. I will keep up with my eating and working out and that's all I can do for now. Here is hoping it is just a very temporary thing. Well guess I should go hit the shower. I am off to donate blood and then later taking my mom out for her Birthday supper.
Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #8  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Good morning ladies!!

Ang - hope you're feeling better! I did the BL Yoga yesterday and you're right, it's really good! I can't wait to do it again when I get back from my trip. It's fast paced and I was sweating in 15 mins! Then again, I stopped at 15 mins, my thighs were feeling like jelly. It's awesome and I was looking for something strength-training-ish without having to do with weights. Glad you suggested this!

Mercy - so glad to see you on here!

Nella - good luck next week! Sounds like a slam-dunk case to me too.

Bigmid - Argh, I know how you feel! I have 2 lbs to take off and they just won't go no matter what. It's so frustrating but I'm just going to keep chugging. I think of it as a battle of wills this way, where *I* will win and my body will shed the lbs!!

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for MIAMI!! Hubby and I are celebrating our 1 yr wedding anniversary and thought we'd take a trip. We're also spending a day at the everglades. Our hotel has a fitness center that I plan to use every morning we're there - we're staying 2 days. Plus, we're going to be walking at least 2 -3 miles everyday so I shouldn't gain too much when I get back. I'll be back Sat evening, so I'll weigh-in on Sunday. As a precaution, I'll weigh in tomorrow morning just in case I forget on Sunday. I really don't want to be eliminated!

Have a good day all!
Old 04-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

*sigh* I've lost my drive. I had a couple of bad nights at work, very emotionally draining. Doing a fair amount of pallative care (residents who are on the verge of passing away) and I get so upset. Love my job most of the time, but these two days were ones that I have to fight back the tears because I wish we could all just live forever.

I'm bound and determined to get back on the wagon. I am robbing myself of who I want to be. I'm going to have DH clean out the cupboards and bring all the junk food and all of the easter candy to work with him.

DH, both boys and I went for a quad yesterday. It was fun...but a bit nerve racking for me. Last time I was on a quad (ATV) was almost two years ago when I rolled my dads polaris 700 down a 150 foot bank and almost killed myself. I enjoyed being a passenger, but won't ever drive one again!

It's been quiet here. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #10  

Morning everyone! I am slowly on the mend, am going to go in and try a half day of work this afternoon...
I hope all of you are doing okay..
Sunni I am so glad you like the dvd.. it really is awesome! happy Anniversary and I hope you are having a wonderful time in Miami! Be safe
Babygrant I am sorry you feel as though you have lost your drive... Maybe going back over your food journals or preview a new exercise dvd might help spark it back a lil? Those things help me sometimes when i feel like I am slipping...
Bigmid.. keep plugging along.. i was thinking maybe with having two workouts a day, your body needs a little more food, and if you add some maybe you might see a differance.,. or if it could possibly be a water issue and you are drinking lots of water in a day already you could try adding some lemon juice to your water.. it has helped me out before when I thought I was drinking enough, but my sodium level must have been too high, now at least one glass of water a day I add some Lemon juice and stevia(sometimes for a lil sweet) and some ice cubes and it works wonders for keeping me flushed
Nella.. You and your family are in my prayers... keep your head up, what you all are doing is the very best for those kids.
Isabella and Mercy I missed you girls!

I hope everyone has a blessed day and to all! I hope to see more people back soon...This is where we all need to be to GET and GIVE support

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 04-07-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #11  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

I just read all your posts. Wow, we all have so much going on. Those of you going out of town, be safe and have fun. One of you have a custody battle. OMG we soooo know how it feels to be the one caring for them while someone wants them for their own reasons but the other one KNOWS it's not what's best for the child/children. So sad. I'm praying for you all. And the ones of you like me, who like baby grant, lost ur drive. I feel it too. It's just a slump. Don't let it define the future weeks. We can come back from it. I've done it lotsa times before. I am going to work hard here to get my office in more of an organized state. That will help me destress. Think of something that bothers you and try to make it better. Just one thing. Helps take the focus off other non-manageable things. So many things in life we must deal with and can't fix when we want to. So I have found that when I start up a new project, going thru one closet for as long as it takes to get it spic and span, I am relieved from worrying for at least the little bit of time I can devote to that closet. Good luck, you will be fine. Don't be hard on yourself. We always get enough of that from other people. We don't need to do it to ourselves too!!

Hugs to each and every one of you. I'm sorry I didn't do real personals but have a stack of work here I must get thru today plus invoicing. Our business is still doing well. We are proud. It had a slump around Christmas but you learn that it happens every year because people in the legal world tend to take off alot then and so of course it trickles down to us. But spring has brought most of it back and I bet all year we stay busy as usual. Yay! Makes me very happy.

Ok, hugs!

Selina
Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #12  
50 is the new 40!

Hello my peeps

I woke up this morning and finally felt a ray of sunshine in me.While I'm still at a loss for words about my sisters death, I feel that it's time to get on with my life. She would have wanted that way.

I have some work to do getting myself back on track.10 days of mourning Italian style meant alot of food and drink and no exercise.I feel really sluggish and FAT(sure it's water) but still..........

So, here's my new challenge for me.5 pounds lost by mothers day, and to post here once a day, to keep me accountable.

I promise this to myself.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #13  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Mercy, Awww I bet she really would want you to move forward now. Bless her heart. And I love your goal. 5 lbs by Mother's Day. I am going to join you! I need a good new goal! And I will try hard to come here every day. If not then as much as I can. Thanks for being an inspiration!!!

Hi other bluezers!! Our worker is trying to find us a legal risk baby who may have rights terminated soon so maybe we can finish up our family soon! (I'd take 20 babies if we were rich. I KNOW I would. LOL. But best to stop at 4 or 5 so our kids will have more resources for them.) Pray for us please!!!

Ok, glad I got a new goal with Mercy, 5 lbs! Woohoo!! We can do it!!! Anyone else wanna join in?

Hugs, gotta finish invoicing!
Selina
Old 04-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2BFitChick View Post
Ok, glad I got a new goal with Mercy, 5 lbs! Woohoo!! We can do it!!! Anyone else wanna join in?
Yes, and I am putting forth a challenge. Anyone who has fallen off the wagon (and possibly got ran over??) and has avoided posting, I challenge you to come back and chat so we can help each other find our drive again! Please come back! I hid for a couple of weeks now with very infrequent posting, and it did NOTHING positive for me.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #15  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
Yes, and I am putting forth a challenge. Anyone who has fallen off the wagon (and possibly got ran over??) and has avoided posting, I challenge you to come back and chat so we can help each other find our drive again! Please come back! I hid for a couple of weeks now with very infrequent posting, and it did NOTHING positive for me.
Good to hear from you BAbygrant. I think you are right, it's hard to post when we fall back, that's why I am going to be here everyday.I lost a pound yesterday, so I am off to a good start.I think karma is playing a part as well, after all THE WITCH IS DEAD AGAIN!