Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #1  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default Ahhhh-Back to normal

So my grandparents have been in town and it's thrown my whole schedule off. But I did pretty good and managed to eat on plan and fit in my exercise, but today is the first day since Monday that I get to go on one of my usual runs. Even though I fit in my exercise it wasn't to my usual intensity so my brain and my body feel like it didn't count. I'm jonsen to get out there and just run. Such a change in attitude since earlier this year. Before I would have just been like well the week is screwed so I'll just wait til Monday, it was always Monday. Now I'm craving the exercise - what is that about? Will I always feel this way? I really hope so, it's a good feeling and it's so nice to want to do instead of feeling like I have to.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote