Weight Loss Support - I Need Support!

View Full Version : I Need Support!

HappyHousewife
09-06-2002, 09:27 AM
Weekends make it so hard to stay on the right track. All I want to eat is junk! Perhaps it's just weekend stress that does it. I can do fairly well during the week. I can tell myself it's not worth it a million times, but continue to eat those comfort foods.
Have a great weekend, guys!!! :)

Amarantha2
09-06-2002, 09:34 AM
Hi, HH!!! :wave: I think weekends are hard, too. I work at home and find it twice as hard to stay on track during those days. Last weekend Kaylets had the NO GUILT holiday weekend thread up to keep everybody focused and I think it helped. My goal is to make each difficult day (like the weekend ones) a chance to rededicate myself to the goal. You are doing great ... I know you'll not let a li'l ol' thing like a weekend stop you!!! :jig: Good luck.

HappyHousewife
09-06-2002, 01:03 PM
It's taken me since the beginning of May to lose those measly 28 pounds!! haha :)

TallTracy88
09-09-2002, 04:18 PM
Hye Ladies!!

28 pounds??i bow to you!! That is wonderful!!! Staying at home right now is my option. But the fridge is calling my name!!! I workout but the cals are stilll on the pos. side!! How did you lose 28??? You are awesome!!!

I love the idea of a no guilt weekend. Is that once a month???what a great idea!!!

HOpe to hear more from the both of you soon!!!

Hoping the fridge runs away from me today!!!

Tracy

welshbird
09-11-2002, 05:18 PM
hello happy housewife.
like you imahousewife (with a part time job, which mayi say is c***) and by the weekends dieting does get really boring and tiering! its got to the point where i pull out cupboards of clothes and sort them out, although id only done it a few days ago. anything to keep the mind busy you see. and upstairs your away from fooood, glorious fooood!!! can i ask, why do we do this to ourselves????? keep goin girl, youve lost 28 pounds, its not worth goin through the **** of another diet, is it?!! good luck to you.

welshbird.

p.s. tall tracy, your mad! ive read a few of your forums and you sound so happy and witty. how do you do it? you make me laugh!

HappyHousewife
09-11-2002, 09:23 PM
You are so right, WelshBird!! Keeping busy is the key to weight loss. I think we eat junk and too much because of stress. :D

Thanks for the encouragement!! You guys are so great!!

welshbird
09-12-2002, 04:12 AM
hey, thats what we are all here for isnt it. to give and recieve support and ive got to say, its a fantastic site for it!! take care on your journey to slimdome!! if i can do it, anyone can do it! keep goin, youll do it. always think slim.

welshbird.
p.s. like the picture, babys sooooo cute.

TallTracy88
09-12-2002, 07:56 AM
Howdy Ladies!!

Welsh i like you!!! Me happy!! OMg..goodness..wait till you read a super vent from me!!! I am one SUPER B**** sometimes!!! But thank you!!Ok..i need your cupboard skills!! I ahve a house full of stacks of laundry to be put away!! We will trade..i will do your most hated chore...well as long as it is not mucking out a stable..i Puke when i smell the old manure!!!

Happy how are you doing this week???Shoot stress and me...cake is thy name!!! Sigh..why do we celebrate b-days wiht veggies??hmm think my 7 year old would take a plate of carrots over cake??hmmmm?????

HappyHousewife
09-12-2002, 09:02 AM
Perhaps a carrot cake?? Or maybe a Pinapple Upside Down Cake? Do the diabetic recipes and you'll have no sugar. hehe

My husband's birthday is coming up. He likes those Ice Cream Cakes from Dairy Queen. BLAH-why can men eat so much and never gain an ounce??

I'm doing okay this week. I could be doing ALOT better. It seems like I slipped up somewhere. I can never get back on track when I fall off the wagon. :( Well, have a great day ladies!!

welshbird
09-12-2002, 06:25 PM
well talltracy88, you did it again.

my most hated chore is ummmm, let me see.........
all housework!! i only do it cos i gotta!!!! the cupboard thing is mainly my husbands fault, cos let me tell you, he is one **** of a clean freak who likes everything orderly!! **** kill me if he reads this message!!! nevermind aye! it also takes my mind off the food thing. whats food again??

washing up is my most hated chore tho. you do my washing up everynite and ill do your cupboard thing!! hows that.

oh yeah, we all need to vent some time in our life, dont we!

happy housewife, hows you? you will always have up weeks and youll always have down weeks, its like it for everyone, keep your chin up girl you know youll get there. if it takes 6 months, 1 year or 2 at least you did it. afterall, isnt life too short?!!! (maybe i should tell myself that once in a while, wot do you reckon?!!!) spk to you soon girls,

welshbird

FKS
09-13-2002, 07:55 AM
Hi Ya'll, ,
My name is Fonda and I am 2 days new to the 3FC's website. So far, I love it here! :D I am all about support. I think that is the most motivating! When you have that sound board, that support, you are half way there! My dh doesn't "Get It":rolleyes: Of course though, he has never had to lose 100 pounds of :dance:
I have a question for ya'll. Does anyone know of a website where they will have some info on intake of fat, carb and protein grams that a person needs in a day? I am trying to stay around 1,500 calories a day, but am not sure what percentage should come from what! Make sense?:dizzy:
Well, I better run. I am trying to get my 15 and 12 year old children off to the school bus! WISH ME LUCK WITH THAT ONE!:headache: Also, I think I just heard my 2 year old daughter wake up and my husband just got to bed. He has been on "BIG MAN FISHING EXPEDITION";) and needs his sleep (yep). On the good side....I think Tropical Storm Hanna might be headed our way:eek: (being sarcastic, that is not a good thing ).
You all have a blessed day.

Fonda:wave:
FitDay.com (http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=FKSkelton)

TallTracy88
09-13-2002, 01:57 PM
HOWDYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Happyhousewife, Welshbird and Fonda!!

Ugh..death to all cake!! But an icecream one..oh man..please kep that away form me!! I bought one for my hubbys b-day!!! Lordy i have not had one in 7 years!!! For good reason!!! Get a flavor you do not like..:lol: I am here for you if you need slice(of cake) support!!!

Welsh!! My hubby is a neat freak but i have worn him down!! Yes the slob in the family won!!! Actually after i stayed home he decided that i had to do everything so i am in rebellion!!! But id do do dishes as i hate to have my sink full!! SO you are on at that!!!

Fonda!!elcome!! Dont cha just love this place!! The first day I found it i was hooked!! (look at my start date!!!) I think that this is the one place where we all can be..just us. We all have the same goal and and teh same frustrations so we stat at a level that few people connect on!! You must live in Florida if Hannah is heading your way!! Or Alabama!! Batten down the hatches!!! I was in South Florida during Andrew so i remember it well!!

All fo now..i am late picking up my kids!!!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-15-2002, 05:22 PM
I know what you mean!
I'm more of a neat freak than he is. I'm fixing to have to start working, and I KNOW my house is going to look like a cyclone went through it all the time. :( I can't bear to think about that!! :D

Dishes are my weakness, too! I cannot stand to see dirty dishes in the sink.. not even a glass or two. I wash them. Maybe that's just a habit though. :p
Catch you guys later!!

Death to all cake and ice cream,
HappyHousewife!!

MomTo2Boys
09-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Hey girls...room for one more???? I love that slogan....death to all cake......as I think about my cola cake downstairs.....if none of you have tried it and are cake freaks...OMG....you MUST try them....I found it on another thread this week and made the one that is devils food cake mixed with diet dr pepper.....it is to die for....you would NEVER know its missing the oil and eggs....and I spoon 2 Tbsp of fat free coolwhip over it!! YUM YUM
Anyhow...I hear ya on the housewife stuff....I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys....and boy with the frig being at hand.....it makes for a long day....ha ha....not all the time though...normally when there are goodies in the house is when I have a hard time!!!
I started on WW's 6 days ago and doing it at home so I am ALWAYS in search of support.....do any of you use the chat room here or have aol instant messenger and want to hook up as buddies??? Please let me know....talk later....hope you have had a good weekend....Lisa

FKS
09-16-2002, 10:53 AM
Hey,
How did everyone do over the weekend? I thought that I did pretty good...seeFitDay.com (http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=FKSkelton) However, I did not lose any weight at all over the past 2 weeks!:cry: So, I am a little frustrated today! I am not going to give up though!

Hey "Mom" how are you? I have 2 boys also, plus an added :bb: girl. My boys are 15 and 12+! Ugh, the teenage years! Blah! So, I have it double...I am going through the teenage years and terrible two's at the same time!:fr: That cake did sound good. Yummy! Good luck with your ww's. Email me!

Just wanted to check in to say:wave: and to see how everyone is doing. You all have a good day. Let me :ziplip: it for now and will talk to you all soon (I hope).

Take care,
Fonda:)

TallTracy88
09-16-2002, 12:16 PM
Howdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Oh man..death to those cake calories!!!!

and to dirty dishes.....

Happy...
and to housework that we all do not generate. Yes honey..your clothes go IN the laundry basket and that is why i want to hit you over the head wiht this here skillet!!!

COme on Fonda you can do it!!! You are going to do it!! we are here for you!!

Mom..too funny!! I have to try that cake. Do you add it just like the oil and stuff?? Are you the only female in your household??? Gilr you need a girls day of spa and relaxation!!
Ok..i am in a food crisis..i need some good rec. for my family!!

Help!!!

chat ya soon!!! Tracy

FKS
09-16-2002, 01:07 PM
I am feeling better than I was when I posted earlier:lol: Hey, what is the dang thing that just popped across my screen? It wouldn't go away!:devil:

Welshbird, I also hate any and all housework! I wish that my husband was a neat freak though. I use to be one but that time has long since past.

HappyHousewife, Nothing is wrong with 28 pounds! You just keep on trying. I know it is depressing sometimes. I was upset this morning myself after stepping on the scales but I am out of that funk now. You stay :strong:

Tracy, What kind of food crisis are you in?:cbg: Yep, I am back on the computer again, even though I have plenty to do around here. Plus, I have errands to run before I pick up one of my son's from football practice. If you need to chat about anything just let me know!

Mom Lisa, I will buddy up if you like!

You all take care!:goodvibes

Fonda

FitDay.com (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19815&goto=newpost)

HappyHousewife
09-16-2002, 03:29 PM
I didn't do so good over the weekend. I actually had a Large order of McDonald's fries and a footlong coney from Sonic. I haven't done very good today either!! I just take it day by day..and try not to beat myself up to much when I fail.

I haven't lost any weight in the past two months. Although, I have maintained the weight I've lost. Which I guess is an accomplishment for me!! :lol:

You guys are always more than welcome to shoot me an email, as well. I'm always willing to get (or give) motivation! :lol: :grouphug:

FKS
09-18-2002, 11:14 AM
Happy, It is okay to everyone once in a while splurge. Just don't give up! I had a few of my little ones McDonalds FF's myself yesterday. I tired to beat myself up over it and then just stopped! If you do splurge...just exercise to get it off...even if just for 20 min! I think it is great that you are below 200! I can't wait until the day that I am! My stats are: Ht. 5'6 HW:250 CW235 Goal:145 That is an accomplishment to maintain!! Great going!

Fonda

HappyHousewife
09-18-2002, 12:59 PM
Fonda,
You're right!!
I try to put my weight in a realistic sense to keep myself motivated. Like when I lose 10 pounds, I compare it to the weight of a bag of potatoes. ((Which are heavy when you have to carry them through the store!)) I've lost 3; 10 pound bags. I don't think I could even LIFT 3 bags of potatoes, much less carry them around everywhere.
I hope I didn't lose any of you guys.. ;)

I really hate to spurge because it is SO difficult for me to get back on track. It is nearly impossible for me to do. Which may be why I haven't lost anymore weight in so long. :(

Thank you so much for your encouragement. It motivates me more than you guys know!! Have a great day filled with no chocolate cake!! :lol:

TallTracy88
09-18-2002, 01:00 PM
Hi Gals!!

Ugh..i wish i had eaten mcdonalds fries..then my weight gain would be worth it!! Ihave been craming my mouht full of nothing!! I am home alone for 6 hours for the first time in 7 years...and finding it hard to get motivation!!!

SO are you guys doing and what are you doing to psych yourself up??

SO..any tipe would be greatly appreciated!!!

ps...i think tv is one goal i need to overcome..it makes me eat!!!

Hope to hear from all of YOU soon!!

Tracy

FKS
09-18-2002, 03:01 PM
Me again.

Wilma: I don't think you lost me, I weigh a lot more than a bag of potatoes!:p Hey, maintaining is better than gaining for sure!

Tracy: I psyched myself up today! I did a yoga tape for 20 minutes (while my 2 year old was sleeping), felt so good I did a 40 min. workout tape!:strong:

Ya'll it was hard. I haven't done exercise in a while (years) except walk a little and play tennis just a tiny, tiny bit. I started doing a yoga tape a week ago and also walking some at night. I bet I am sore, sore tomorrow from that tape today!

I am having a hard time lately though with getting my water down. :rolleyes:

Just hopped on line to post my exercise on my FitDay.com (http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=FKSkelton) site. Going to get ready for the grocery store now. Going to try not to get any:nono: food.

Take Care,
Fonda:dance:

HappyHousewife
09-18-2002, 03:22 PM
Tracy, I eat when I watch t.v. too!! I bet that's half the reason I gained so much weight. I wonder why I have the uncontrollable urge to eat so much while watching t.v.???

What do you guys do when you're bored?? I try to exercise, but can't do that everytime I'm bored. I overslept this morning and didn't get up until 10:30!!! How many calories should I eat today considering I've got up so late??

I usually eat breakfast at 8, lunch at 12, and dinner at 5. I try not to snack between meals, though. I've had about 430 calories since 10:30..... Any thoughts on how many I should eat??

FKS
09-18-2002, 03:29 PM
Happy,
I try to stay under 1,500 calories for the day. When bored, I use to read but have cut back some on that and do stuff around house, play with daughter, go window shopping...stuff like that. Why not have some "good" snacks on hand when you snack while watching t.v.! One more thing I do though. I DO snack between meals! Otherwise I will be starving when meal time comes and gobble everything up! Just make them healthy snacks or don't eat all your food and spread it out over the day into mini meals! Also, drink water first when you have hunger pains and then wait for few minutes before you reach for that snack. Hope this helps! Good Luck.

Fonda

HappyHousewife
09-18-2002, 06:20 PM
Hey guys, what are some really low cal foods??? When I'm really trying to have a low-cal day I eat a lot of these foods. Do you have any to add??

Strawberries (I put sugar substitute on mine, because berries take bitter to me).
Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Any type of diet cola, apples, and carrots.

HappyHousewife
09-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Take = Taste..
Sorry, it was a type-o. :)

welshbird
09-19-2002, 05:38 AM
hi everybody

isnt it annoying that the only 'healthy' food around is either green, green or green!!!! and not very tasty. why cant they do a 'healthy food' that tastes like choclate aye?!! the only thing i know is a yogurt called muller light. it is 99% fat free and they have choclate flavoured and fudge flavoured, alright it doesnt taste like the real thing really but itis better than indulging in a 0% fat free choclate bar in the sense of dieters.

thats the only thing with having kids aint it. all those little treats you have to buy!! then if they dont finish it then, oooppps its in your mouth and swallowed before your brain even has chance to say, sstttoooopppp! you really dont want to eat that!! samewith chips and stuff. anyone have the same problem with finishing thier childs dinner for them?

tracy, getting psyched up is the hardest job on this planet! like ive said before, the only way i can do it is by keeping the mind busy, or sinking my teeth into an apple or banana before they sink into something i later regret eating. go for a walk, or put the music on so loud you cant hear yourself thinking and dance and sing around the house!! yes, you may feel like a complete and utter prat, but it does work. it also helps to combat stress! get motivated girl, and yuour well on the way. come on, you can do it, you know you can. keep writing and well give each other a kick up the backside to keep on the right track.

another thing i do is to look at a photo of me in baggy pants and t-shirt, and just seeing how fat i look, gets me motivated!!! i think to myself, 'i can look much, much better than that!!

got to go now. hope to hear from you all soon. lol

welshbird

TallTracy88
09-19-2002, 08:28 AM
MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Excellent on the do exercises!! You are doing great!!! I took a couple of yoga classes and wow was i sweating. It was called Body flow...i play tennis 3-4 times a wek??Are you near me??i am lokinf for a challenge!! Keep up the great work fonda!!

Happy..that darn tv..i ate again after i took my kids to school. It i had not turned it on..I know I would not have eaten. I need some good healthy snacks too that satisfy my sweet and salty tooth!!

Welsh..i hear ya!! I actually love green stuff but HATE preparing it!! As no onein my family eats the green little demoms os they rot!! Sigh.. I need kid friendly veggie rec!!!!The picture is a good idea!!! Ugh..that would make me never eat!!

Hey..i am the typo queen!!! Shoot my brains i super fast but my fingers..are like..what..you want me to type??:lol:

chat ya soon!!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-19-2002, 11:26 AM
WelshBird, If I don't satisfy my need for chocolate I binge on everything else in my quest at fullfillling my need for it. :lol:
I make no-cal hot chocolate and it tastes pretty good. ((Not as good as a huge Hershey bar though)).
I did pretty good yesterday. Although, I DID eat way too many snacks!! You know, those snacks that you don't realize (or enjoy) eating until you've eaten it and then you feel awful..

Oh, and I agree about the children's plates!! :)

welshbird
09-19-2002, 12:33 PM
hi tracy and happyhousewife. nice to hear from you so soon.

god, i could spend hours on these forums. no, i do spend hours on these forums. one way of keeping occupied aye.

dieting is a pure pain in the ***!! now if i wasnt on a diet, not having all the junk food wouldnt bother me in the slightest!! but because i am on a diet, that is all i can think of. cakes are even starting to talk to me and call out my name!!!! how sad!!!! they are saying, eat me or die of starvation!!

hhw your right about satisfying the need, its like some sort of demon that takes over your whole body!! if you dont get it its like an explosion in the brain, and god help any1 who crosses your path at the rong time!!

is that all we think about?!! its quite depressing really, theres got to be more to life than this. isnt therte, cos at the mo, my whole life centres around being on a diet. cant go out cos got to be home in time to have dinner!!! otherwise dinner will be a takeout!!! a takeout is fattening, fattening is depressing!! 1 **** of a vicious circle!!

anyway, now ive let off a bit of steam, does anyone go into the chat rooms? so

sos about that, had 1 of a hellish day!!! spk to you soon. lol

welshbird

TallTracy88
09-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Howdy Happy and Welsh!! And Everybody else who i missed!!

Welsh!!! I am so sorry you had a super yucky day!! Big hug to you!! I am glad you vented!! Heck i enjoyed it!! I always go to the chat room and no one is ever there. I feel like such..lol..anyway I will add you to my buddy list so i can see when you are online and maybe we can chat a bit!! TGIF!!! SO true about food. But just cut your portion in ahlf and the casl will not be as bad!! Or just eat one good really fat meal a week. One a week will not KO your diet!! You can do it!!! Ha as i eat a poptart..lol.....

Happy!! How are you??Ugh..snacks do me in!! I swear!! before i had kids i did not have a single bad thing in my refrig. Well haveing two kids and a hubby who do not need to diet..shoot!!!! At least i wnet for a walk after doing a snack this afternoon!! I lvoe teh fat free hot cocoa!! Good choice!! When the weatehr turns i am so there!! Thanks for the tip!!!

have a great weekend!!! Tracy

welshbird
09-21-2002, 04:19 AM
hi tracy,

felling alot better today. thanx for the hug. i went in the chat room the other day and was talkin to some1 who sounded suicidal!! i didnt know wot to say or do! they left in the end but boy did i feel bad for them! i tried to look up the name on all the forums but couldnt find it anywhere! never mind aye.

i think i will have 1 fatty meal a week, i think i should die otherwise! how r u doing this week? hows the tennis and weights goin? be sure to let me know.

emma

TallTracy88
09-22-2002, 12:47 PM
Howdy emma

Please pm me wiht the name. Maybe i know them..or maybe someone else i know knows tem. I will be discreet. Have had alot of those encounters in my family so I take them super seriously!!

I like the idea of one good mean. My tennis is pretty good. Fall league starts up so i will be playing some more. How are you doing??what's on board for exercise for you this week??

Ugh it is raiing..and I wanted to talk a walk today...we have not had rain all summer so i feel super guilty for being so blah about it!!:lol:

Well here's to a Happy Monday!!

Tracy

welshbird
09-23-2002, 04:13 AM
hi there tracy. ic an only remember some of the name, but i will pm that to you.

as for the excersise, its gym 2day, thurs and sat and pwer walking everyday to get my daughter to school. hopefully ill see alittle more weight loss this week! goin away in 2 weeks with hubby and am not goin to reach goal of 12 lbs but am just happy with the fact that i lost some of it. maybe 4 more lbs. thatll do me nicely.

its quite nice weather here, a bvit cold but the sun is out at least. thank god cos ive got piles of washing to put on the line!! good luck with the tennis, its aLways good to do something that you enjoy. tennis season has gone here, i think neway??!!!!!!

neway got to go, my mums coming up from wales today and ive got to get the place looking presentable. ill pm you before i go tho. spk to you soon

emma

TallTracy88
09-23-2002, 12:21 PM
Hye Emma!!

I love to read your posts!! I feel like you are sitting right next to me!!

Good job on the exercise. I busted some out today!! Exercise is great becasue the more muscle you have the more calories you burn!! SO that 12 pounds will look like more when you lose it!!

Hope to chat ya soon!!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-23-2002, 02:02 PM
I took one of those online weight anaysis things. You input your weight, height, waist, wrist, and elbow circumfrence and it tells you how overweight you are and how much of your body is fat. I need to lose 77 pounds!!! :faint:

That would put me close to 110 pounds. That's may be a little too thin. Considering I'm not very tall though, it's probably right. :rolleyes: I'm not very motivated today because I slept late. I always overeat on those days for some reason. -I guess because I figure I'm up late and have missed those few hours of "burning calories by simply being up moving around".

OH, Yeah, I have a question for you guys.. What is the most weight you've lost in a week???

Anyhow, I hope you guys are having a great day! I know we kinda said 'death to cake', but today's my mom's birthday. I guess a sliver won't hurt.. hehehe :sssh:

TallTracy88
09-23-2002, 04:55 PM
Hey Happy!!

Big happy birthdya to your Mom!! Those tests are ...well..i remember being at my normal weight and it told me to lost 20 mores pounds..Ugh..that is when i got hooked on laxatives!! So..I think you know more that that test. Besides.. The jean test is the ofiicial..hey i am at my normal weight test!!!:lol:

As for as much as i lost. It was 4.5 pounds after a 4 pound weight gain during my tom. So..it is all relative!! Right!!

I hope you get some more sleep!!!

Chat ya later.

HappyHousewife
09-26-2002, 09:30 PM
Thanks! I totally over did it, though. We had fried fish, coleslaw, potato salad, hushpuppies, B-B-Q beans, onion rings, chocolate cake.. no telling what else!! :lol:
I ate a bit of everything and gained about 5 pounds in the process. Then today, I had 4 peices of Captain D's fried fish. I wonder how many calories THAT was?!? :(
Well, tomorrow's another day and time for me to get back on track!

Have fun.. hopefully, without the cake!! :D
Toodles!!!!

scoobysnacks
09-27-2002, 12:34 PM
When ever im eating something and for some reason i think i should finish it because its there, i always remind myself that luckily i get to eat tomorrow. So not to worry. For some reason i think i need food right there and then however just remind yourself there is always tomorrow. Keeps me from bingeing and believe me i used to binge every day up until 8 months ago. Its hard though cause when ever i get cranky or upset i have to divert my enegy to something else besides food. Thats the toughest where do you guys go when you need comfort?

Thanks and i enjoy all the support you give each other...truely amazing. Makes you realize that you are not alone in this crazy battle.:p

TallTracy88
09-27-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey gals!!

Happy you can dooo itttttttttttttttttttttttt!! I know you can. I just know it!! Plus hopefully this weekend will b nice and you can get outside and do something fun and get you body moving!!

Scooby!! HOwdy to you!! I love your anme!! It made me laugh!! My kids are second generation scooby fans so you just made my day!! Your post is so true!! Each day..we can do it!!!

The rest of you...i hope you are doing good and have a great weekend!!

scooby scooby dooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh man..you put me in a great mood!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Tell me about it!! If I see something I really want to eat in front of me, it seems like the force of the universe is ridding on my eating it! If I don't I may just kill over dead!! :cbg:
When I need comfort I just 'vent' on my husband. He doesn't seem to mind too much. I guess he realized long ago, that sometimes a girl just needs to let it all out.. then I'm over it and fine. :lol: OR if I feel like I just have to eat.. I eat pickles or no calorie popsickles just something that has no calories.

I was stressed and in the middle of eating something really fattening yesterday, then my brain kicked in telling me not to eat it!! :nono: I went to the trash and spit it out.

Ahh, yes, ole ScoobyDoo.. that's one of the better cartoons of my childhood. :D

TallTracy88
09-28-2002, 05:22 PM
hey happy and all

oh man i am so there today. Just GRAZING the fields of my refrig...but i have no food..lol..yup..none no food....no eat..correct??We are on a tight budget so i have to go Sunday to Sunday..so guess what..no binges ...but wow..i would actually die for a pcikle today..so maybe this is it..I actually got to the bottom of my freezer..OMG..i have SPACE!!

SO..i am going to fill up the refrig tomorrow with good food...but i need ideas for my kids too!! Hmmm

Speaking of which..scooby do snacks would really HIT me right now!!:lol:

so i hope everybody is doing good..i am counting the hours till i go the the grocery stor..and if you know me..i hate going..whohe motivation to go grocery shopping!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-29-2002, 05:14 PM
I'm the world's worst at raiding the refridgerator!! It's also one of my favorite things to do. :hyper: (It's hard to make it a pastime). :lol:
I've done fairly good this weekend. I'm just wondering... about how many calories do you guys take in everyday??? And what are some of the low-cal things you snack on between meals?

Catch you guys later!!

HappyHousewife
09-29-2002, 05:24 PM
Do you guys have a Fitday journal??
Here's mine: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=HappyHousewife

TallTracy88
09-30-2002, 10:43 AM
Howdy Happy and all you special ladies!!!!

I have to go check that out thought i have not done any exercise in a week!! Ugh!!

I bought yesterday some garlic pcikles..grapes ans pretzels to try and ward off the munchies. ANd for shcocoate ..smalll ind. cakes wrapped up so i cannot ahve more than one!!

Shoot..i need to add up my cals!!
That will be my goal today!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-30-2002, 11:27 AM
Are frozen grapes any good??? Mmmm pretzels....
I bought apple cinnamon popcorn @ the store yesterday. I haven't tried it today but might today. It's pretty fattening, I think. :((

TallTracy88
09-30-2002, 01:12 PM
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I like frozen grapes in the summer!! The are great at the pol!! I nver had cinnamon popcore. How come it is os fattening??popcore is fiber so maybe you will um..flush it..um away!!

chat ya soon!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
09-30-2002, 03:41 PM
Hey Tracy!! I left a comment in your journal. I hope you won't mind. :) I've never had a frozen grape. I'm almost scared to try them.. do they turn to mush or are they like popsicles?? I still haven't tried the popcorn. I need to wait until someone is here to eat it with me. Otherwise, I'll eat the whole fattening bag of it!!! hehe :D

I know popcorn has a lot of fiber, but it also has a lot of calories, unless you pop it fresh without butter in the corn popper. I have to buy the microwave kind. :p

Have a fabulous day!

TallTracy88
09-30-2002, 06:55 PM
Hey Happy!!

I will go check my journal..i need to vent!!

The grapes are crunky and sweet or tart depending on what kind. You eat them right away so no mush..but they are really cold so they are perfect on a hot July day!!

IS that apple one microwave??i do not believe i have made regular popcorn since microwave came out!!:lol: I bet..reg. is really good. Oh no..thank goodness i have no reg. I share my bag with my kids becasue i sure could eat a whole bag no prblems so i hear ya!!
I need some chicken ideas...any good low fat chicken breast ideas??

Hope to chat wiht all of you soon!!

Tracy

welshbird
10-01-2002, 05:54 AM
hey you guys!

hows we all doin on the eatin front at the moment then? well, im goin away this weekend and i have lost in total 7lbs for it, but its not weigh until friday this week so maybe ill lose a couple more thisa week which will take me to 9lb loss which isnt far from the 12 i wanted to lose. so all in all, not too bad. felling :strong: neway hows every1s week goin so far?

did some1 mention frozen grapes?!!!! never even would have thought you could freeze grapes!!!!! ill try that sometime, maybe!!!! sorry tracy, cant help you out with the chicken recipes, i have troubvle with that too, i love chicken but always have it on its own!! so i would love to hear some simple virtually fat free recipes too.

spk yo ya swn

emma :wave:

HappyHousewife
10-01-2002, 10:09 AM
Yes, the apple popcorn is microwave. It's GOOOOD, too! I ate about 4 or 5 cups yesterday. :rolleyes: It's 40 calories a cup.
There's also a "Sweet 'n Buttery" popcorn made by Orville Rechenbacher that is really good too. It taste almost like caramel corn and it's 45 calories a cup. I can eat my weight in it :tape:

I make chicken probably different from most people. I usually fry chicken for my husband. I'll usually bake mine. I put Italian salad dressing, honey and mustard, B-B-Q Sauce, or those little packets of dressing on it. You know the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing in the little packets??? All of those are fat free. There's also a oven baked fried chicken. It's low-cal. You roll it in pancake mix. (Like Bisquick). Chicken salads are also really good for you.
That's about all I can think of right now.

Welshbird, CONGRATS! on your weight loss. :hat: You've been working harder than me, because I haven't lost a pounds in probably 2 months. :stress: How'd you do it?????

TallTracy88
10-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Hey ladies!!!!

WHOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on that weight loss!! I bet your new dress is gona look sooooooooooooo good on you!!! Yep..it will be a great weekend for you emma!! And you deserve it!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Thankd you so much for the chcikent ideas. I have never put the dry packets of hidden valley on so i will try it!! Also when you microwave the orville caramel (my FAV!!) does it coat all of it??How does that work?? I love caramel corn!! oh man!!! I did the italian for the first time..and it was good!!

All for now...got to finish my uniforms for my kids!!

Have a great day!!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
10-01-2002, 11:44 PM
I think she's going to look really great, too!!
You're certainly welcome for the chicken ideas. I love fried chicken, but I'm beginning to like it different ways now. Don't use too much of the Hidden Valley because it makes it kinda "pasty" tasting.. just a few sprinkles should do it. I really like the Italian dressing on it too.. kinda like a marinade that you cook it in. There's a lot of things on the ketchup/mustard/b-b-q sauce/steak sauce aisle in the grocery store that would be good on chicken, I think.... Of course, when it comes to food I can eat practically anything and love every minute of it.. :D

I'm not sure about the caramel corn. I've had the apple/cinnamon and the sweet 'n buttery. The sweet n' buttery tastes A LOT like caramel to me. It's some of the best popcorn ever. If a lot of people aren't around I will eat the whole bag no matter how much self control I've gained over the past few months. hehe :)

TallTracy88
10-02-2002, 08:48 AM
howdyyy!!

Ok my next grocery trip is not till sunday..how will i last. All i could think about yesterday was that popcorn!!!

I have tried A-1 new steadk marinade and loved it. I wonder if it would do ok on chicken??

Again major thank yous for the ideas!!! My dinners have been blah!!lol

Tarcy

HappyHousewife
10-02-2002, 11:27 AM
Well, when you get some be sure there's someone there to eat it with you. :D You might wind up eating the whole bag, like me!! :o
Okay..now I'm sorta craving it so I better shut up. :lol:

TallTracy88
10-02-2002, 12:48 PM
OK..i am running for the pickles..lol

garlic ones..now NO ONE will want to be around me!!:D

welshbird
10-02-2002, 05:20 PM
hello gals.

how r u? thanx for the praise but i was gutted when i actually went shoppin cos itried on 16s and they didnt fit! G-U-T-T-E-D-! the question is, how do all my troosers fall down on me?!! they are all 18s!! nevamind, ill get there!

as for what im doin hhw. i dont really know. im cutting out all the in between things like crisps, chocolate, sausage rolls,yyyuuummm, pasties, yyyuuummmiiieeerrr! and im drinking literally about 10 pints of water a day. does any1 know what drinkin water actually does??? except for makin you want to pee alot!!!!

i will also have to try the chicken dishes that yoiu said about cos chicken does kinda get borin when you eat it the same over n over n over n over etc etc etc etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta go n sort some stuff out so i shall speak to you l8er. bye, bye for now!

emma

HappyHousewife
10-02-2002, 07:56 PM
Ohh, yea, I tried the Cola cake. It really was good.. and moist! I thought it was better than the original because it was a little healthier for me. Which makes anything better, in my opinion. :)
I LOVE cake!!
Aren't kids a joy!! They are a lot of work, but it's totally worth it. I also have a really hard time when there's junk food in the house. I don't have AOL but I use ICQ. I don't get in the chat.. there's never anyone there. :?:

--I know what you mean about not losing ANY weight. Even though you're trying. I haven't lost in 2 months! :( It's SO disappointing. Please don't give up. I love talking to you on this forum. Don't leave me here all alone. ;) Don't be frustrated, it happens.

welshbird
10-03-2002, 03:07 AM
hiya happyhousewife.

it is frustrating when you dont lose, isnt it?!! i didnt lose any weight for 2 months either but her i am starting to lose it again. they actually say that its good for your body to have a break in weight loss cos its more likely to stay off. i know thats no consellation but its true. so just think once you do start losing again, it more than likely will stay off, for good! im not about to give up on what i have achieved so far, and i hop that your not either. keep it goin, youll start to see the results before long. its so hard too lose the weight but sooo easy to put the weight back on!!!!!!! its one **** ofa vicious circle but youve got to keep strong otherwise we'll be doin it all over again. i really dont fancy doin that! do you?!!

know what you mean about the chat!! i often go in but theres never ne1 in there either. nevermind, we may get to chat someday. speak to you all soon

emma

TallTracy88
10-03-2002, 12:07 PM
HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I am sorry about the pants..but honestly..they are all different sizes!! Every designer has a different size depending on whom is their target buyer is. Some make theri stuff too big (and we know those..because i have a closet full) some target only skinny teenage girls..so have heart..Emma..it might just have been the couple things you tried on!!

Happy how are things for you?? what has been going on?? M mother sent me a HUGE box of omaha stuff..lol. ok..how can you make filet mignon bacon rapped..um..diet??lol This stuff is so good..you do not need ANYTHING on it..and it cuts like butter!!

Thanks MUM!!!

Have a great day...

Tracy

HappyHousewife
10-04-2002, 12:16 PM
That really does sound good! Especially now...
I was suppose to start a job today. I had to be there at 6:30 this morning. I got there and my boss wasn't there. I came back home because I wasn't going to start working without filling out all the proper paperwork. The job is 20 miles from my home and mays minimum wage. ($5.20) It was also swing shift. (Like one week work from 6:00am-3:00, 2:00pm-11:00, 11:00am-7:00pm).

I didn't realize all of these things until today and was so confused that I just told her that is wasn't logical for me to work.. I feel really bad about it, because she was such a nice lady. I would've loved working for her.. It just wasn't worth it though..not for minimum wage. :(

I need stability.

.. Nothing sounds better now than a Super triple cheeseburger with Super Sized fries and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate peanut butter ice cream!!!

I hope you guys are having a better day than I am!!!! Say a prayer I can find my nitch..

TallTracy88
10-04-2002, 04:25 PM
ok..so where can i get that cheeseburger???:lol: :lol:

Super good luck on your job!!! I bet it will pay more in the future!!!

I am rooting FOR you!!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
10-04-2002, 11:08 PM
You're so sweet. Thank you!! :^:

I actually ate a Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, and Funnel Cake today. I'll do better tomorrow. I certainly wish there'd been more people around to help me eat that funnel cake though. I ate it all!! :faint:

TallTracy88
10-06-2002, 09:00 AM
Hey happy...well you should have..you dont share funnel cake..not civilized..lol:faint: :faint: :nose: :soap:

^ps..i just loved the fainting smilie so i tried some new ones..l:lol:

HappyHousewife
10-08-2002, 03:33 PM
You're right!! Man, was it good too!!!! I could eat 5 or 6 if my conscience would allow it! :lol:

Ladies, I need a swift kick in the butt. I have been eating horribly so far this month!! I think my mind has set my body into "Halloween" mode because all I've been eating or wanting is JUNK!! I'm even eating a sweet potato for supper tonight. Sugar, sugar, sugar......... :chockiss: :tape: :nono:

I hope you're doing better than I am.. Sorry I haven't posted lately. :(

TallTracy88
10-09-2002, 09:26 AM
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Can there be ANY more candy displayed at WALMART????:lol:

Where are the good snacks choices I ask??:lol:

My choices have been blah too. Let's kick ourselves in the butt..and eat only once piece of candy a day!!!

Ok the one i sneak before my TOM doesnt count..right!!:D

chat ya later!!!

Tracy

HappyHousewife
10-09-2002, 10:22 AM
I think it would be wise of me to banish all dairy and sugar for a month. They say you won't ever want it again!:chin:
I really don't 'want' to want it. :lol:

I'm having more trouble with the overeating at night, though. Big time. I have cravings for a lot of things at night and just can't be happy until I eat it. That's weird... I have to stop doing that again. Maybe it's just stress. :halfempty

I'm glad I have you gals to talk to.. Have a great day!

TallTracy88
10-10-2002, 06:04 AM
Morning!!

Oh man..i nver ever used to eat at night before my kids were born. But after being up all night for the first 4 years of my son's life..i got into some SERIOUS food issues at night. They resurfaced again.

Last night i ate some garlic pickles..lol.i know gross..but the tastein my mouth would not let me go for the little debbies chocoate cakes..so i think I had a victory!!! Or i just smell REALLY bad!!

SO i hear ya on that stuff. I try to go upstairs and read as soon as my kids go to bed.

Because.i have recently discoverd that when i watch tv..i reach for something...(this has been going on since childhood!!)

SO i am glad you posted for I know what you are going through!!

Now if i can just say no to sweets too!!!

Tracy

welshbird
10-10-2002, 07:58 AM
hiya girls.

the night eatin used to get me too. it doesnt nemoree tho, not through choice but through the looks that the hubby gives me!! its that kinda ' you really dont want to be eating that' look. he doesnt let me ne more cos he knows how guilty i feel the next day!! pity it didnt work on him though!! he eats for britain!!! its an endless pit in his belly!! he tries when hes home only cos im the cook!! then he goes to work and has about 3 chocolate bars and a huge pack of crisps!! i still find him very attractive n sexy n stuff but if he carries on hes just gonna get bigger n bigger!! ne tips on that 1?!!!

neway gotta go and try n get some housework done cos **** be home in half hour and it looks like a whirlwind has just gone through the whole place and left me standing in the middle. take care and spk 2 u swn

emma

TallTracy88
10-10-2002, 08:32 AM
I think men eat just like we do. Stress..or what ever happened during the day....

If we could just find something else to do besdied watchingthe telly huh..emma???:lol: :lol:

well that is what got me my second chuild..actually David Blaine magic show did..:lol:

angieME
10-10-2002, 09:00 AM
I have a wholesale bakery at my house. On Saturday it is my only day off for the week so we usually go to the city to eat at Wendy's (and get some supplies of course*grin*) and then get chinese to bring back home. I am so sick of doing it but yet we do.I started my diet Monday and if I can just get through this Saturday I know I can finish it...but it is hard to break habits.I have a gameplan already for this week so hopfully I can just block all thoughts of food out of my head;) By the way I want to lose 76.5 pounds which are what i have gained back from my weight loss of 135 pounds 2 years ago. I have made up my mind that this time no matter how hard it is I am not going to gain it back :)

HappyHousewife
10-10-2002, 11:13 AM
Oh Tracy, You always brighten my day!! :) I'm going to try not going into the kitchen after 6pm. I hope I'll have that much willpower. :lol:

Hey Welshbird, Long time no see.. What have you been up too? It's good to hear from you. My husband has a Buddha belly. He's pretty slim other than that though. He's so cute and sweet though. I guess the only way to help him if he's eating cake at work is to make low-fat, low-cal meals at dinnertime. You can usually substitute a lot of things in your favorite food dishes and he'll never know the difference. I've done that a few times using ground turkey instead of ground beef. :^:

Uhhhhhhh Angie, Did you say you have a wholesale bakery?!!?!? --Will you be my best friend?? :lol: I can't pass up a good pastry. I'd be 900 pounds if I lived close to a bakery. :donut:

TallTracy88
10-10-2002, 12:00 PM
Ok..does anyone here KNOW ho much i LOVE BREAD??????

OMG Angie..i love bread..period..and baked bread??oh man..i have a bread maker..had to unplug it..becasue i ate the entire loaf!!!!The smell alone..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy i wish i inspired you....

:lol: I think I just grossed you all out!!!:lol:

Angie..i love your business...umm..are you near me..i can get in the car..and

But seriously..food is an issue...And we always celebrate with it...
thlike i said..teh smell of bread..wow....

now if sweat could smell that good..honey we all be think and happy!!

Now where is my bread machine....

welshbird
10-14-2002, 04:51 AM
:wave: hello

the hubby thing is a lost cause!! i do try to get him to eat my dinners with me but im sure he stuffs chocolate bars down his throt when im in the bath and that cos they seem to go down considerably fast!!!! he swears he doesnt, but being a woman, i know!! aahh bless him, i do n half pick on him sometimes!!!

tracy, do something besides watching telly???!!!!!!!!!! are you joking?!!!!! couldnt go without that..... and my books of course!!! i wouldnt know what else to do!! sad aint it?!!!!!! youve got some wit you have. your great girl!!! if you can concieve while watching telly i think you should give it up!!! youll end up with 2 football teams otherwise...lol.:lol:

hhw, wot ibeen upto?!! alot. busy month for me this month. went away for weekend last week, friends come down this wkend, got hubbys uncle coming next wkend and my sister the 1 after that!!!!!!!!! blimey, i dont see that many people in a year normally!! and i get all that in just 1 month. the only down side is, that when people come down, i tend to eat out alot more which is what i have done the last 2 wkends, so i aint goin to weigh for a couple of weeks cos ill only get depressed otherwise!!!!:o . what bout you??

what bout you guys?? up to nething?

hi there angieME. how r u? bakery aye?!!! i got 1 just up the road from me AND it does take all i got not to go up there cos i just lluurrvvee pasties and sausage rolls and now bein on a diet, they are the foods i miss the most!! thats right, not chocolate, biscuits or crisps!! its pasties and sausage rolls!!!!!!!!!! i must be abnormal!!!!!!! well neway good luck to you on the journey to slimdome and keep on posting, cos it really does help!!!! be sure to let us know how saturday went.:)

tracy, your right, there is nothing like sinkin your teeth into hot fresh bread. :T

oh well now ive written you all an essay and taken up llllooooaaadddssss of space :^: im gonna go now, so i shall spk to ya later. bye

emma

angieME
10-14-2002, 09:38 AM
Hi Everyone,
Saturday went good. I made a lowfat pizza but didn't get to the salad(The bread was rising on us so fast we were running:-)).I ate one slice of the pizza and a few pieces of the crust of the breads.I don't think I did too bad. I did alot better than I normally do on Saturdays*grin*.I hope you all had a great weekend.

HappyHousewife
10-14-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey guys! You remember how I've been telling you I've been eating like a heifer and eating horrible foods?? Well, I got on the scales and have only gained 1 pound. I was terrified, it was going to be more like 10. Also, I haven't exercised in about 2 weeks! I don't know what's going on with my body!!:dizzy:
I AM going to exercise today if it kills me!!! I ate a can of Healthy Choice soup for lunch today so maybe it'll keep me full until supper.

You guys are so amazing!!! I'm wondering if there's any way I can loose 10 pounds by Halloween. Catch ya later!!!

welshbird
10-17-2002, 05:42 AM
hhw, hi

10lbs by halloween! the only thing i can think of is the cabbage soup diet!!! have you heard of it? its basically living off of fruit n veg and soup!! not very good for your body though but you can lose upto a stone in three weeks!!!! ive never tried it and dont really want to but it was just a suggestion!!!

only1 lb aye!! i think it does your body good to have a break every now n then. like ive said all iveeaten in the last couple of weeks is junk and have lost 2lbs!! i mustve been doing something right!!! im not going to carry on like that though cos i know the weight will soon shift up!!!!

neway my fingers are all typed up now, so im going to go, keep strong.

emma

Ht: 5ft9 Hw:218.4 Cw:176.4 ULTIMATE GOAL: 150lbs!!!

HappyHousewife
10-21-2002, 10:10 AM
Welshbird,
I see by your stats that we're the about the same weight. Only you're TALL!!! Lucky, girl. :p
I've tried that cabbage soup. It worked really well, but I gained it all the weight back in a day. -But I wasn't bloated anymore. :D Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. How long has it taken you to go from 218 to 176???
Well, take care and talk to ya later!

welshbird
10-23-2002, 04:10 AM
hi hhw.

i started my diet just after the new year, i had abreak of weight loss for two months, so its really only taken me bout 8 months, which isnt too bad. couldve been better but i am happy with losing that in which really is a short space of time.

ive heard that about the cabbage soup diet. i got given all the buumf on it a while ago cos i was due to go to a wedding and wanted to look good, but i couldnt keep up with it cos i think i wouldve starved!! they say just to do that when you are going out or whatever cos its not a long term solution.

how bout you, how longs it taken you to get your weight down to what it is? have you a goal for christmas? be sure to let me know. take care.

emma

Ht: 5ft9 Hw: 218.4 Cw 176.4 ULTIMATE GOAL: 150lbs Goal for christmas: 166lbs

TallTracy88
10-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Morninggggggggggggg!!

I had super puter problems but figured out how to bypas my server to get on 3fc!!

i missed ya all!!
What has been going on??

give me some info!!

cannot wait to hear from all of YOU!!

tracy

welshbird
10-28-2002, 04:39 AM
hello tracy.

how ya doing? just as your coming back i think happyhousewife has gone. she hasnt written back for a while now. hopefully shell be back soon.

sssssssssssoooooooooooo tracy, how is life across the pond treating you?????? hope all is well. still playing tennis and weight lifting? what about the diet front, hows all that going?

right, im off to read my book now. the littlen has just gone down for her nap, and the eldest is enthralled in cartoons at the mo, so i have a bit of peacen quiet for 5 minutes, and am gonna take full advantage!!! speak to ya soon.

happyhousewife???

emma

HappyHousewife
11-01-2002, 04:49 PM
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to reply. :( I've missed you two!! Well, I've lost two more pounds. FINALLY!! :lol: I'm glad you guys are doing well. I've been busy the past week or two. It's been a great week so far. I hope you had a Happy Halloween!!!
I did! We didn't buy any candy this year because we usually don't get trick-or-treaters in our neck of the woods. -And yet again, we didn't have any this year. So I'm proud of myself for not buying a bag for Halloween! ((I did buy myself some of those "candy corn flavored" pumpkins)). They're really good AND fat free! :sssh:

Talk to you guys soon!!

HappyHousewife
11-01-2002, 04:51 PM
I can't believe we've type 6 pages!! :D

TallTracy88
11-02-2002, 10:57 AM
I am back again after another week of being off the puter!!

UGHHHHHHHH!!

How was everyone's Halloween??

we did not have one trick or treater!!!

Happy it is due to you that 6 pages have been typed!! YOU go GIRL!! we love ya!!

Tracy

robntracy
11-04-2002, 01:22 AM
Hi guys! I just read your whole 6 pages!! You guys are great!! My name is Tracy and I am 27 years old. Hi Tall Tracy, I am the one that sent you a message. We are both in SC.

I have about 150 pounds to lose and I just cant get motivated. I need a workout partner because without one I have no kick in the butt.

I have 2 boys ages 2 and almost 8. I am also a stay-at-home-mom and that makes it that much harder to stay out of the fridge. It seems I want to eat all of the time!!

Anyway I look forward to getting to know all of you and Tracy you are a sweetheart!!

Hugs,
Tracy

TallTracy88
11-04-2002, 08:19 AM
Morning!!

I paid Tracy to say that..:lol: Actually she is the sweetie! She contacted me..so i ma in debt to her!!

I am so glad you are here Tracy and I know you will fit right in!!

Let's mkae Happy's thread 60 pages!! whoheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Love ya all!!

Tracy

robntracy
11-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Where is my money Tracy? Dont make me have to send my boys for ya :lol: Just kidding of course. I was really happy to find that we are so close to one another. Just down the road. My eating has been a bad bad thing today :( I wish I could get control of this monster we call overeating :stress: Well, how is everyone doing today? I will write more later.

See you lighter,
Tracy

TallTracy88
11-05-2002, 12:18 PM
CHECKS in the mail!!:lol: OOO i love a good joke..thank you Tracy...lol..whew i am done..cannot even type..lol

man..the food thing has been eating me too!!

death to Lil debbie!!!

UGH!!!!

robntracy
11-05-2002, 09:50 PM
Just ignore this post and move on to the next....I had a temporary loss of brave waves.......

robntracy
11-05-2002, 09:51 PM
Oh my gosh I absolutely loathe Little Debbie. Actually I hate to love her. I bet she is responsible for at least 50 of these extra pounds..UUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Tracy you are such a friendly perky person and have I told you lately that I love you :lol: I think that I have ran all the other posters off though. Come back guys!! I am not as much of a weirdo as you guys may think :D

I did not eat well again today but have decided to change things up a bit tomorrow and get some water and exercise in at least. I hate water but I will force myself to drink it and I will eventually learn to like it. It is essential dont ya know?

Well I am outta here for a while. Come back everyone!!!

Hugs,
Tracy B

TallTracy88
11-07-2002, 09:05 AM
TRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dont you think that!!!

girl I tired to log on yesterday about 5:10 and whoa..forget it. I could tell everybody was just a posting then!!

Sometimes it gets so buys that unless you have time to post at certain times..it is like rushhour on main street!!

But have no fear they all will come back..

Ps I am so no perky today..lol yawn...what are you up to today!!

The weather is better for walking but BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

everybody else..get in here..

or we are gonna name it the T and T thread!!

Hmmm......

Tracy???

Tracy

robntracy
11-07-2002, 03:12 PM
I am here and I am feeling fabulous!! Today is the first day in a LONG time that I have had any control over myself. I have eaten very reasonably today and I have had 32 oz of water and counting.

Now if only I could get a sudden spurt of exercise madness. Boy do I wish I still had my memebership to the Y. Hey Tracy, if I get it back you will have to come work out with me. That would be too cool.

I am a little more hyper than usual today because I actually got up at 6:30 this morning.

Yes, I am almost certain of it now....everyone has disappeared now that I am posting. It is so quiet in here today...and yesterday....and the day before :lol:

Anyway I am off for awhile but I want to come back and find lots of posts. Pleeeeeze!!!

See you lighter,
Tracy B

TallTracy88
11-10-2002, 05:21 AM
Girl you are doing so good!! I am so proud of you!! That wonderful attitude will have those pounds off in no time!!

You could never run anyone off!! This is the beginning of such a busy time of year!!

Keep it up!! I promise to post more often and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo glad YOU are here!!

luv ya girl!!

Tracy

robntracy
11-11-2002, 01:00 AM
Wanna come over and "veg out"? I am so excited that the holidays are in the air. I love going out and seeing the decorations starting to go up.

We have tornado watches until 4:00 a.m. and it is only 1:00 now so stay safe and I will check back with you tomorrow.

I am glad that I came to this site toooo!

Hugs,
Tracy B

TallTracy88
11-11-2002, 04:00 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

whew this weather is weird..lol

hope allis well wiht you too!! Hae not seen ya on todya!!

I am subbing today (already did) possible tomorrow..hot lunch on wednesday, subbing friday..i give up..lol

next week on the walk???lol

Shoot what did you do todya??

What is on for your week??

I am GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!!

Tracy

dlzbth
11-11-2002, 04:36 PM
Hi,
My name is Donna. And I need support! LOL Seriously I do. I seem to be stuck in a rut here. I exercise at least three times a week but don't seem to be able to get the eating controlled. :shrug: Talltracy sent me here and said I could find support here. So....................hello! :wave:

TallTracy88
11-11-2002, 04:40 PM
My tomato head friend..lol Hello Bon

Tracy meet one of the sweetest people i have met on here. we will all have to go out to lunch and eat soup and salad..lol

I love her..she is a nut..but a lovely one..lol

dlzbth
11-11-2002, 07:40 PM
Ok, Tracy that's suppose to be a apple... :lol: :lol: :joker:
Thank you for the utmost compliment! I think the world of Talltracy also.

TallTracy88
11-12-2002, 06:16 AM
I AM A FRUIT ILLITERATE!!

Oh no..fruit school here I come..

I am so sorry..lol..it looked like a ripe tomato to me..lol

See Tracy..lol..we are the fruit and nut combination of 3fc....

ps WHERE ARE YOU???????

dlzbth
11-12-2002, 06:50 PM
To avoid more confusion I now have changed my avatar to a turkey. He is stuffing himself for thanksgiving! :lol:

I was not well today but feel a little better. I still have this pain in my right side that seems to just want to stay with me. :shrug:
But I will survive!

Hope you all are having a good day and I'll check in tomorrow.
:wave:

robntracy
11-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Hello guys!! Nice to meet you Donna. I am Tracy # 2 :)

I am sorry that I have not posted in a couple of days but I just have had a cold and felt kind of BLAH. I had a streak there for about 2 days and I felt unstoppable then.......

my sister came for a visit. She all but told me I was stupid for trying to eat right this time of year. Actually I think that she did call me stupid. She also said, and I quote "there is no way that you are going to have willpower over the holidays". You gotta love her :rolleyes:

Anyway, needless to say I have been a little down for a couple of days. I dont know why I let her get to me but I do. Well I am gonna do this whether it takes me 12 months or 12 years.

Well guys I am anxiously waiting for you to post.

Hugs,
Tracy 2

dlzbth
11-13-2002, 10:59 AM
Hello, Tracy #2! :wave: Sorry you have been feeling bad. I also have had a time the last couple of days. In fact, I just got home from seeing a doctor and they are to set up a ultra sound on my gall bladder. I have all the symptoms of gallstones. The doctor said unfortunately all we can do is have your gall bladder removed if that's the case.
All we can do is love our dear siblings. I remember when I quit smoking it was during the time my mother was dying of breast cancer. I was told then that that was a stupid time to stop smoking. Well, I did it and it's now been 5 years since I quit and I don't intend to start back. So, I have all the confidence in the world in you that you can do this during the holidays just like I'm going to also. They weighed me at the doctors office and you know it didn't even bother me. I knew it wasn't my true weight because I was feeling bloated, had on heavy tennis shoes, jeans, a blue jean jacket and all the rest so I KNEW that it was WRONG! LOL And really when everything is such a struggle how can the holidays be any different than any other time of the year? :?: :lol:
Anyway, nice to meet you and I look forward to read more posts!

TallTracy88
11-13-2002, 03:34 PM
Howdy Donna dn Tracy!1

Wow poor both of YOU!! I am so sorry!!

Tracy I am so sorry you have been sick!! I wondered where you were. I was about to go and hunt ya down!! Rest and believe it or not fluids help as a doctor once told me tehy wash out the bug!! You can do it. even if you cut a little bit out this time of year it will add up to a lot. Dont cha just LOVE sisters..lol..

Donna!! I am so sorry about your gallstones. The doctors still think mine might be that..but w/o another sonogram..well..so I know how you are feeling. The great thing is that the surgery is actually not that bad..or so my Dad, sister and Aunt tell me. But still it is painfull and you have to be veryc areful of what you eat. SO i am so thee for you!

I have been SUPER busy!! I subbed Mon and Tues. today I had hot lunc and took a tennis clicnin that I knew my buddy would not be at. I am so childish..lol Then i wrapped X-mas presnts..i just had to do it..lol

Oh well I think i am cycling througyh another..i have to DO EVERYTHING mnood..i will crash soon!!

Chat ya later.

Get well both of YOU!!!

I need ya both here!!

Tracy

PS>>>>WHERR are the rest of YOU????

dlzbth
11-13-2002, 04:58 PM
I don't think you are childish, Tracy. You have to do what you have to do!!!

I'm feeling OK right now. A little queezy though. But no pain right now. I haven't eaten yet either so that may change.

Wish me luck tomorrow. I'm having my ultra sound at 9:00

TallTracy88
11-15-2002, 01:07 PM
HOWDY!!

I subbed again today and have a b-day party tongiht!! SO i am sorry i have been out of touch!!

I miss ya both!!

Donna i hope all is well I am thinking of you and wishing I could catch ya on an im so i could chat wiht you!! Are you in any more pain?? Or does it come when you eat??

Tracy..HOW are you??how are you feeling?? I am sorry I didnt set up a wlking time but I have subbed 4 days and worked hot lunch on the other!! SO please forgive me!!
I ahve not forgotten about you so dont forget about me!!

Lov ya both!!

Tracy

dlzbth
11-15-2002, 05:33 PM
One week from today I'll be having another test on my gall bladder. It's called a bladder function test. Don't know much about it but I can't eat for 6 hours before the test and it's not until 1:30 in the afternoon! Wish me luck! :lucky:

Tracy, I miss you too! It seems like forever since the last time I saw your name lit as being online! However, I've not even posted in my journal today so can't really talk.

Tracy, I sure hope you are feeling better! Let us hear from you!

Only good thing about all this is my appetite is gone. BUT I feel very bloated still.

TallTracy88
11-16-2002, 08:19 AM
DONNA!!!

I hope you are ok...i am sorry i have missed you these last days!!

TRACYYYYYYYYYYYY

where are you???? I hope you are feeling better!!!

Dag gum the halloween candy...it seems to be refilling itself!!!

Tracy

dlzbth
11-16-2002, 03:07 PM
I'm feeling pretty good right now. It comes and goes. But at least those awful sharp pains hasn't happened since Tuesday evening. Once I have that test I am hoping it will answer many questions. I am thinking whatever this is I've been dealing with it for a long time.

Enough with me. I'm really tired of talking about me all the time. Maybe that's why no one is posting. I'm so sorry. I sure hope that it isn't because of me.

Hope everyone is doing better with their diets than I am. Best to each of you this rainy Saturday!

TallTracy88
11-17-2002, 06:26 AM
Morning!!

Donna there is NEVER enough of you so do not say that!! We all want to hear what is going on in your life!! Plus this is the only way lately i get to chat with YOU!!

I know how horrible the pain is so do not pooh pooh it!!

TRACY???hello???where are YOU????We miss you...hope you are better!!

I start me new job today giving tea parties to affluent children..wish me luck!!

dlzbth
11-17-2002, 03:11 PM
:lucky: Good luck to you Tracy! I look forward in hearing how it went! I love tea parties!!! Can I come??? :lol:

TallTracy88
11-18-2002, 06:33 PM
Hey Donna!! I subbed again this morning!! How are you feeling?

It went really well...I am booked thru January except for the week after christmas..so whew!!

Tell me what is going on in your life!!

Tracy??

The rest of you???

robntracy
11-19-2002, 01:08 AM
Hi! Sorry that I have not been around but I think that my whole family has been sick. Well, we are finally over it or at least I hope so.

I am getting in the shopping mood!! I went to ToysRUs tonight and they were playing Christmas music. That really put me in the holiday mood.

Donna, bless your heart. I know the trouble with your gallbladder is hard on you. I hope that you get to feeling better.

Tracy- I am still here. I have heard about those tea parties...should be fun. How often do you get to do it.

I will write more later, I am really sleepy but I have missed you guys.

Hugs,
Tracy 2

TallTracy88
11-19-2002, 05:34 AM
I am soooooo sorry about your whole family being sick!! I know that is super hard!!

But I am so glad you posted to this thread!!

This calls for my favorite guys...

Ok Bananna's......Dance!!

:cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:

Gotta love a samlle yellow thing that boogies..lol

Tracy

Ps DONNA..NOW where ARE you???

HappyHousewife
11-21-2002, 01:07 AM
I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!! I've been fairly busy so I'm not up-to-date much. I did skim the past few pages of posts though.

Congrats on all your success!! :bravo:
I'm the poster girl for not losing weight!! :lol: I still haven't lost any weight. I'm getting back on track a wee bit though. I MUST exercise when I get off of the forum. I'm such a procrastinator and slacker. :(

Hey Donna!! That's my name too. I quit smoking last December, so the one year mark is coming up. I quit while my dad was battling illness. He died in March of this year. I STILL don't see how I found the strength to quit. I surprised myself!!

Well, sorry it's taken me so long to post. :sorry: We should all share email address with each other to keep up to date when we can't visit the forums. ;) Just IM so we don't have to put them on here.

I've been feeling so fat and bloated. I really need to get back on track. My new schedule is 11pm-9am. I've gotta find some way to eat healthy during those hours. I just want to snack all night long. It's crazy!! :stress: :tape:

HappyHousewife
11-21-2002, 01:11 AM
dlzbth,

I really hope you feel better soon. I'll be thinking about you.. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
:crossed: :grouphug:

TallTracy88
11-21-2002, 05:25 AM
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I am so glad you posted!! you were the one who got this thread started and kept it going!!

I am feling the same way. Been eating the house..now i have to stop wiht the holidays or I will be a two ton lady!!

Hope to hear more from you.

My e-mail is TallTracy88@hotmail.com....please drop me a line if you cannot post!!!

PS Donna and Tracy..where are you???

wow..two donna's two tracys..this is fate..lol

dlzbth
11-21-2002, 08:19 AM
Wow! Two Donna's and Two Tracy's!!! Is that :cool: or what? :lol: I once was in a ladies bible study at my church that we were split up in small groups of about ten ladies at each table. There was 4 Donna's! Of course, we were around the same age because you don't see that name much any more among the very young now. Not saying at all that you are old, Donna! I know I AM! LOL

I am feeling ok. I seem to do alright as long as I don't eat. Although I want to eat afterwards I feel very sick. I lost some weight during this past week but now it will come back with a vengence once I allow myself to eat like I used to. It's a frustrating feeling to know that it seems the only way I can lose weight is to just stop eating but for me to live that can't happen.

Tracy, I'm sorry you are eating the house. I wish that I had words of wisdom that will help you stop emotional eating. But, I can't. I do the same thing when I'm feeling good. All I can do is send you your guys :cb: :cb: and remind you that I'm here for you! :grouphug:

My daughter is home from school today. This is an unexpected day off because last night there was a terriable fire in the gymnasium of the church/school and all the 600 people who were in the church at the time was saved. There was a large amount of damage to the gym where the fire started in the boys locker room. My dd was asleep when we learned of this last night. My dh rode out there to see the blaze it was so sad. This is our church, my daughter's school. My daughter this morning when I told her she first asked if a certain couch was OK. I thought it was so sweet that she first considered someone. I thought also it was funny that she would just assume since it happened in the gym that a coach was there! Actually there were about 110 teenagers in there at the time. I am not sure if they will stay closed till after Thanksgiving holidays or not.

Great to hear from everyone but haven't heard from Tracy. I hope everyone is getting better and that we get this thread going again soon.

TTFN :wave:

HappyHousewife
11-21-2002, 11:16 PM
I ate fairly well yesterday AND exercised! I ate too much, but most of them were healthy calories. :dance:
I'm making some fried fish. Say a little prayer I won't go overboard!

That IS odd. Two Tracy's and two Donna's!! That's awesome. I'm 23 so I may be the baby of the bunch! :lol:

My e-Mail address is la8iebug@hotmail.com
I love email!! I'd love to hear from you guys!! :balloons:

TallTracy88
11-22-2002, 05:17 AM
Morinng Donna's and Tracy from Tracy

DONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1

I am so sorry!! I watched that fire on the news and my first thought was omg it is Donna's but wehn they said Greenville..i was oh Donna lives in Fountain Inn. I am a dummy. I saw it live that day. It started in the boys locker room??how??Why??Please disregard my first e-mail as I had no clue what I was saying!!!I opended the alst one first.

What doe this mean for elena and her school??where will they have classes??This is so sad but no one got hurt right??

Man i am sorry I was subbing yesterday and running around doing stuff for my new job..so please forgive me for not responding to you!!

I hope you test goes welland tell me what happens.

Happy!! Thank you for the e-mail!! I loved it!! It was such a lovey surprise in my box that you made me feel good!! Yup you are the youngest but once you have children..lol..we are all the same age!!lol

Have a good day ladies!!

Tracy

dlzbth
11-22-2002, 07:59 AM
Tracy,
Elena's school is closed until the Monday after Thanksgiving. Because the firewall in the gym was so good, no fire spread through the rest of the building so all the classrooms are in tact. We have our Sunday services in the gym where it converts into the Family Life Center and that was the main problem. Although right away many area churchs came to our rescue and already has offered us their space. We will have this Sunday's service at a local Community Church in the early afternoon.
I can't eat anything till after my test now. Elena got me up early just in time to get my last meal in! LOL I doubt if I'll be told anything but will let you all know anything that I find out.
Yes, happy you may be the youngest but like TallTRacy said once you have those young ones in your life yes we are all in the same boat! :lol: :lol:
Tracy, have a good day subbing and don't worry about the order you opened up your mail.
I forgot to give you all my email address: dandrea90@charter.net I would love to hear from you all.
Have a good Friday everyone!
TTFN! :wave:

HappyHousewife
05-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Hellllo Ladies!!

I've been gone for a while but I need to get back on the wagon. You guys helped me so much last time--I hope you're all still around. I hope you're all doing alright. I've pretty well maintained my weight from last time. I'm not over 200 so I'm VERY happy, but still really shy about myself and my body. Let me know how you guys are doing!!

Donna1 :p