South Beach Diet - I am pleased to announce....

View Full Version : I am pleased to announce....

weezle
03-30-2010, 11:44 PM
that both of my parents are doing South Beach! They're both on Ph1 and I am getting a headache from listening to them talk about the SBD flu. Mom started Friday and finally feels better today. Dad started yesterday and still has a headache and feels tired and achey, but I've assured him that it too will pass.

And I'm on Ph2 and have HORRENDOUS gas. I thought you all would like to know that. Tonight I had a leftover Black Bean Quesadilla (see Entrees Ph2) and a spicy veggie soup that I just threw together. Cajun lentils for lunch. Salad with both meals, one with cottage cheese, one without. I'm on this. I stink, but I'm on this.

Have I mentioned that I've been a moozle? :moo:

Have missed you all. Sorry I've been MIA. Work has been crazy and I've had little time to post at all lately. Excuses, excuses, I know. I'm alive though.

ANYhoozle, I'm going to get some rest. Working some OT tomorrow. Hope everyone is well! Will try to post again soon :D

Lisa

Lexxiss
03-30-2010, 11:55 PM
What great news, Lisa! Thanks for sharing...it's good to hear from you!

cottagebythesea
03-31-2010, 06:51 AM
Great news, Lisa!

femmecreole
03-31-2010, 06:54 AM
So glad your parents are giving good health a real go!
BTW, Beano is great stuff...

Heidi58
03-31-2010, 06:59 AM
Lisa, you must be looking and feeling really, really, really good.......... if my mom was whining about SBD flu and I "stunk" my dad wouldn't start SBD - he'd run the other way! :lol:

Congratulations on introducing your parents to a healthy way of eating. :)

CyndiM
03-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Great news Lisa and always fun to have you checking in :) I hear you've been very busy lately ;)

weezle
03-31-2010, 08:34 AM
:lol3: I save the Beano for when I go over to Chris' house.... and the GasX.... and sometimes the Tums......

OH here's more news. Moving in with Christopher in October! :D Gives me six months to pay off some bills and go through ALL my stuff to see what we have duplicates of (most of the kitchen,) what stuff I want to pitch, and what stuff I want to store in the shed. Less stress that way! I'm stoked!

Crap gonna be late. Have a great day!!!!

Lisa

Mmckellen
03-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Congrats on both fronts!!!

murphmitch
03-31-2010, 10:34 PM
So happy your parents are on the beach with you. My mom knows all about SB from me, but thinks she eats OK and does for the most part. I really think if she ate SB her high cholesterol would improve though. She is reading labels for sugar more now, but doesn't eat near enough veggies.