Old 03-28-2010, 03:16 AM   #1  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 248/231.4/150

Height: 5"1'

Default 3x2

For those of you who stumbled across my post about my embarrassing first attempts on the elliptical machine, I doubled my time again! woo hoo! I am now up to 6 minutes (after 3o min on the treadmill and still collapsing on the nearest bike)

I know I am building muscle because I have been literally craving protein. Meat, eggs, even that greek yogurt all week.
Now, this afternoon, I wanted something really weird, I even asked myself what on earth I was doing! I love multigrain saltines, always have, except today I topped it with mustard. Yeah, you read that right, mustard. For about half a second a though I might be prego, leading to the mother of all panic attacks but then remembered how I got pregnant the first time and realized.... not possible.... so I pried my nails out of the ceiling and dropped back safely to the ground.... and had another cracker with mustard. I think it was the spicy bite I wanted, but couldn't figure out why I wanted it.

Oh well, tomorrow: celebration BBQ, my son got a 4 year scholarship and enrolled this weekend.... Lord, give me strength, from calorie smarts to watching my son fly as only You can guide him!
bythenumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:30 AM   #2  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Mustard is great.. i like it with cheese.. not that i get it very often but cheese dip in with mustard is yummy! and congrats on upping your time.. and your son!
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #3  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

I figure if I'm used to eating mustard on a soft pretzel, then mustard on a cracker isn't that much different, right? Go for it!
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #4  

i eat mustard on crackers all the time. it helps curb their dryness for me
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #5  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

congrats on the elliptical, and a special congrats on your son's scholarship, that's a wonderful thing!

I love mustard too, all kinds. thank goodness it's so lowcal (I love ketsup too, have to be more careful with that)
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote