100 lb. Club - 3x2

View Full Version : 3x2

bythenumbers
03-28-2010, 03:16 AM
For those of you who stumbled across my post about my embarrassing first attempts on the elliptical machine, I doubled my time again! woo hoo! I am now up to 6 minutes (after 3o min on the treadmill and still collapsing on the nearest bike:dizzy:)

I know I am building muscle because I have been literally craving protein. Meat, eggs, even that greek yogurt all week.
Now, this afternoon, I wanted something really weird, I even asked myself what on earth I was doing! I love multigrain saltines, always have, except today I topped it with mustard. Yeah, you read that right, mustard. For about half a second a though I might be prego, leading to the mother of all panic attacks but then remembered how I got pregnant the first time:o and realized.... not possible.... so I pried my nails out of the ceiling and dropped back safely to the ground.... and had another cracker with mustard. I think it was the spicy bite I wanted, but couldn't figure out why I wanted it.

Oh well, tomorrow: celebration BBQ, my son got a 4 year scholarship and enrolled this weekend.... Lord, give me strength, from calorie smarts to watching my son fly as only You can guide him!

2phatinvictoria
03-28-2010, 03:30 AM
Mustard is great.. i like it with cheese.. not that i get it very often but cheese dip in with mustard is yummy! and congrats on upping your time.. and your son!

synger
03-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I figure if I'm used to eating mustard on a soft pretzel, then mustard on a cracker isn't that much different, right? Go for it!

ShylahEQ
03-28-2010, 12:22 PM
i eat mustard on crackers all the time. it helps curb their dryness for me ;)

dragonwoman64
03-28-2010, 06:12 PM
congrats on the elliptical, and a special congrats on your son's scholarship, that's a wonderful thing!

I love mustard too, all kinds. thank goodness it's so lowcal (I love ketsup too, have to be more careful with that)