100 lb. Club - Funny stuff

View Full Version : Funny stuff

Kayhm0711
03-25-2010, 11:00 AM
So yesterday I couldn't find any shorts and it was pretty nice out. All I had was a pair of 22's in my closet, one pair cuz when I was heavier the public didn't catch me in shorts. Well, I was like I will wear them anyways and just hold them up. I don't do belts. My hips caught them mostly from falling down. Well my best friend and I are walking into my apartment yesterday after playing at the park with our kids and just as I get to the door (I'm caring stuff in my arms so I can't hold my pants) they drop to the floor. Thank God she was the only one around, but it was pretty funny. She was like girl you need some new pants. I was like, YOU THINK! lol. But it made me feel so good, these shorts use to fit good, now they literally fall off lol.

cathydoe
03-25-2010, 11:07 AM
:cp: Congrats on your shorts falling off? I think 3FC is the only place in the world that would see this as a good thing!! :D

To make your shorts last...maybe ONE MORE wearing...without exposing yourself in public :o Have you ever tried one of those BIG safety pins...the kind that was used on cloth diapers? Just a thought.

WTG! on loosing your shorts!! :carrot:

Kayhm0711
03-25-2010, 11:12 AM
That would be a good idea. I don't want to buy a bunch of new clothes or even for that matter a little amount of clothes unless I need too, I know I plan on getting smaller than this so kind of a waste of money if I can't wear it very long.

Eliana
03-25-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm not one for belts either. The pin's a good idea!

cathydoe
03-25-2010, 11:26 AM
I know I am probably showing my age...but can u still buy those diaper pins with the duck heads? LOL

You can also make little darts in at the waist...fold fabric over and make an "s" and stitch. I would make one on each side of your belly button. You could do this by hand if you didn't have a machine. Of course I think you would have to wear a shirt over it...but if it gets you by another couple weeks or a month... Of course the pants will still be baggy at the crouch and rear end...but maybe they won't fall off!! :D

annie175
03-25-2010, 12:31 PM
ahhh, that felt good didn't it. Congrats!!

Gourmet Bean
03-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Congrats on your pants falling down! :rofl: I never thought I'd seriously congratulate someone on that!

Kayhm0711
03-25-2010, 01:09 PM
lol. I know right. My sister-in-law is a dork and when she heard about it, she started singing that song Pants on the Ground, by the guy on American Idol in the beginning.

Sandi
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
That's awesome!!! We are the only place who would be happy about that!!!! :carrot:

Angihas2
03-25-2010, 01:27 PM
LOL, I've had this happen. Great feeling!! I'm not familiar with Independence, but I lived in Corbin and Williamsburg for several years and they had a really excellent consignment shop and the goodwill in Corbin was amazing with the quality of the clothes and the prices. Always worth a check. Good luck on keeping your pants on the ground :)

slimsilhouette2b
03-25-2010, 10:11 PM
hahaha...Congratulations!!! :)

Head over to Ross's or TJ Maxx and get some shorts cheap!

duckyyellowfeet
03-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Oh man, I love it. SO funny! :)
Congrats on losing your shorts in public