Weight Loss Support - Stay at home Mom's #61

View Full Version : Stay at home Mom's #61

ECmom
09-04-2002, 10:52 AM
Stay at home Mom's #61

Welcome!!

Welcome to a thread full of encouragement, support and humor, as we share our lives, restore our health, lose weight and raise a family! Welcome to all newcomers and also to our regulars!! Be sure to go back to SAHM's thread #60 to catch up on what has been happening in everyone's lives.

Ginny

ECmom
09-04-2002, 10:55 AM
Hi!
Just a quick hello. So far I have one off to school. Ds has his first day today- after staying up until the wee hours trying to finish the journal that he was supposed to be completing weekly during the summer . Despite all my nagging he left it till the last minute........sort of like the infamous Robert Louis Stevenson report of last spring! (anyone have some advil?) Both Dd's start tomorrow.

I got a 15 minute walk in this am. That might be it for today with all that I must get done.

Gotta go and wade a path thru the rubble of my house.
Have a great day!
Ginny

bobsgal
09-04-2002, 11:01 AM
Well today is my son's first day of preschool. He was fine. I, on the other hand, cried my eyes out. He only goes for a half day so I think he'll have a good time. It's just hard to let my baby boy go. I suppose it will be the same with my daughter when she's old enough. I'm too emotional. Oh well, TOM is here and wreaking havoc. Cramps galore. Still have to get my exercise in for the day. Hopefully that will help.
Steph

mel17
09-04-2002, 11:23 AM
Re-post from SAHM # 60

Hi Jackie, I'm happy to see that you're here and everything is alright! Those Tornados really scare me, and to think we knowingly moved into Tornado alley here? Duh, but I guess ones as bad as the other, cause in La. we we're threatened with Hurricanes! And WOW, MRS. MCGUYVER (sp) fixed your monitor with tweezers and a pen cap. I sure wish I was that handy with things!

Well, the results are in, I only lost .8 lb. this week. But it's not like I didn't know, I still feel bloated from TOM and very congested too, from this awful head cold! I ended up not calling the Dr. about my cold, cause I'm taking some pretty good cold medicine and I really don't want to spend money on a Dr. right now. I'll give it a couple more days, and hopefully it'll clear up? As for me being OP, I'm trying to really tighten down again. I've only eaten my minimum for the last two days, and I'm gonna get back into my workouts today! I also didn't drink enough water yesterday, so I need to focus on that too.

Sassy, I feel for you and those canker sores, I get them from time to time and they're pretty painful! I hope they're gone soon, and I'm glad y'all really enjoyed the DMB!!

Spryng, Just get up and hop back on that horse! One bad day won't ruin your efforts, so long as you take advantage of the new start you have today. And you know what, Will Power gets stronger every time you use it! I've learned that from experience, so just stop and think "Do I really want that?" and "Am I going to regret eating this?" Our Dh will sabbotage our good intentions every chance they get, if we let them! So put your foot down, and tell him you're trying to get healthy for yourself and for the baby you're thinking about having, and I bet he'll understand and support you! OK, I'm sorry for preaching, but I woke up so motivated today and I thought I would share it with y'all!
So PLEASE don't take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to share my $0.02 with friends.

Well, I hope I didn't upset anyone with my point of view, cause I sure enjoy the friendship and support I get from all of you special ladies!

Gotta get Ds ready for school, TTYL

Total lost 39 lbs. since 6-11-02
274.2/235.2/135

lovmykiddies
09-04-2002, 04:22 PM
Hi all!!!!

Just a really quick note to let you all know that I'm still here!!! I've been soooo busy and dh has been tinkering with the computer! We had dh birthday this weekend and then yesterday my little baby girl turned one!!! :cry:

I have to get ready for work so I don't have time for personal messages! Hope all is going well for everyone! I know I need to get back to exercising...my allergies have been killing me and leaving me very little energy! Tonight after work I promise to do my WOTP tape and I already took the kids for a short bike ride this AM!

Talk to you all soon I hope!!!

Tami
230/215/???

NewHorizons
09-04-2002, 05:21 PM
Hi, all. I went to Planned Parenthood today, and I am undoubtedly pregnant. I thought this was too cute... My daughter saw a jar full of birth control, and asked (quite loudly) "Mommy, can I have some candy??" To which I replied, "That's not candy, honey." "Well, then what is it?" "It's birth control, sweetie." Then, very loudly, "Mommy, can I have some birth control?" It was quite embarrassing. It was nice though, that she was able to give all the tense possible mothers-to-be a good laugh. She's always good for that.

I guess I can't diet anymore. Sigh. :( Everyone can watch my stats go up! With good reason, I guess.

Have a great day, all.

spryng
09-04-2002, 07:51 PM
SO New Horizons, how far along do you think/know you are and when are you due?? I'm so excited for you.
Jackie I am so glad you are back!
Tami I'm glad you are back and doing well, hope you can find time to post more often we miss you!
OK, well today has been an emotional one. But turned out really well. I've acyually been OP all day so far. But am not feeling so great. I have a head cold too that is driving my nuts and now I'm a bit quesy. I bought some sudafed that I took earlier and it worked great but then I took a nap to wake up all congested and pressure building again (only on my left side of the head, strange.) Hopefully it passes soon. But my eating has been good so far today so that makes me happy.
Well, guess I need to get off here. It's time to find something for dinner.

spryng
09-04-2002, 07:54 PM
Oh I forgot to mention to Melissa, you didn't say anything wrong! :) Your .02 cents was much appreciated!! I know I just need to "DO IT" and stop making excuses why I haven't or won't. I want to be in good physical shape for this next baby to be and that takes will power like you said. Your words are always appreciated and thank you for caring!

baj
09-05-2002, 01:43 PM
Good morning!!!!!
Just got done burning my 400 calories for the day. It is so strange that I can burn that much and eat what I do and still not lose even 1 pound. I can tell a big difference in the mirror but the scale will not budge!!! hey it is all about the look though right?LOL
went for my yearly yesterday---whoopty do!!!
I would rather do that then go to the dentist and I have to do that next week!!
Had over a thousand calories in the bank so decided to have pizza last night and a couple glasses of wine. still have thousand calories in the bank and the scale is still the same. It is the week after TOM which used to be a good week but maybe not this month.
Well I got to clean this pig sty--- before the little piggy gets home from kindergarden!!!
Don;t forget the water!

Anna

spryng
09-05-2002, 03:12 PM
Sounds like your day is going well Anna! :) What do you do exercise on that burns so much cals?? I get on my bike for 20 minutes an am lucky to burn 180 cals. (but that doesn't include what I burn with my arms)
Well my day is right on track. had a healthy breakfast and lunch so far, exercised for 15 minutes so far (I'm going for another 15 minutes later tonight) and have got in a good amount of water. So I'm happy with myself. I hope everyone else is having a great OP day!!

mel17
09-05-2002, 05:54 PM
Hi,

It's been a busy day here, but I wanted to stop in for a few minutes. SPRYNG, sounds like you're having a good day, keep up the good work! And you too ANNA, I wouldn't worry about those scale, all they do is play mind games with us! I haven't gotten on my treadmill, but I've been plenty busy! We're trying to get ready to make a quick trip to pick up a new addition to our kennel. So I won't be around much this weekend, but I'll try to check in tomorrow. I've been so busy today, I haven't really eaten much, or drank much water either, so I'm about to go do some catching up! I'm also gonna try to get in a few minutes on the treadmill too! I'll try to check in later.

baj
09-06-2002, 12:50 PM
Hey all you losers!!!! get it ha ha...
I hope you are anyway because Im not.

The scale did not budge again today. I am about to throw that thing thru the window. My calorie budget keeps going down on my diet power because I am not losing any weight right now it is at 991 I still have about 1000 in the bank I am just getting kind of frustrated. I want this so bad I thought that this would be the thing to keep me on track. and it is in a way. but it is just not budging the pounds. maybe the whoosh fairy will come if I keep it up.
People are coming to measure my bedroom for new carpet today!!! DH and I bought a new head board and foot board the other day and we miseaswell paint and floor all at the same time and do it right. It won't be here until Nov. probably so it will be an extra early Christmas present. It is one of the pine beds that look like logs it should look really good.
Anyway I am not going to exercise today--- SPRYNG--I have an elliptical trainer I love it. I thought for along time that I was only burning 40 calories in 20 min until I started asking around and looking at exercise logs and figured out it was really 400. My Dr. told me that 20 min of exercise only burnt enough to burn an apple--why do it then --just don;t eat the apple.....
well I am off to shower before the measure people get here I better hurry or I will scare them away...

Anna

mel17
09-06-2002, 04:13 PM
Hi,

I just stopped in to say HI and BYE! I'm getting things ready to leave, then we have to drop Ds off at a friends house. I finally feel like my cold is improving a little, so hopefully things can get back to normal when I get back home. I'm doing good with my eating and water, I just have to pick back up with my exercise ASAP! Y'all have a good week end, and I'll talk to y'all later!

sassypie
09-07-2002, 02:53 PM
Hi ladies!

Well, it seems that I have less time and energy than I thought and therefore, I'll probably only check in on weekends - unless I have a really good day and some extra time to boot! I have decided that I will not get on the pc (to post/chat) when my kids are awake - I need to be spending my time more wisely and hours can go by on this thing without even a blink! Not to mention that I get interrupted 100 million times anyway!

So.........I'm sad cause I'll miss checking in everyday and replying personally to you all but I think this is the best thing for now :( . I will definitly try to skim the posts and reply some but my memory is usually pretty bad - so I'll do what I can. Obviously, I won't post my food intake for the week (too long!) but I will give an overview of that as well as exercise.

This week was a tough one! After not getting much sleep over the Labor Day weekend, I had to go back to work on Tues and I was just not used to having to get up (and stay up :s: ) so early in the am! I have to leave my house by 7:30am to get to work by 8 - and that's on a good-weather day. Besides the fact that I have to get the girls up and fix their hair, which can be a nightmare in and of itself :lol:!! Oh yeah, did I mention I, too, have to get ready? I work in a bank and dress code is pretty stuffy, so I get to play dress-up every am - woo hoo!! (not). I am a jogging pants and t-shirt kinda gal - so wearing panty hose everyday is not exactly my bag, baby! Anyway, point being, I have been really tired all week and not a whole lot of exercise got done :^: .

I exercised 2 out of the 5 days this week and I plan to do it today. I skipped my aerobics cause I just couldn't bear the idea of jumping around for an hour - pathetic? Yeah, I know.

My hope is that I'll get used to this new schedule pretty quickly and things will iron out and I'll have more energy in the evenings again. (crossing my fingers!!!!)

Anyway, babbled enough for now. I'll try to get in tomorrow too since dh is home on weekends and I don't have to worry about "Mommy, what are you doing?", "Mommy, can you read me what it says on the computer?", etc. :lol:. Take care ladies! :)

baj
09-08-2002, 03:01 PM
Sassiepie glad to hear that you are still hanging in there.
Is'nt it just weird how things happen over the summer and when Sept. gets here it just all goes to pot for a week or so?
I am kind of glad that I have some sort of a schedule now. It seems easier to get things done.

Well finally the scales moved today unless someone was playing with the button....... wouldn't suprize me. maybe I should buy one of the digital kind then nobody could mess with it. haha
Went to a stamping up party lst night--ah it was okay--I am a ceramic painter so ---I just don't work well with scissors I guess.

Well I am off to eat some thing...what will it be????????
Have a great day

Anna

sassypie
09-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Well hello again :)

Boy, now that I have a chance to check in, there not much activity :(. Guess I'll have to get used to that...sigh... :(

Anna - what did you end up eating? Hope it was something deelish and good for you too!

I did my kickboxing last night and I was really into it! It kinda surprised me cause I had been blowing it off all day and I ended up being really excited and happy that I was doing it and really pushing myself too - weird huh? I only hope that I can maintain that enthusiasm during the week! There's just something about knowing that I have to go to work the next day that makes me not want to stay up too late and make myself get too hot and worked up. I think I have a mental condition or something :dizzy: !

Anyway, I'm bored cause my brothers are here watching DA Bears with dh and the girls are downstairs with them. I have the whole upstairs to myself and have Brownie stuff to work on, I'm just procrastinating. I have been working on the whole set-up of our troop for the last few weeks off and on, and frankly, I'm a bit burnt-out already. I'm in one of those funks where I think I'd be better off if I just went back to bed. Anyone ever felt like this? I know TOM is sneaking up (I can see kim right around the corner there) and I feel icky. That's probably the best work to describe it. Icky.

Ok, well, I'll scoot. Not much point in sitting here talking about nothing. I'll see yall later. Have a great week :)

lovmykiddies
09-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Hello all!!!

Well, we're having a lazy day around here! The Packers played so we had to watch that...at least they won!! Yesterday and today I actually got dh to go for a bike ride with me and the kids! I also made him move the trailer behind his bike :o ...that thing is heavy!!! I also did my WATP tape last night. I'm feeling real good today and I was shocked:yikes: and thrilled :cb: to see a loss on the scale today. So now I'm down a total of 16 lbs!!!! :flame:

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all that my sister got engaged a couple of weeks ago and I'm the maid of honor!!! Actually I'm the only girl in it! :-) This will be her second marriage so she's having a small wedding. It is going to be in Alabama in March so now I really have to start losing! I get to pick out my dress and she just has to approve it!!!

I better get going we have to pack up the kids and go to the in-laws for bil's b-day! CAKE...UGH!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Tami

230/214/???:cp:

baj
09-09-2002, 01:18 PM
Wow where is everybody!!!!!!
Just did my exercises and calculated all my cals for the day. that is what is nice about that diet power thing I was talking about. I can sit in the morning and calculate my whole day with food and exercise. I have figured out how to erase anything yet so it really keeps me to it. Even though I am eatting the right # of calories I still need to cut down on the fat. unless anybody out there can convince me that a calorie is a calorie is a calorie--which would make since I guess.

Well I am trying to get up the nerve to call the Dr. about a breast reduction. I have been huge all my life. started wearing a bra in the 3rd grade and but the time I was in 8th grade I was a 36 D. Now after having a baby and all I am a 42DD and no matter what they just don't seem to shrink. They are incredibly uncomfy and hang to my belly-button. Iam only 30 so...they are just gross.
Has anybody ever had one? Just curious
Hey if nothing else it would get rid of a few pounds!!!LOL Just kidding I am kind of scared really. HE would probably tell me to lose more weight first anyway.
Well hope you all have a great day..

Sassypie--I had a nectarine!!! it wasn't ripe enough....

Anna

ECmom
09-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Hi!
I am almost glad to see that this thread has been so quiet. After a few days of total chaos here I was almost afraid to turn the computer on and see how many posts there were.........:lol:
But I guess everyone else is having a busy time of it too.

I have skimmed the posts........so I can't really leave any personal stuff. Jen- we will miss you, but I do understand the checking on weekends idea- I have comtemplated the same myself as my life has been so busy. Anna- I know of two friends who have opted for the breast reduction and never regretted a minute. It saved both of them a lot of bachache and allowed them not to have so many problems finding clothes.
Tami- so you are a football fan too!! (the Jets won, so Dh was real happy here......)
Spryng, New Horizons (how are you feeling???)Mel, and Jackie, I a had better go restore a bit more of order to my messy house. I hope to get back on later. I miss you all!!!!!!
Have a great day.
Ginny

mel17
09-09-2002, 02:26 PM
Boy, it really has been quiet! It's been crazy here too, so I didn't get to check in after we got back Saturday. The trip was a bit rough with the tropical storm in South Texas, but we didn't have any problems other than getting soaked!! I'm proud to say I was a very good girl while we were on the road, and I only ate my minimum points both days. I even managed to bring healthy snacks and a cooler full of water!

Anna, I have the exact opposite problem, and I'm worried there won't be anything left when I get to goal! But I think Ginny is right, I've heard of people having reductions and never having regrets. What ever you decide, we're here for you!

Ginny, I'm with you, I need to be cleaning too! And I'm going to do my WATP tape today too! The sinus/cold is finally leaving so I can breath enough to get in some exercise! I'll check in later!

Have a good day!

mel17
09-10-2002, 02:48 PM
WOW, where is everyone????

I miss everyone, please come back!!! Well, I'm happy to report that I walked on my treadmill yesterday for 30 minutes, and today I did my 1 mile WATP tape. I hope to get on my treadmill tonight after weigh in, but I don't know if I can manage with having to cook and Ds has football practice? My eating has been pretty good, but I'm not getting enough water again! I did fix a big mug of ice cold water and have been working on it today, so I'm trying to correct that problem. Cross your fingers for a good weigh in after last weeks .8, I could use a boost!

I hope everyone is doing well, and please come back SOON!!! I'm gettin lonesome here all be myself :^:

sassypie
09-10-2002, 11:04 PM
Howdy :)

I happen to have a few minutes before going to w/o so I thought I'd pop in here to see how everyone's been doing. Sorry Mel that no one's been around much - it seems like everyone's hectic at the moment. Don't give up on us though - we love reading your posts as much as you love reading ours! Good luck at weigh in tonight - I'm confident you'll have a loss :)

Anna - good for you on the nectarine!! What a stong girl you must be - I'd have gone for the mint oreos for sure :s: !! As for the breast reduction, I think it could only have positive results for you. Your back will thank you and you'll feel so much lighter, not just there but everywhere! I knew a girl at work who had one (she was mid 20s and HUGE!!). She said she was completely happy with the whole process with the exception that they made them a cup smaller than what she had asked for :o ! Otherwise, she said she couldn't believe she had waited so long. The key is to get a really good Dr., one you feel completely comfortable with and can ask ANY question that pops into your head - regardless of how embarrassing it might be! I'm sure they've heard them all before so don't sweat it. I wish you luck and strength with your choice :)

Ginny - I can't keep up with you girlfriend! You always seems to be running here or there :dizzy:. Btw, are you driving the bus this year? What's your schedule like and how big is your migraine when you come home at the end of the day? lol. The only person who seems as busy as you is Jackie.....and speaking of Jackie.....where are you?.........(are you).....(are you). Also, where's Misty? Haven't heard from her in a while either. I hope you girls are ok :?:.

Well, that's it for me - gotta go do Latin dance. Just started TOM so I'll get to watch my belly swing and sway right along with the rest of my body :yikes: !!

See ya :)

mel17
09-11-2002, 01:03 AM
I'm Back!

And I'm pleased with my results, I lost 1.8 lbs. for a total of 40.8 lbs! Which is a good number, not to much, but not to little either! I'm even more excited to say that I did my WATP tape today, but I didn't get a chance to get back on the treadmill. I'll definitely get to it tomorrow! Well, I'll be back tomorrow!

Good night!

ECmom
09-11-2002, 08:41 AM
Good Morning!!!!!!
Still quiet here- but I am glad to see Jen and Melissa keeping the thread going. Thanks!
Melissa- you are awsome!!!!! 40.8#! Congrats- and keep up the great work!!!!!!!! You remain an inspiration to me- even though I am unable to inspire myself here. Good for you getting your excercise in. It really helps clear your mind and help keep your focus.
Sassy- how ya feeling with TOM? I hope that this month is not one of those really tough ones. You got me laughing with your
belly swing and sway comment.........Hope that your latin dance was fun anyway!
As for me, life continues to be busy........so what else is new!
Yes I am driving a big yellow school bus. I only drive in the afternoons- share the route with another driver who does the am pick up. It is working out ok- as I am only working 3 hours a day. It keeps me busy- which is a good thing. I do miss Dd (6) so much- and being that she is my last it hurts that much more. The learning curve on that is so steep with this bus driving......I wonder when I will get to the point when I do not have to think about everything that I do so much. I still have to learn all the students names (even the ones that I want to strangle) but I have some of them down...... but I do know the cutie who sits in the front seat behind me with the long blond hair.......opps! That is my Dd! I really feel for this one kid that I take home. His mom seems very troubled, or hurried or is just a vicious crab. She yells at him almost the minute his feet hit the pavement to hurry across the road- to heck with all the safety stuff I have to do to make sure that it is safe for him to cross the street. Really kind of sad..........
Anyway- Dd (both of them!) are playing soccer.......... and keeping up with the practice schedules is a bit insane at times. Ds is sick- last nite he was up to 104- so I guess it is off the the Dr today. I took one look at his throat last nite (all kinds of monsters living in there!!!!!!) and it sure looks like strep to me.
Got my walk in this am- (but I tripped, opps- clutzy me!).
Better go upstairs and have some more water!!!!!
See y'all later and have a great day.
Ginny

mel17
09-11-2002, 09:28 AM
Good morning!

Ginny, glad to see you! But please be careful, you sound as graceful as me.

Not much going on here today, probably just stay in front of the TV today? As for my daily goals, things are still going good, just trying to get in more exercise.

Well, I guess I'll go for now.

ECmom
09-11-2002, 12:23 PM
Good to hear from you Melissa! Gosh, I would love to have a day in front of the TV......or maybe a book............guess it is not my time for that now! Glad that your daily goals are being met for today. As for me, I think I will have to put another walk in my day- maybe a short 20 minute one after dinner to detox/destress.
My eating has been ok.......it is just the after dinner time that I get into trouble. So far today, I have had coffee (no sugar and skimmed milk) and 1/2 an eggroll (don't ask me about that.....I ate it out of anger and I know that it was a bad choice!) but I have had days like that before and I am feeling good enough now that I think I can regain my composure and still finish up in my points range. (gotta get back into thinking about points).

I just checked in because I had to register Dd for the SAT (she was orbital about that this am) and that is now done online.
So,I had better scoot and resume getting dinner together.

Kind of a strange day.......one that surely makes you think. I am overwhelmed by the length of time that it has taken to read the names of those who perished last year.........we lost 4 residents from our town in the WTC last year, one on Flight 93 in Pa. And 4 of my neighbors are NYFD who spent so much time in the search and rescue.
See ya'all later.
Ginny

ECmom
09-11-2002, 08:39 PM
Still doing ok here...........where is everyone? See ya tomorrow!!!!!
Ginny

ECmom
09-12-2002, 10:20 AM
Good morning!!!!!!!!
Still quiet here. Quiet here at home too. I have Ds home still with the infection he has- the strep test came back negative so it was just a nasty virus. Tomorrow he will be back to school- he seems a lot better today, still droopy but better.

I got up a bit late today- not enough time for my walk before the gang left, so I will get one in later today. Some beautiful fall weather is here- and I love it!

Gotta go pay the bills and clean the rubble in my house.
Ginny

Freckles
09-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Good Morning!

Again-I'm sorry that I'm not posting on a regular basis. I'm still having the same problems with my computer & DH's is with him during traveling for work. I did get mine to turn on this a.m. though! :rolleyes: I've suggested to DH that we get a new desktop PC for a family Christmas gift. As far as how I'm doing with my challenges...I blew the first one this a.m. already! (Fruit only for breakfast.) Here are my other challenges to meet for the day: 1.) Drink 8-8 oz. glasses of water or more. 2.) Do some form of exercise 3.)
Have a vegetarian lunch. Wish me luck gals! ;) Ginny: I pictured your youngest dd with short dark hair. I guess I was way off, huh? :LOL: I picture your oldest dd to have long, dark hair. (And to look kind of like Mary on 7th Heaven.) Maybe because she's such a sports fanatic. I picture your ds to have an average cut of dark hair. So...you're still driving a school bus! I hear yah on the "rowdie" ones! My ds sits in the 2nd seat behind the bus driver to stay away from the loud mouths & the gals spraying their perfume all over the place! My ds & I really like his bus driver, but our neighbor's don't care for him. (The neighbor kid is quite rowdie & his dm thinks that he's a perfect child!!) OH,BOTHER!! And sorry to hear that your ds is not feeling well. My DS & DH had a touch of a sore throat over the weekend, but is gone now.
Mel: Congrats on losing over 40#, you go girl!! I WAS at a 16# loss, but...unfortunately, I've gained most of it back! Well gals, I'd like to stay on longer, but I'd better close for now. I'll try & answer the rest of you later, okay? TTFN

mel17
09-12-2002, 12:29 PM
Hi,

I'm still here Ginny, I hope Ds is feeling better soon!

I'm kinda just hanging out today, not much going on until Ds gets home from school. Football practice is tonight, and then dinner and some more cleaning! I haven't exercised yet today, but I got in 40 minutes on my treadmill yesterday!!!
Well, I hope to see everyone making thier way back, me & Ginny need some company!

TTYL

ECmom
09-13-2002, 10:19 AM
Good morning!!!!!!
Well, life just continues to stay crazy here. Last nite my supervisor asked me if I would be willing to drive in the am too..... and bring Dd to school. They claim that it is short term. I dunno. To be a nice guy........gal...........whatever.........I will do it. They say it is just for a month in duration. We will see.

Great to hear from you Jackie! I hope that you are doing ok with your challenge today. I have also put back on some weight- a lot of what I lost last year
:( . Maybe we can both do well today. Last nite Dd picked up some pictures from the summer........and I was a few pounds thinner than I am now and am digusted at how I looked then.......there's gotta be a better way. As for my kiddies.........well, Dh is 6'3 with blond hair and blue eyes. As for me, I am 5'4 1/2" and look italian (but have no italian in me at all).
My three children????????? All 3 have blond hair and blue eyes- Ds will be well over 6' tall, my youngest Dd is very tall- probably about 5'8" as an adult and Dd (16) is the only one (although she looks just like her dad) of average height, 5'4 1/2! What happened to me????? BTW, Dd passed her road test ! Lord, give me grace.............
Ds went back to school today and is mostly better. Just a bit tired.

Melissa- hope that you are having a good day and got your workout in.

Gotta go get my walk in!! Have a great day.
Ginny

baj
09-13-2002, 02:41 PM
Ahhh I'm back...

Never really went anywhere I guess... still plugging along not doing very well this week--not horrible but not good either. I have been painting the bedroom and ripping up carpet while DH is gone hunting--I feel strong. wish it was skinny strong....

About the breast reduction I still have'nt called I know that I want one it is just taking that first step I guess.

I think that I will make shorter goals and see if I can stick with them better. Instead of looking at Christmas I will look at Halloween.
I have been thinking of buying a new scale. a digital one. My DS keeps moving the little knob and my weight is jumping all over the place. I don;t want one of the bmi ones I don;t think that they can really be that accurate. I weight 193.5 an 5'4 and am a size 14. Clinicaly that is obese I guess and by looking at a chart my bmi is like 34. or something and should be 22-24. that would be great don't get me wrong but I can weight 145 and be a size 6. That is about as small as I get and it is horribly hard to maintain--like eatting every other day or once a day==around 800 calories at most. I don't want to live that way so this time I am aiming for about 160 and eatting healthy and exerciseing and not being afraid but knowing what I need to do and feeling good about it.
Sorry for rattling on.
I had so many posts to read that I can't really remember who was doing what anymore--that is really bad huh?
So a good all around one will have to do--

everybody drink your water--hope your kids gets well---drive the bus carefully --have the DH buy a new computer. and good job and your loss--great job eatting!!! and so on.

Have a great day!!!!

Anna

mel17
09-13-2002, 09:07 PM
Hello there,

Ginny, What a beautiful sounding bunch you have! So, you gonna be able to handle those kids in the AM and PM? Sure you are, you just seem like you've always got it together! Wish I was that way, I seem to be so scatter brained lately:dizzy: Oh well:?: Good luck anyway!

Hi there Anna, nice to hear from you again! That sure sounds like some harsh dieting! I know I've been there too, but not anymore! Now I'm hooked on Weight Watchers, and it's so easy! I actually eat more now than I ever have, but the difference is it's the kind of things that are good for you. I'm eating healthy now! But believe me, I still snack plenty, just yummy, healthy snacks like fresh fruit, or sugar free ice cream bars and lots of other stuff too. It's so hard to believe that I lose, cause I feel like I'm always eating.

I'm having a good day today, Dh and I went to the gym, and I rode the lifecycle for 15 minutes, walked on the treadmill for 21 minutes, and did a few of the weight machines to help tone my arms and thighs (did that for 20 minutes). Then I went grocery shopping for an hour and a half, so I got a great workout today.
Now I'm cooking a yummy breaded porkchop dinner w/ veggies, then we're gonna watch a movie! I guess I better go check on dinner. Oh yea, my eating has been good, as well as my water, but I didn't exercise yesterday. But, that's the only day that I missed this week!!! Yeah!!!

I'll talk to y'all later!

sassypie
09-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Afternoon ladies!

Well, this week went a little better than last (thank goodness!). I seem to have gotten into the swing of the routine and getting up early and all. I was still tired, but then I'm ALWAYS tired - that's probably my dh's biggest complaint - and I've been tested too so I guess it's just in my genes. My mom has always been the same way - tired, tired, tired.

Anyway, my eating was good until dh made choc chip cookies :o !! I was so surprised! I came up from my w/o on Wed to smell cookies baking; and so it's been a couple cookies here and maybe several there - you get the drift! I'm tellin ya, when it comes to cookies, I'm a lost cause - they are my ultimate weakness! Needless to say, I have probably remained even this week due to them (darnit!).

Exercise has been ok, I worked out MTW and plan to do it today and tomorrow too. I skipped Th cause I was working on more Brownie stuff and my bros ended up coming over last night and I couldn't find a private place to go with a tv in it. So now, I'll have to substitute in Sun. Kinda bummed but at least I'll have all day to do them and shouldn't be too tired :s: .

Ginny - I think volunteering to help the bus co out is very noble of you; however, be really careful that it doesn't turn into a burden for you. Keep close tabs on how you feel about it and be honest with yourself - if all is going well and they need you to stay, then stay. If you dread (harsh word, I know) doing it then simply and politely remove yourself from the situation. You have to do what's right for you and you are allowed to say no if it's not good for you. Hope this helps when you're fighting with yourself ;) .

Anna - Take some time for youself and really think about what's best for you and your body. I know it's scary but procrastinating the inevitable only makes the situation/problem worse. There's nothing wrong with making phone calls to get information. You're not committing yourself to anything and you're getting more educated in the process. You can't and shouldn't make a life-changing decision such as yours without first acquiring all the knowledge possible. Then you can make the decision. It's true when they say, knowledge is power! Don't let fear control you!

Mel - I think it's great that you are starting to go to the gym. I haven't been to one in a long time and unrfotunately, the closest one to me is 1/2 hr away, but I always felt so good when I was there. You just have access to so many machines and TRAINERS! They really are there to help you so I advise getting one to help you determine a routine that works for you. This will also allow you to follow your progress and see results in inches, not just #s. Good luck!

I really have to wonder where everyone else is.....I miss you all and wish you'd at least check in to say you're ok. Misty - you're the one who really comes to mind. Are you and the kids ok? Spryng - did you take a vacation and I just don't remember? Karen - how's your pamphlet coming? Jackie - I know you've had pc issues so check in when you can. I'm forgetting some, I know.....sorry bout that........memory is terrible. Please pop in to just let us know ok ladies? Thanks :)

TTYL!

Freckles
09-15-2002, 03:23 AM
Hello!

Sassypie: I'm still kick'n :lol: My computer actually is working again, but unfortunately...I've been busy working again too! I've been doing some extensive housecleaning since the kids are in school. Our place really got trashed over the summer. :dizzy:
Now-back to my computer: I've put down the pen cap & eyebrow tweezers & have upgraded to a chopstick!
The chopstick is now my official on & off stick!
This will have to do until we get a new computer I guess! ;) Sassy: After reading your post-You're new nickname here is Ann Landers. ;) You sure know how to make us all feel better! As for the cookies: DD wanted me to make some tonight, but I decided it was too risky for me! Next weekend DH & I are going out of town for a golf-outing with one of his customers & when the guys finish golfing, there will be a dinner to follow. One of the wives that are coming is a knock-out babe & I feel kind of threatened by her looks. I feel like I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb! :eek: There's one thing in my favor though...This gal has a real "Potty Mouth" & just about every other word that comes out of her mouth is the "F" word!
The last time we had dinner with her we were at a very elite restaurant & she totally embarrassed all of us! So...if I can hide my bod for most of the evening behind the table & act like a polite & responsible woman, I should be okay I think! Am I making any sense? I'm so mad at myself for gaining back most of the l6# that I have lost! Why couldn't this event have happened 16# ago? I'm sorry gals that I'm babbling on & on. I guess I just needed to vent.Ginny:
Good luck with the extra shift of driving the bus!
Who knows-maybe you can be that one kids guardian angel. You're filled with so much compassion, it sure will shine on this one special student! Anna: Mind if I join you on the Halloween challenge? I find that the smaller goals work out better for me too. I will still keep our other daily challenges going too. Don't take in too few of calories though, as this will cause your body to go into a "starvation" mode. Try & stay at 1200 cals & spread it out into 6 small meals instead of 3 average sized meals. And of course: We can't forget our water!
Mel: Way to go on going to the GYM! Can you rub some of this motivation off on me? I've sure been in a slump lately. Well ladies: I'm getting really tired, so I'm going to sign off for now. TTFN :yawn:

KarenW
09-15-2002, 12:35 PM
Hi Gang!

I just got back online today! The kids started school and My life got put on hold! UGH!!

Mel, Thanks for asking about my leaflet! It is released for sale and has done pretty darn good the first 15 days in sales! I also have 3 companies (one local) that wants to stock it! :) Needless to say, I am thrilled with that prospect!

On the weight front, Sad to say, I havent been paying attention. I am getting back on track starting right now!

Anna-You and I are at about the same spot! I am 5'4' and weigh in at about 192. (Although weigh in is on Wed and I could be more at this point) I read something about a Breast reduction. You might want to really think about it before you do it. One of my best friends did it in college. (Doctors recomendation because the were causing back problems) She was about 50 pounds over weight when she had it done. She has since lost all her weight and may have to have it "re-worked" as she is now smaller and has sagging issues. Just a thought!

I will check in later and post mre, right now the kiddos are clamoring for breakfast!

Hugs to all!

sassypie
09-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Hi ladies :)

Jackie - Ann Landors? Hardly! I guess upon reading my post back tonight, I do sound a bit like her though, eh? Haha! Well, here's a bit more and it's especially for you: First of all, let me just say that you are a BEAUTIFUL person both inside AND out! Please don't ever say that you want to hide your body just because some cute little (potty-mouthed) chick comes your way. You are worth more than just a passing glance and you shouldn't shame yourself into the corner (or by hiding behind a table all night!). As for the potty mouth itself, if she starts talking that way, do your best not to encourage her by nodding, laughing or responding with emphasis to her comments. You can still be polite, but just don't act too interested. Perhaps, she'll tone it down a bit if you keep an even keel. (Then again, if she's one of those people who goes on and on and just doesn't seem to care regardless, my prayers will be with you!!!!)

Karen - so glad you were able to pop in! I'm glad to hear everything's going so well business-wise, but on the other hand, sorry about the wieght problems. Can't blame you though, sometimes we need to take a breath or two from all the "stuff" going on in our lives. You'll get back into it soon enough and you know you can always sound off or get encouragement here.

AS for me, I worked out last night and haven't today and am not sure if I will. It's been one of those days where I've felt like I've had a hangover all day. My eyes and head have been throbbing off and on and I have been really cranky and short with everyone. TOM was last week, so wonder what's up?.........Hormones!!!! Why o why do we have to deal with them all the time?

I think I'm gonna park it and watch a little tv and then go to bed. Maybe I can dh to get on the pc and do some football stuff so I don't have to share the remote :devil: . Wish me luck! See ya next week :)

baj
09-16-2002, 12:33 AM
Well aren't you guys just the talkers......

thank you guys for all the kind words you are just all great. I wonder where Spryng is? Hope that she is okay.

KarenW--It is nice to know that someone out there knows how it feels. I know that you are right about the breast reduction thing and the weight. They are just so in the way and painful it would be nice to just go get them cut off. But yes you are right about waiting.

Sassypie--you are so right about a phonecall??? what will it hurt and it is better to get it all out of the way know so that I know huh? Thanks for that little kick in the pants.

Jackie--man oh man--do want to do a little challenge for Halloween? How much do you want to try to lose? I need to do something because I can see myself slipping away and I just can't do that. My whole life as I know it depends on it. So lets pick a number..
And anybody else ----join in and we will make it a group effort--there is power in numbers right?

Well tomorrow I VOW to do my exercises--to eat 1200 calories--to drink my water and most of all feel good about myself while doing it.
So off to tomorrow...to infinity and beyond.....
I watch to many cartoons...LOL

Anna

Freckles
09-16-2002, 12:39 PM
Good Morning, Everyone!

Well, let's see where I should begin here. Hmmn....oh yea, my daily challenges. 1.) Drink all my water 2.) Get my fruits & veggies in. 3.) Stay low on fat grams I won't have exercise as one of my challenges until all my housework is done. (Stamping party is tomorrow night.) :eek: Anna: As for the challenge goes: Awhile back, some of the gals suggested that we set our own weight loss challenge. We can still have the same challenge dates, but we may all have different amounts of weight that we want to lose at that time. For instance: I may have a 5# challenge & you may choose to go lower or higher than that. Once each individual person picks their "ideal" amount to lose, we have to try & stick with it. So... from now until Halloween: I have decided to challenge myself to a 5# loss. Some of us may want to add a daily amount of exercise to our challenges. For me: Starting Wed. I will try to challenge myself to exercise at least 30 minutes p/day for 3-5 days p/wk. Sassypie: Thanks for all the encouraging words! As for the "potty mouth" babe: Just about every-other word that comes out of her mouth is trash! I'll try & be as cordial as possible to her. Don't get me wrong: She's a nice gal, just has a problem with the words that come out of her mouth. As for you: I hope that you are feeling better & that your throbbing headaches have went away. KarenW: Welcome back! I'm starting to get a routine going myself since the kids are in school again. It feels good to clean/organize the house & not have it get all messed up again in an hours time! :lol: My laundry is all caught up, so now I can go tackle our bedroom, aka: the dump station!! I promised myself that it will change back into a Bed & Breakfast before the end of this week! Wish me luck, gals! Well, I suppose I'd better get going, as the bedroom isn't a self-cleaning model!! TTFN

baj
09-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Hey Jackie!!!! I must have written that wrong--I know what you mean about everybody with a different weightloss goal for the challenge. 5# I bet you do it and more. I am going to go for 8# I figure that if I drink all my water --in the first 2 days I will lose 3#. so we are off.
i already did my exercises today--416 calories worth.

Did you know? I dont know how right this is but what do you guys think?

You know that diet power thing that I was talking about?
Well lets say that you eat 1200 cals and burn 200 in exercise--that is really only 1000 calories that you have eatten so you should 200 more. so for the whole day you will eat 1400 to equal 1200.
did that make sense? I never thought of it that way. Then again that is just me.

I did buy one of those scales--digital I got on it 5 different times and got alot of different numbers. I got on with my clothes on and weighted less than I did naked. How am I supposed to tell if I am losing? it is different everytime. I thought that it was going to be a good thing..... PLUS it says that I weight 13 more pounds heavier than my old scale----URGGGGGHHHHHHH
How could this be? 13 pounds is a lot to be off.
Last week when I went to the Dr. his scale was 7 pounds different but it was 3:00 in the p.m so not that big of a jump but 13???????? I guess it is really only a number but if it changes everytime ......!!!!!!

anyway I am off to fold some laundry....

Anna

mel17
09-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Good Morning Ladies!

I'm back, we decided to go stay at the lake Saturday night, and I just can't tell you how much I enjoyed that! We really didn't do anything, but it was nice to get away from home.

I'm glad to see that our friends are making there way back in here, I sure hope that everything is alright with Spryng! I'm gettin a little worried about her, has anyone heard from her?

Jackie, have fun tomorrow with your stamping party!

Anna, I think I'll join your challenge, but I'm gonna make my goal 10#

Sassy, I know how you feel, I do the same thing. I always get PMS after TOM, headache and all. I hope you're feeling better.

As for me, I haven't exercised since Friday. I'm still so sore, that I can barely move my arms, but I am gonna get back on the treadmill today. My eating has been good, but I've been slacking off on my water. So today I'm gonna straighten that out!

Daily goals:
1. Drink 80 oz. water
2. eat 5 fruits and veggies
3. exercise at least 30 minutes (M-F)
4. stay with in my WW point range

I'm off to do some cleaning! TTFN

KarenW
09-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Geez! What a day I have had! and it is only 1:30!! :(

This morning on the way to school a Nail punctured my tire and I didnt know it until AFTER the kids were dropped off! (Thank goodness for that!) But my 3 hours to myself were gone as I waited on the side of the road in my work out clothes! I had enough time to come home and take a shower before I had to be back to get the kids! Sigh...

I have one goal for today...

DRINK MY WATER!!

With the day I have had... I just cant go any farther than that...

I will chat more later but I am cleaning house!!

Hugs!!

ECmom
09-17-2002, 01:12 PM
HI!
I am still alive...............just up to my eyeballs in stuff. The next few days look to be insane for me..........lots of stuff to do so I will not be able to post much. But I think of each of you a lot.

Gotta go!! Have a great day and I miss you!
Ginny

baj
09-17-2002, 04:33 PM
Wow where is everyone?
Hope everybody is good.
well not much going on here. Oh yeah the scale was down 1.5 this morning or 3 depending on which weight I went by yesterday. I am almost tempted to just use the old one it seems harder to move but when it does atleast I know. I will just have to hide form my kid. he seems to like the new one anyway.

Well the day after tomorrow my new carpet comes for my bedroom. We have been sleeping on the matress in the middle of the floor for a week now. It is kind of fun really--the smell of fresh paint and wood is just great I love it. Got the blind for the window today so Dh will be busy for 30 minutes anyway. It is rainy here today so I had to sqeeze on those 14's to go shopping. I have shorts that are 14's and are lose but my jeans are well..you know....

Anyway was gone this morning so I am going to do my exercises while I watch DR. Phil at 3:00. Got alot of water to catch up on..

See ya
Anna

mel17
09-18-2002, 09:14 AM
Morning,

I still can believe how quiet it's been here!

Anna, WTG on losing another 1.5 lbs. that's great!! And I'm excited for you and the job you took on, in re doing your room. Have fun, and enjoy!

Karen, I hope things have settled down for you!

Ginny, we miss you too! And I hope you can get in some me time soon! Take care!

As for me, I went to weigh in last night, and was happy to see a loss of 1.4 lbs!!! Which brings my total lost to 42.2 lbs!!! Yeah! I'm almost 1/3 of the way to goal! But I didn't get in any exercise yesterday, it's been too crazy! We had a little surprise visitor! A female we had bred, that was due nearly 2 weeks ago (and an ultrasound showed no sign of pregnancy) had 1 little baby boy! And we were SHOCKED, because we didn't find him until Monday evening, already a couple days old! So I'm caregiver again, pup is doing fine but moma dog won't eat good?
Anyway, as for being OP, I'm good except I missed my workout yersterday.

Well, I'm going check on the new mom and baby.

TTYL

baj
09-18-2002, 01:13 PM
hey I'll say it again where is everybody?????

Melissa I guess it is just me and you girlfriend......

Well the scale was down again this morning another whole .5 #
I will take it I wish that I could take the 8 pound loss it said the 2nd time I got on...what a crazy scale... I used the old one too this morning just to make sure.

Well I got the exercise out of the way already so now I am off to shower and to orginize the bedroom that seems to be all over my house. I have a whole weeks worth of laundry stacked on my table bcause there is no good place to put it yet so i had better get busy or they won;t get the carpet thru the front door tomorrow!

have a great day

Anna

t-girl
09-18-2002, 11:39 PM
Hi everyone, I know it has been a long time since you heard from me, I have been settling in, looking for work, etc.. I really didnt lose a thing, and I am making a fresh clean start. I miss all of you all, and plan to be back soon. I know I must get back on track, and intend to do it. I am gonna come back on this week. How have you all been? I am ok , but gettin better, more motivated.. Take care everyone.

baj
09-19-2002, 08:52 PM
Wow I thought that I would have something read being that it is the afternoon and I missed this morning......
Did everyone fall off the planet?
Well guess what the scale was down another pound this morning!!!! I must be doing something right...

I didn't exercise this morning but got the carpet in my bedroom this morning and have been moving furniture and putting everything back in order ALL day so I think that that counts.

My DH asked me to go to town and get a pizza... I am not going to do it!!!! It would only take one bite and it would just screw me up..there would be leftovers tomorrow and that would mess up tomorrow so I will have salad.. and fix him some fried chicken or something.

I know that my scale will quit moving here soon like maybe tomorrow--TOM is getting close and that usually means a stop.

Well I hope that everyone is just busy..
talk to ya tomorrow.
Anna

Freckles
09-20-2002, 01:47 AM
Hi! I'm here, just have been totally busy lately! Anna: I'll try my hardest to post more starting next week. I plan on reading/typing the posts while I'm 'peddlin. I sure hope that I will follow through with it! Congratulations to you & Mel on your happy weigh-ins & especially on the weight that you both have lost. After trying on dress pants today, I definitely need to lose some more weight!! Well, it's time for me to get my "much needed" beauty rest. I'll check in with you all next week, okay? Oh! One more thing: Welcome back Latisia!!
I missed you! How's your son doing? Well, I'm going to scoot this time. Have a great weekend, everyone.

mel17
09-20-2002, 10:31 AM
Morning,

I can not believe that it's so quiet around here?

Things are still crazy around here, Dh is gone for the weekend to fish a tournament, and I'm home with Ds and all of the dogs! The new mom is taking great care of her puppy, but she still won't eat, so she's going back to the vet. today~AGAIN! Tomorrow Ds has a football game, so I'll be out of the house for a little while. I'm so exhausted from no sleep that I don't know if I'm coming or going, and so I still haven't gotten in any exercise. Listen to me, whinning like a baby! Other than being totally worn out, I'm still OP and doing fine. (except for my water, and exercise!) I did drink a good bit of water yesterday, but I know it wouldn't amount to much, compared to what I need to be drinking!

That's it, when I get home from the vet. I'm gonna put in my WATP tape and try to find the energy to get through it. I know I'll feel better if I do, and I'll fix up a mug of water and bring with me to town! Cross you fingers, and I'll hopefully be back later to report that I did my exercise and drank my water!

I'm still worried about everyone, and hope to hear from you all soon!!!

Jackie, it's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you'll be back next week!

Anna, hang in there, we'll have company soon I think! BTW, congratulation on your scale victory! Keep it up!!

TTYL

bobsgal
09-20-2002, 11:19 AM
Hey gals, sorry I've been MIA for a while. How is everyone? Everythings ok here. No new weight loss to report yet. Hopefully there will be on Sunday. Well gotta go get my walk in before picking my son up from school. See you later.
Steph

baj
09-20-2002, 01:45 PM
Well that is alittle better!!!!!

i hope that everyone is okay.

the scale is another .5# down this morning!!! Wow I must be melting!!!! I wish
it was kinda funny this morning--My DH asked me how much I weighed this morning and i told him that I was .5 down. He said no what was the total number. I just laughed and said that there was noway I was going to tell him how much I weighed. I told him that is was just a number and it was the look that mattered and he said that I was right and asked again. again I said no. I asked him how much he thought that I weighed--brave move I know.. first joking around he said 135 ha ha haven't weight that since 8th grade.
Truthfully i said--he said 170!!!! I'l take it!!!! He was suprized when I said that I would take that in a heart beat so it got his mind working.

Anyway thank you guys for posting and good luck to you all!!
Anna

ECmom
09-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Hi!
Sorry to be MIA for so long.....just a super busy week and another super busy week coming up. Wish that I had some wonderful news about weight loss - this has been a tough week.
Major stress- and as it stands now all 3 of my children are sort of driving me wacky.......... Ah, the joys of motherhood!
Monday am I should have some time to get here and read the thread and see how y'all are. I do miss posting.......... and hearing from each of you! Hope that your weekend is going well.
Ginny

mel17
09-21-2002, 11:21 PM
Hi,

Ginny it's good to hear from you, and I hope things calm down for you soon! Miss ya!

I'm still here, just hanging out on my own tonight. Dh is gone down to our camp at the lake for a fishing tournament, and Ds is stay with a friend tonight. Today Ds had a football game and we won! Yeah!!! Now I'm just hanging out here at home with the new mom, and pup. Unfortunately I didn't do my WATP tape, a fuse blew in our Prologic processor so nothing will come on, now I have to wait on Dh to fix it! Guess it's back to the old trusty treadmill, at least until the VCR is working again. I'm still working on my water today, but my eating was good again. I know my luck is probably running out though, cause I haven't been doing enough exercise, and I'm just so mad at myself about it. It has been busy around here, but I need to stop letting things get in the way and just do it. Well, I guess I'm gonna stop rattling things off and try to get some rest, and then I can get to my workouts!

Good night!

baj
09-22-2002, 03:03 PM
Well I did a doozy----
Last night I did the pizza and wine thing--scale was up .5# this morning so it wasn't so bad . I hope that everything calms down for you all this coming week.
Last week I lost 5 pounds!!! took my measurements this morning and lost 1/2" in my wast and that is it. I am sure that this week it will slow down alot--TOM is getting close. Of course if it doesn't I won't complain but my hair will--no matter what kind of diet that I do it falls out. I try to remember my vitamins but it doesn't seem to help.
Anyway--hope you are good
Anna

sassypie
09-22-2002, 04:12 PM
Hi girls -

I'm gonna start a new thread even though I know Ginny loves to scroll down through page after page.........:p . See ya there!

t-girl
09-24-2002, 11:49 AM
Hi everyone, I am doing pretty good, today. The hardest part, after having a change of pace, is getting back onto your normal routine, I think I am getting there slowly, How is everyone so far?? I have an orientation to go to for my new job that should be beginning somethime next week, Just be glad to be back in the flow of things. I was just saying hi, and ill be back. Try to stay motivated~~!!