Old 03-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #1  

Default Fatigue

Hello everyone! I am on day 6 of Phase I. I have been reading and reading all your posts. Very encouraging.

Here are some of my concerns and questions: fatigue - when might I expect to have some energy? I am stuck to my recliner . I did walk briefly today, and it felt good. The weather is finally cooperating.

So far there are many packets I do not like. Can I use the same ones over and over next week? (week 2). I am really not a complainer!! Like, the same snack every night? I guess that is okay. I have also been looking at the recipes - and will try some of your suggestions. Thank you so much for those.

I have not cheated at all (surprised at that!). My worst day was day 3, when I was pretty depressed and grouchy. But I have gotten into the routine, and it is a little better now.

Glad to hear from any fellow dieter!
PeginNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #2  

Height: 5'10"

Default fatique

Hang in there! Your high-energy days are just around the corner! I know that it's different for everyone, but I started feeling really great right around the 8th or 9th day on the program. Also, make sure that you are getting in your 25 grams of vegetable carbs per day--this really helps. If you have found certain packets that you really like, then I don't see why you couldn't stick with them regularly (as long as they're not the restricted packets). I tend to migrate towards the some of the same packets as well, and my weight loss continues on. It's good to hear from you--welcome aboard!
SoccerMomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #3  

Hi Soccer Mom - Thanks for your encouragement. I applaud you for doing this with 3 children, (apparently), and probably a very busy schedule. I have eaten the required veggies, occasionally not adding lettuce, because sometimes I'm just too full. I think I am I am getting enough carbs if I eat the required packets and veggies and evening protein. Water seems to help just about every "problem" I have encountered so far. Thank you for welcoming me. Will post how I make out after my first weigh-in.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #4  

Hey Soccer Mom

First weigh in today - minus 8.6! Makes the first week seem worth it, though I kept asking myself, is this worth it? It was hard.

Someone said take one day at a time, think only of the week you are in, not ahead. I think that is good advice. Each evening when I have succeeded, I relax and rejoice; in the morning I am fresh and ready to tackle another day.

Best to you, keep on truckin'