General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/140/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Fat Smash Day One

I had great success with this last spring/summer .. and then fell off the wagon in September, so here I am again <sigh>

I change it up a bit to make it fit my lifestyle better ... so this morning I sauteed some mushrooms and chopped green pepper and made an omelet with Eggbeaters and a slice of Slender American, and 3/4 cup grapefruit juice. I do not give up coffee either, so I had some of that. I had blueberry yogurt for a snack and have packed a green salad with tomatoes, feta, kalamata olives, reduced fat Italian and pinto beans for lunch, along with a clementine and some baby carrots and my homemade hummus (from the book "Vegan Comfort Food"). I have natural apple sauce packed for an afternoon snack, and plan a tofu and vegetable stirfry with brown rice for dinner.

This is tax season and I am way stressed, so am being a bit more indulgent with myself than normal ... thus the cheese. It's a huge deal for me just giving up bread, and I expect I will lose a pound or two just because of that. I think I have some instant oatmeal in my drawer, so if I get really starved, I can have some oatmeal, too.

Nasty, rainy and cold here. FS was much easier to do last spring when it was nice and warm and also it was light when I got up to work out at 5 in the morning!
Thinfor5Minutes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 157/140/135

Height: 5'4"

Hmmm....no responses? Anyone?
Thinfor5Minutes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #3  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Thin, sounds like you've got some great food planned! I did FS - lost 6 lbs. during detox, but then got sloppy once I added foods back in. Luckily I did not gain anything back. Started Extreme yesterday.

The foods on FS are stuff I love - yogurt, oatmeal, brown rice, salads - so it's very easy to follow!

Keep us posted - looks like you kept off most of your weight and just have a tiny bit left to lose!
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote