100 lb. Club - Motivating workout music

View Full Version : Motivating workout music

lisa141
03-13-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm updating my Ipod and I as looking for workout music, any ideas?

Summerblue
03-13-2010, 08:42 PM
I have a wide range of music - Black Eyed Peas, AC/DC, 80's, Top 40 (because it is usually pretty up beat).

possiblesuccess
03-13-2010, 09:05 PM
I listen to a wide range of music while exercising. I am a country music fan, so I tend to listen to Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum, along with some Keith Urban. Sometimes I throw in some Daughtry or somethiing when I'm in a bad mood or have a specifc thing that I'm trying to work off (fights with the parents, past issues that I dont want to bring me down). Sometimes if I'm in a bit of a sentimental mood, I listen to the music I was listening to when I was younger (boy bands mostly :o). Anything that gets me moving.

s rosa
03-13-2010, 09:12 PM
I have 2 playlists for working out, one for when I need motivation, and one that's just fun and keeps me going. On my motivation one I have -
all or nothing - athena cage
I will not bow - breaking benjamin
until the end - breaking benjamin
We're young and beautiful - carrie underwood
fighter - christina aguilera
can't hold us down - christina aguilera
survivor - destiney's child
till I collapse - eminem
wrong baby wrong baby wrong - martina mcbride
the climb - miley cyrus
unstoppable - rascal flatts
lose yourself - eminem

HTH! :)

TraceyElaine
03-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Try AT40.com or Billboard.com for all the newest stuff. If I am making a new song list I check out what is new, listen to it on youtube to see if I like it before I open my iTunes. I think you can hear a preview of anything on Billboard.com by clicking on a preview button.

sarcruze
03-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Fergalicious
Will-I-am
No doubt
Britney spears - black out album
MEtallica
B52's
The offspring - smash album
Basically anything that will keep me pumping and anger music helps me.lol

TJFitnessDiva
03-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Lately it's been 90's music lol We just got a Gen X radio station so I've tuned to iheartradio on my iPhone instead of my normal playlists! :D

JustBeckyV
03-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Lady Gaga - Her music gets me moving!
Kris Allen - No Boundaries and Heartless
Black Eyed Peas
Trace Adkins

Wizzie
03-15-2010, 02:25 PM
I like AC/DC
3 Doors Down
C & C Music Factory
Lots of old 80's hair band music Cinderella, Poision, Motley Crue

ChrissyBean
03-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Love Britney Spears, Fulanito, Proyecto Uno, Shakira, Paulina Rubio, Los Hermanos Rosario, Benny Benassi, Kylie Minogue, some BEP.

LitChick
03-15-2010, 11:17 PM
I recently found this site: http://www.inthegym.net/ - they have playlists set up for different genres, workouts, etc. It's helped me refresh my music selection on my MP3 player.