Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2002, 10:14 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Labour Day Weekend Thread

Heya Chiquititas

I have been sick ALL weekend thus I have been resting, sleeping a lot and just relaxing infront of the tube

Oh well, school has started and I am back at work part-time. Ah the checks will get smaller, but I'll have a few extra hours to work out.

Was hard this week though, due to being sick

Gotta get back on Track. My mom wants me and her to get into weight watchers magazine.

Take Care!

Ali
Old 09-01-2002, 03:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ali and everyone else! I am kinda of new to this site! Sorry to hear about you being sick ALi, that bites on a holiday weekend. I have had the past four days off and my DH and I have been house hunting......Ughhh! Not a fun thing here in California. Other than that I got back on track Friday after being in the gutter for three weeks. Went to WI (Friday) and gained 3.2 during that time period.......it was due to myself so I am not bothered by it. Well have a great week everyone! Take care!
Old 09-02-2002, 06:34 PM   #3  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Hi Girls.

Ali, so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. We just all took a turn in our house to be sick, and it was miserable...so I can sympathize with you right now. Tell me how you like WW magazine. I think about getting that every now and again.

Jenifer, I love how you spell your name. My sis is also a Jenifer (can you tell our mom was into unusual spellings?). 3.2# in three weeks...not so bad at all. I bet it will come right off as soon as you're back OP. And househunting in CA...I hear the housing market is terrible there. Good luck to you with that.

Our out-of-town company just left, and although it was a wonderful visit and we'll really miss them, it is great to have the house back to myself. Everyone is finally back to healthy and we're just having a very relaxing day doing absolutely nothing but watching movies. I highly recommend Shallow Hal. The Others was so boring and strange that we turned it off after twenty minutes. Hubby watched We Were Soldiers, but I am not great with graphic war movies, so I sat next to him and read a book during it. All in all, it was a wonderful day. Hope all of your labor day weekends were equally great.
Closed Thread