Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/197/140

Height: 5'4

Default going to my first meeting tonight

our local meeting is a H.O.W. meeting and I think the structure will be good for me, but I wondered- does the meal plan jive with a vegetarian diet? also is caffiene allowed? Im just not ready to give it up. silly I know...
maisiedotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/197/140

Height: 5'4

Well, I am home from the meeting and I think it is going to change my life. Everyone was so nice and welcoming.. and everything they said, I thought "OMG! That's ME! That is what I do!!!" I feel like FINALLY someone understands me. My mom and I talk about weight loss and she says "Oh, just eat less and exercise more." Well, no kiddng, EVERYONE knows that. I am so grateful that these meetings discuss the emotional issues as well. I am working on the first question for HOW.
maisiedotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 318/312/210

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisiedotes View Post
our local meeting is a H.O.W. meeting and I think the structure will be good for me, but I wondered- does the meal plan jive with a vegetarian diet? also is caffiene allowed? Im just not ready to give it up. silly I know...
Congrats on your first meeting! I say look online regarding the veggie aspects and use the skills that are useful to you. Not everyone is the same, or needs the same things. I know when I went to my first meeting I was a bit freaked out, but overall, it was a good experience. Way to go!
milliondollarbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:24 AM   #4  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

OA is a great place to be with others who understand our food addiction! Way to go!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote