Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 318/312/210

Unhappy Lord, please give me strength!!

Have you ever had one of those days where you are just trying to focus on staying on your food plan and doing well, and then someone goes and says something that makes your jaw drop in shock?

Well, I just had that experience and I am trying to not let it affect me or upset me. I know I tend to overeat when I am stressed or angry. This person says things that would be considered really out of line if I or another, non-favored person said it. Also, I am a bit irked by their constant whining about things---they have stated very often that they are not hurting for cash, so, they have a bit more freedom than those of us who really do need to work to survive--and who do more than they do, but complain less? Ugh!! Also, they said something that made it look like I didn't do something that I was supposed to do, and I don't like being put in that light. Sigh. And I can't really talk about it to this person because they act very upset, and then go and tell another person who is really catty. Sigh.

I think it is all I can do to just focus on trying to be healthy and doing the best that I can. I just find it so irksome. I am also dealing with the fact that I am being treated negatively because of my weight, and well, that is a whole issue in and of itself.

I am happy I brought a good amount of food for the day, so I hopefully won't be tempted to overeat or binge.

Last edited by milliondollarbbw; 03-09-2010 at 11:58 AM.
milliondollarbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

my relationship with my parents sounds exactly what you are going through.... i like your own advice to yourself: eat what you brought and keep yourself busy...keep your mind off of it...they dont deserve your attention or your binge... you deserve to rise above it...

keep strong - visualise yourself getting through today and starting fresh again tomorrow ....
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote