Old 03-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Blue Team WOSC Week 10 Chat

Morning Ladies.. stopping to post weigh ins and create chat thread.. i am sorry I am running late this morning and will make the workout and nutritional threads later on this afternoon during lunch break.. Congrats to our biggest loser this week..dayoneagain! and to Mercy, Iconised Ghst and Gracie!Way to go girls.. and a huge shout out to Mercy for finally breaking your stall by 2 pounds! to all you ladies.. see you at lunch!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #2  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Congratulations to our biggest loser this week..dayoneagain! and the runners-up Mercy, IconisedGhost and Gracie. Well done.

Got in a walk today. Hurray. I'm on the trot again.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #3  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

I'm here. Hugssss!! Just been working our butts off, well me and our friend we hired, pruning everything in our back yard and raking behind everything for two days straight, put out boxes of stuff for trash as well as 18 bags of dead grass, leaves, vines, limbs, etc, and ate only once a day! LOL. Didn't drink alot of water tho, not alot of anything, was too bzy so that may make it where I don't lose as much as I was hoping. But I better have lost some. One of the days I went out to rake at 11am and didn't look at a clock til 430. LOL. Then went back out for two more hours to rake. It better help me lose!! Also did get to do 30 mins on tmill two days ago too.

Congrats to Dayone!!! Wow!!! And Mercy and IconisedGhost and Gracie!!! Way to goooooooooo!!!!!!

I have tons of paperwork to do since worked outside this wkend. So better get to it!!! Still haven't heard about our boys. Keep us in your prayers!!!

Bye for now,
Selina
Old 03-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Good morning ladies!

Congrats to our biggest losers this week and to all who lost!

I'll be back later today! It's spring break for my oldest son but youngest ds still has preschool this week, so I'm going to drop him off and spend some alone time with older ds. He's thrilled.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #5  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Congratulations to Dayoneagain for an awesome weight loss!

To us who have lost and to those who didn't, today is another day.

@ Retire, I'm catching up to you and with the extra 2 weeks we now have, I just might
Old 03-08-2010, 12:22 PM   #6  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

just checking in...you shouldn't see much of me until after Thursday, I have a Greek midterm to study for. Gaaah!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #7  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

YAY!!!! Congrats Dayoneagain!! And Mercy - you rock girl!!!! Iconized ghost and Gracie - WAHOO!

Great job ladies!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #8  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Woo! Finally a little success Congrats to everyone for their losses and staying committed to our team. This group is the best support for me - I really enjoy checking in with you girlies!

Feeling good and hoping to get another few pounds off this week, although I am SERIOUSLY STRESSED with college work at the moment
Old 03-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
To us who have lost and to those who didn't, today is another day.
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebleswobble View Post
just checking in...you shouldn't see much of me until after Thursday, I have a Greek midterm to study for. Gaaah!
ACK!!! Good luck! I bet you'll do awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayoneagain View Post
Woo! Finally a little success
A LITTLE success???? You rocked it girl!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a great Monday! I had a p.o.p day..finally, and of course ths morning the scale was back down...so hoping for a good weigh in next week. I have decided to do the BL Last Chance Workout 6 week program.. was up at 6 this morning and did day 1.. wish me luck for tomorrow haha
Have a good night ladies!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #11  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Congrats to our biggest losers this week!

My scale is back to cooperating and giving me numbers I like as of this morning! I'm not sure what happened last week as I was showing a 5-6 pound GAIN for most of the week and TOM is no where in sight. I knew right along that it was not possibly anything other than water weight (I didn't eat 5 pounds worth of extra calories), but it was so frustrating. I did, however, lose 1 in. off my waist, .5 in. off my hips, so something mysterious happened while I was water logged. Anyway, that's why I had to use a freebie! I'm hoping that means this week will be a good one!
Old 03-09-2010, 03:11 AM   #12  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations losers!!!

Sorry I've been a little absent, had a dream last night Seth was alive again, just to have him disappear again. This is so hard. I know God has a master plan, but I just miss him, don't want to let him go.

Weight is pretty static, body likely trying to conserve. Thanks for letting me vent. Keep up the good work.

Dora
Old 03-09-2010, 07:01 AM   #13  
fake it till you make it!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

I think the scale is finally moving in the right direction...it's amazing how eating more food does that! Hope all the blue team has a wonderful Tuesday...the sun is actually shining here!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #14  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

Just a Hi Hello and hope everyone has a great day!

Allergies are getting the best of me, so my workout was shorter yesterday. I only ran 1 mile and then did some weights/ ab stuff. I forgot my water too, I can't run with out taking a sip of water now and then to wet my throat. SO it was an all around not the best workout I've had. But today is a new day and it's going to be warmer outside, so I think I will try running outside again.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #15  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebleswobble View Post
Good luck on your test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nella View Post
YAY!!!! Congrats Dayoneagain!! And Mercy - you rock girl!!!! Iconized ghost and Gracie - WAHOO!

Great job ladies!!!
Thanks Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayoneagain View Post
Woo! Finally a little success Congrats to everyone for their losses and staying committed to our team. This group is the best support for me - I really enjoy checking in with you girlies!

Feeling good and hoping to get another few pounds off this week, although I am SERIOUSLY STRESSED with college work at the moment
Not a little a LOT! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars View Post
Congrats to our biggest losers this week!

My scale is back to cooperating and giving me numbers I like as of this morning! I'm not sure what happened last week as I was showing a 5-6 pound GAIN for most of the week and TOM is no where in sight. I knew right along that it was not possibly anything other than water weight (I didn't eat 5 pounds worth of extra calories), but it was so frustrating. I did, however, lose 1 in. off my waist, .5 in. off my hips, so something mysterious happened while I was water logged. Anyway, that's why I had to use a freebie! I'm hoping that means this week will be a good one!
Ars, not eating enough is why I had stalled in my weightloss. I now have one day of eating what I want and bingo, the weight is starting to come off again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
Congratulations losers!!!

Sorry I've been a little absent, had a dream last night Seth was alive again, just to have him disappear again. This is so hard. I know God has a master plan, but I just miss him, don't want to let him go.

Weight is pretty static, body likely trying to conserve. Thanks for letting me vent. Keep up the good work.

Dora
Huggs to you Dreams are a way of healing and I'm sure it will happen again, but you are right about the master plan. Just go with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mageorge View Post
I think the scale is finally moving in the right direction...it's amazing how eating more food does that! Hope all the blue team has a wonderful Tuesday...the sun is actually shining here!
Yep, eating more sometimes helps!