Old 03-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5 ft tall

Angry Fell off Wagon --- Rolled down Hill ...UGH (restarting Monday)

so yteah I had every intention of getting a salad... I really had .... was stuck out all day sat with no way to grab a bite unless I ate out that was so nerve wracking ... and then today we were caught out at a friends helping them fix up their 100 year old house

lotta sweat paint and relatively good plan snacking all day ... the guys decided we were going out ...
the bane of my existence...
OutBack steakhouse...

I knew it was coming I had exactly my order in my mind
then the waiter placed an absolutely perfectly cooked blooming onion in front of me... grrr and the steak looked sooo good.... bah 754 calories over is not worth it on top ofrain and not biking today ((grumble grumble))

Restart tomorrow --- clicks one more clicker off on the counter...

I can stilll do this just blowing off some steam at myself...

what is a decent order from outback though I'm curious anyone
the guys love going there
MidwestMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #2  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

What plan are you on?

(I love your sig)
weebleswobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Outback has a great interactive Nutritional Info page: http://www.outback.com/foodandmenus/...Selection.aspx

They've come a long way from about a year ago when they didn't have ANY nutrition info on their site (although they did send me the info from their NYC menu when I emailed them)
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'3.5''

Its Monday now...and the sun is about to rise...at least here on the east coast... so now you can pick up from where you left off. Sometimes "s*#t" just "happens", but if you really want to do this, you have to try and figure out how you can avoid the pitfalls...like packing a cooler with healthy snacks for you and your friends (so that you aren't starving when the fried onion arrives) or starting with a big glass of water and salad first...Steak and salad would have been perfect...if you weren't starving when you got there. You can do this, it is just a matter of caring enough about yourself to keep tweeking till it is right.
marigrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:14 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

I know where you're coming from
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #6  

only a normal 2 lb flux on the scale this morning so thats not too bad

weebles ---I do calorie counting and basically just cutting out the junk... the doctor also wants me to cut down on breads and starches some... and my sig is my fave quote ever

Aclai --- I see that I just need to learn better control and boxing up about half my meal when it arrives it was a total lack of willpower

marigrace --- you are absolutely right... I will do better it's a beautiful day I hadn't repacked my car cooler as hubby calls it the emergency box lol now it is going to come in every night and get redone... I keep my v8 my fruits veggies and acceptables inthere for while we are trail riding on the bikes... I overate the steak I know and the onion I just have to say no too I'm still learning my issues here but I can do it

susie --- I was sure someone else would understand here it is why I love this place so much
Old 03-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #7  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

I am sorry that you fell off of the wagon but good for you for getting right back on. You can only fail if you give up!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #8  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Good for you for getting back on track... it's not how many times you fall down that counts... it's how many times you get back up.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

good luck getting back on track!!
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #10  

Packed the cooler this Morning and hubby and me hit the bike paths again ... we have a really awsome trail nearby and it's totallyflat ((I don't do hills...)) morning coffee and fruit for breakfast cooler packed with belly saving goodies and took offf for about 2 hours was so serene thank you everyone I've cleared my mind of the incident and talked it over with my DH on our 10 mile ride today ((time got away from us)) and he said next time we can just pack a dinner and lunch and go home when done sounds great to me